Oh dear God please let this happen. Please. All of these immature, hateful progressives are use to dealing with their local law enforcement who have shown great restraint and have been extraordinarily lenient on them. But I can tell you first-hand....the Secret Service doesn't mess around. They are hard core. There is going to be a lot of dental work required after the Secret Service makes these domestic terrorists eat cement.

The left has a long history of doing a lot of talking but acting like cowards - so I highly doubt any of them show up. But if they do, watching them lose teeth in HD from the comforts of my living room is going to be priceless. I will be DVR'ing it and watching it over and over.

Trump Protesters Vow to ‘Shut Down’ Inauguration

Liberals and Democrats... it's time to drop the 2nd amendment bullshit. Arm yourselves. Read the OP's post. There's only one way to stop people like him/her.

Yeah arm up there leftie, I put an agree on your post, because we WILL WIN the war if you start one leftie, We already ARE armed and proficient in war Most of us have been in the military and know all of what most stupid liberals don't and We want you to arm up and make the first move as it will be your last, HAHAHAHAHA. Man you so funnaaaaaa. It will be an amazing sight, they sat by and let the worst president of all time destroy our safety, our economy, and set the stage for the destruction of the country, NOW they want to stop the only thing that could possibly get our economy back up and a much better life for every person in the worst parts of the country. Stupidity is at large, wonder what the stupid shit would do if they were to have a chance of stopping it. What do they do the next day? No checks for the ssan, no checks for welfare, no checks for anyone. Banks closed, credit cards wont work!!! No food for anyone who does not have hunting skills and the skills to grow their food AND the land to hunt fish and grow on, I do, have you?, No military on the liberal side remember they hate YOU,, no cops on the liberal side you have pissed them all off!!!, no doctors or hospitals and all of that shit you wont be able to get to them as you die, CMON MOFOS bring the sheet on. Why not prove what little small minded chicken shit you are and go back in your bedroom and play with your little Barbies.

Liberals and Democrats... it's time to drop the 2nd amendment bullshit. Arm yourselves. Read the OP's post. There's only one way to stop people like him/her.

Yeah arm up there leftie, I put an agree on your post, because we WILL WIN the war if you start one leftie, We already ARE armed and proficient in war Most of us have been in the military and know all of what most stupid liberals don't and We want you to arm up and make the first move as it will be your last, HAHAHAHAHA. Man you so funnaaaaaa. It will be an amazing sight, they sat by and let the worst president of all time destroy our safety, our economy, and set the stage for the destruction of the country, NOW they want to stop the only thing that could possibly get our economy back up and a much better life for every person in the worst parts of the country. Stupidity is at large, wonder what the stupid shit would do if they were to have a chance of stopping it. What do they do the next day? No checks for the ssan, no checks for welfare, no checks for anyone. Banks closed, credit cards wont work!!! No food for anyone who does not have hunting skills and the skills to grow their food AND the land to hunt fish and grow on, I do, have you?, No military on the liberal side remember they hate YOU,, no cops on the liberal side you have pissed them all off!!!, no doctors or hospitals and all of that shit you wont be able to get to them as you die, CMON MOFOS bring the sheet on. Why not prove what little small minded chicken shit you are and go back in your bedroom and play with your little Barbies.
You dumb fucking retards lost last time. You will again.

This is not a civil time in American history. Shots have been fired across America's bow by Trump acolytes. Choose a weapon, and use it to defend your rights, or they will be taken from you.

The only problem with your bullshit is it has been the progressives who have been committing the violence. One of these days you're going to attack the wrong person and they will end you. Just sayin. Best not wish for violence because there are more cons out there who are good at it, than there are progressives who only seem able to attack women, children, old folks, and place random bombs to hurt people.

Payback, as they say, is a bitch.

Fuck off asshole, they can already be arrested for conspiracy to riot. And should be I might add.

Oh dear God please let this happen. Please. All of these immature, hateful progressives are use to dealing with their local law enforcement who have shown great restraint and have been extraordinarily lenient on them. But I can tell you first-hand....the Secret Service doesn't mess around. They are hard core. If these violent protestors aren't shot and killed, I can tell you at the very least they will be taken to the ground hard, whisked away, and brought up on serious charges. And you know damn well that Donald Trump won't call off the dogs.

Anarchists Are Planning a Violent Disruption of Inauguration Day

Wrong. I see no calls for violence.

Well you're either willfully blind or didn't read the link. From the link, my bold: "The disruption isn’t going to be peaceful,"

I can hope that liberals explode this into a block by block civil war. It needs to happen.

I can hope that liberals explode this into a block by block civil war. It needs to happen.
Pfff! Do you realize the security that will be there on Inauguration Day? Their "Civil War" won't make it 50 feet before those idiots are either shot dead or eating cement.

Progressives are cowards - I highly doubt any of them show. But if they do, it will be over before it starts. They just have no idea how the Secret Service operates. It's not a game with those guys.

Can you imagine if conservatives had acted like this during Obama's inauguration? Holy geez the left would have been going ape-shit. Calling everyone "racist" and "anti-government". We quietly say buy and made no threats during a peaceful transition of power.

But here they are acting like animals and the idiots here on USMB are actually celebrating the violence and fascism. Let's just hope that Trump brings the hammer down on these animals.

I'd say this qualifies as domestic terrorism (Obama certainly qualified American's as such for a heck of a lot less). Maybe Trump can trace everyone involved in the video, the website, the organization itself, etc. and send them to Guantanamo Bay without a trial. Just hold them their permanently. I know this much - this kind of domestic terrorism cannot be tolerated.

"Disrupt J20 organizers are setting up “Activist Housing” for the expected protesters, including “mass housing” at an unnamed local church."

How much you want to make a bet there will be dozens of rapes of progressive women who are just too stupid to realize that the left is comprised of uneducated misogynists who view women as nothing more than sexual objects to be used and abused? I've got $20 right now that says there are rapes.

Trump Protesters Vow to ‘Shut Down’ Inauguration

IMG_3002.jpg

Best. Video. Ever.

Watching these evil, violent, progressive thugs get run the fuck over makes me laugh so hard. America - don't allow these dangerous thugs to stop you so that they can pull you out of the vehicle and beat you to death (or into a coma) like they did Reginald Denny. Keep driving. And keep posting these videos! :lol:

Here's A Reel Of Cars Plowing Through Protesters [VIDEO]

This is not a civil time in American history. Shots have been fired across America's bow by Trump acolytes. Choose a weapon, and use it to defend your rights, or they will be taken from you.
Best. Video. Ever.

Watching these evil, violent, progressive thugs get run the fuck over makes me laugh so hard. America - don't allow these dangerous thugs to stop you so that they can pull you out of the vehicle and beat you to death (or into a coma) like they did Reginald Denny. Keep driving. And keep posting these videos! :lol:

Here's A Reel Of Cars Plowing Through Protesters [VIDEO]

Forum List

Back