Disqualify All Players on the List

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Jose Canseco not surprised by report on Manny Ramirez, David Ortiz - ESPN

First and formost release the names of the 104 players that tested positive for steroids! Then disqualify all of them from HOF inclusion and disqualify all the records they broke (or at least put an asterik by their record)! Sorry but cheating is cheating and these guys cheated!

Clemens, Bonds, Sosa, Ortiz, Manny, ARod, Big Mac done!

Hank Aaron still the homerun king! Roger Maris still the single season homerun king!

Are we going to disqualify Gaylord Perry & Don Sutton also?

Both cheated, and there is even film of it.

If your name is gaylord, you should definitely be disqualified! :lol:

Seriously though that era is done and gone! You could go back and disqualify Babe Ruth because he didn't play against blacks and latinos, but just concentrate on this era. I think the precedence was set with Big Mac and I like it! The list of 104 positives is more than enough proof to disqualify them.

Hey I used to love Sosa (before many things he had done) and I knew that he did roids after all the allegations came out. The man went from 0-60 nearly overnight. However, I still wanted to see him got to the HOF with a Cubs hat on!

Are we going to disqualify Gaylord Perry & Don Sutton also?

Both cheated, and there is even film of it.

If your name is gaylord, you should definitely be disqualified! :lol:

Seriously though that era is done and gone! You could go back and disqualify Babe Ruth because he didn't play against blacks and latinos, but just concentrate on this era. I think the precedence was set with Big Mac and I like it! The list of 104 positives is more than enough proof to disqualify them.

Hey I used to love Sosa (before many things he had done) and I knew that he did roids after all the allegations came out. The man went from 0-60 nearly overnight. However, I still wanted to see him got to the HOF with a Cubs hat on!

Why don't you disqualify blacks and latinos since they didn't play against Ruth?

First and formost release the names of the 104 players that tested positive for steroids! Then disqualify all of them from HOF inclusion and disqualify all the records they broke (or at least put an asterik by their record)! Sorry but cheating is cheating and these guys cheated!

Completely agree. Well said.

Personally, and I do not watch any type of sports on the boob tube, whocares if these guys are all hopped up on steroids or any other kind of drug for that matter?

Sports are all about entertainment period. So if a line backer can be 6 foot 8 weigh 375 lbs and run the 40 in 3.8 seconds, all the more entertaining.

If a guy wants to get jacked up so he can throw a 105 mph fast ball or hit a ball 650 ft I say let them.

Personally, and I do not watch any type of sports on the boob tube, whocares if these guys are all hopped up on steroids or any other kind of drug for that matter?

Sports are all about entertainment period. So if a line backer can be 6 foot 8 weigh 375 lbs and run the 40 in 3.8 seconds, all the more entertaining.

If a guy wants to get jacked up so he can throw a 105 mph fast ball or hit a ball 650 ft I say let them.

I wouldn't quite go that far. But I also think it's ludicrous to disqualify anyone from HOF consideration or to pretend the stats they put up never happened. MLB is every bit as much to blame as the players and the union. I say just get serious about fixing it and move on. As far as who actually gets inducted in the HOF, leave it up to the judgement of writers as always. It's pretty silly to say that Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens don't belong in the HOF. Mark McGuire, not quite so obvious.

Brothers (the little brothers of the original roid brother of Canseco and Big Mac!
7921d1249581754-disqualify-all-players-on-the-list-red-suxs.jpg
Tribute to the Roid

Attachments

• $Red Suxs.jpg
    $Red Suxs.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 74

Forum List

Back