Dishonesty Exposed - Happy Climategate Day - Climategate 5 years old today!

The Climategate "Investigation"
The methodology, however, was equally bad. The "Climategate" investigation was conducted by five Penn State employees. It is available here. The five internal investigators were given a list of four specific allegations of academic fraud, and they proceeded to dismiss the three most significant allegations outright, without investigating them at all. The next step was to read 376 e-mails written by Mann and dismiss 329 of them. After this, they conducted a two-hour interview with Michael Mann, in which he (shocker!) denied doing anything wrong.
The next step was to interview two outside climatologists, noted within the report itself for their personal support of Mann himself and his science, named Dr. Gerald North from Texas A&M and Dr. Donald Kennedy from Stanford University. Naturally, these two friends supported Mann. Next, they interviewed Dr. Richard Lindzen at MIT, who accused them of ignoring the most important allegations. They ignored him and moved on. The report actually states this. "We did not respond to him."

OUTRAGE RADICAL WHO RIGGED SANDUSKY CLIMATEGATE INVESTIGATION NOW WORKING FOR OBAMA - One Citizen Speaking

----------------------------------

As an administrator of a large human services organization providing services to disabled adults with autism, I unfortunately have to field calls on abuse allegations that occasionally happen in my programs. If I were to investigate these allegations and did not bring in an outside entity, the state of New York would have my job in half a heartbeat. The state of New York mandates that their Justice Center come in and conduct a complete investigation. In other words, I recuse myself instantly to ensure the ultimate safety of my clients, thus, the investigation has integrity to ANY outside observer, specifically, the families of my clients. THATS THE WAY IT WORKS...........there are no other options.

The AGW people have zero integrity and anybody with a hint of intellectual honesty would concur.

The Climategate investigation was a total fraud..........had to be rigged. Too much to lose.

Forum List

Back