Will Trump ever be sworn in as president?

You best hope so; any other result would tear this country apart.
Electors who failed in their duties would be unwise to go home again. Ever.

Denial is not healthy. Focus your hopes on impeachment at some point later in his Presidency. Or better yet, maybe give him a chance like your hero Obama asked you to do.

I'm not so sure. He's developing some serious conflicts of interest and ethics problems. Then, there's also that potential problem with "faithless electors" on December 19. What if they develop a conscience?

Donald Trump's Potential Conflicts of Interest Continue To Mount

Donald Trump Meets With His Indian Business Partners Despite Blind Trust Promises
Honestly, Trump should count every day that he wakes up alive as a blessing
I'm sure the Secret Service will be on the lookout for Clinton supporters.

I'm not so sure. He's developing some serious conflicts of interest and ethics problems. Then, there's also that potential problem with "faithless electors" on December 19. What if they develop a conscience?

Donald Trump Meets With His Indian Business Partners Despite Blind Trust Promises
Then they'll have to be on the lookout for the majority of the country

You lost bitch, deal with it. You might also try looking up the law, there is nothing that requires Trump to place his business in a blind trust. Meeting with business associates prior to taking office is also perfectly legal, if you have proof of any misdeeds feel free to post it. Otherwise just STFU.

Nah, half of the Democrats who voted for Clinton are Sanders supporters who would rather kill Clinton than Trump.

You pantie waste femanized mother fuckers won't do shit and you know it.

Nah, half of the Democrats who voted for Clinton are Sanders supporters who would rather kill Clinton than Trump.
Sander's supporters are about to get the biggest, and perhaps only, reality check of their entire lives. They can go down with the ship, or fight the people trying to sink it. I hope they make the right choice.

sounds like a threat to Me.

You pantie waste femanized mother fuckers won't do shit and you know it.
The last time you bastards said that a man named Sherman laid waste to everything you had. It's looking like it's time for you all to face another reckoning.

Trump is on track for having his cabinet in place in time for the inauguration.

Whether he can govern better than Jimmy Carter is what is yet to be seen.

Carter also had the Senate and House Of Reps on his side too.

Nope. Just common sense. Unless he desperately backtracks on the things he's said, then he has to spend every waking moment watching his back.

Maybe yah. Could have been talking about old age too though.

Trump is 70 and at that age stress takes a heavy toll on you.

Nope. Just common sense. Unless he desperately backtracks on the things he's said, then he has to spend every waking moment watching his back.
common sense? He has very little to backtrack about. The left disagreeing with him is just proof that he is on the correct track.

Maybe yah. Could have been talking about old age too though.

Trump is 70 and at that age stress takes a heavy toll on you.
Maybe. As unhinged as the left has become, I kind of doubt it was a pray that his age catches up to him. Seems the left has decided to become a sect of action, as witnessed by the wanton destruction of their own cities.

Forum List

Back