Disgusting

That's even worse than what they did to the elderly lady. However, I would caution to hold off for now claiming that Trump supporters did this as there have been documented cases of the left committing crimes and trying to frame the right for them. Even your article warns readers to be cautious

You fucking turd. FROM YOUR ARTICLE:

According to Janet, “As he pulled away, I looked over, and he was laughing. Slapping his leg… just roaring. Just, isn’t this funny? And then he pulled away, and I saw he had a Trump bumper sticker on his car.”
Man alive do you continue to humiliate yourself with your astounding ignorance... :lmao:

(Psst....stupid....we we're discussing the link that Purple Owl posted when I commented on reserving judgement about who was responsible. We were not talking about the link I posted. God Almighty are you a very special kind of stupid).

This has been a highly emotional campaign. There are, unfortunately on both sides, people that are mentally unstable. And such people have been doing this sort of felonious actions. And should be condemned by all. As Patriot said, this is not a partisan matter, it is an assault on all of our rights, no matter which side the criminal actions come from.
:clap::clap2::clap::clap2:

Each and every one of us should be able to voice our support for candidates and issues without being harassed, assaulted, or having our property destroyed. These criminal actions are antithetical to everything the U.S. was built on.

Yet you spend every day of your fucking life on this forum demonizing progressives for their views. All anyone has to do is take a look at the threads you start.

Get the fuck out of here. No one believe's you've suddenly found a conscience.

This has been a highly emotional campaign. There are, unfortunately on both sides, people that are mentally unstable. And such people have been doing this sort of felonious actions. And should be condemned by all. As Patriot said, this is not a partisan matter, it is an assault on all of our rights, no matter which side the criminal actions come from.

Each and every one of us should be able to voice our support for candidates and issues without being harassed, assaulted, or having our property destroyed. These criminal actions are antithetical to everything the U.S. was built on.

Yet you spend every day of your fucking life on this forum demonizing progressives for their views.

And none of that is "harassing" someone, "assaulting" someone, or "damaging their property". Again...you continue to illustrate that you are a very special kind of stupid.

Nobody should be assaulted but Jesus H who doesn't agree that the elderly and children are always and forever off limits. Politics has nothing to do with it.

Well let's see... when was the last time we saw a MASSIVE, DAYS LONG SIEGE of a town by CONSERVATIVES, TAUNTING POLICE, RIOTING, LOOTING, BURNING DOWN BUSINESSES, BLOCKING TRAFFIC, BEING PAID TO CONDUCT VIOLENCE AT OPPOSING RALLIES, ON AND ON....

... answer... NEVER! But we've seen this OVER, and OVER, and OVER, and OVER by the left.

This is ONLY done by the LEFT, the LIBERALS, the DEMOCRATS, mostly PAID FOR by SOROS and CLINTON.
So you want to excuse criminal actions by some by citing criminal actions by others? What a dumb fuck you are.
Well, dumbass.... that was the intent of the PERSON THAT STARTED THE THREAD, but since I brought to light the BLATANT, MIND NUMBING, PROGTARD HYPOCRISY, little shit stains like yourself have to spew some MORONIC comment like you did.

You pathetic little dog turd.

Yet you spend every day of your fucking life on this forum demonizing progressives for their views.

And none of that is "harassing" someone, "assaulting" someone, or "damaging their property". Again...you continue to illustrate that you are a very special kind of stupid.

Just pointing out how you are completely and utterly full of shit.

Well let's see... when was the last time we saw a MASSIVE, DAYS LONG SIEGE of a town by CONSERVATIVES, TAUNTING POLICE, RIOTING, LOOTING, BURNING DOWN BUSINESSES, BLOCKING TRAFFIC, BEING PAID TO CONDUCT VIOLENCE AT OPPOSING RALLIES, ON AND ON....

... answer... NEVER! But we've seen this OVER, and OVER, and OVER, and OVER by the left.

This is ONLY done by the LEFT, the LIBERALS, the DEMOCRATS, mostly PAID FOR by SOROS and CLINTON.
Yes...the left does have a long and ugly history of it. What is your point? If you're not going to condemn it when Trump supporters do it, then you have no leg to stand on when it comes to condemning it when progressives do it.

and if there wasn't?
And if the sun was cool? And if rain was dry? And if the Earth was a square? :dunno:
Are you saying that if there was no survellaince cameras than you would be calling this old woman a liar and saying she did it to herself?
Nope. Didn't say that at all. Didn't even imply it. You're clearly desperate for an argument here so I'm just going to move on.
i didn't say you implied anything, im asking you a question, these kind of incidents happen all the time, and 99% of the time rpeublicans say its a democrat pretending to be attacked or democrats pretending to be republicans..... in fact why not say the people who attacked this old woman were democrats pretending to be trump supporters, since we are already in denial

That's even worse than what they did to the elderly lady. However, I would caution to hold off for now claiming that Trump supporters did this as there have been documented cases of the left committing crimes and trying to frame the right for them. Even your article warns readers to be cautious

You fucking turd. FROM YOUR ARTICLE:

According to Janet, “As he pulled away, I looked over, and he was laughing. Slapping his leg… just roaring. Just, isn’t this funny? And then he pulled away, and I saw he had a Trump bumper sticker on his car.”
Man alive do you continue to humiliate yourself with your astounding ignorance... :lmao:

(Psst....stupid....we we're discussing the link that Purple Owl posted when I commented on reserving judgement about who was responsible. We were not talking about the link I posted. God Almighty are you a very special kind of stupid).

And my point still stands. Who else would've burned the church down other than scumbag Trump supporters.

And my point still stands. Who else would've burned the church down other than scumbag Trump supporters.
You don't have a point. You're too stupid to follow the thread. You didn't even know what news story we were discussing. :lol:

Are you saying that if there was no survellaince cameras than you would be calling this old woman a liar and saying she did it to herself?
i didn't say you implied anything .....

:uhh:
yes because you only gave one reason to not call her a liar and that was security cameras.... how do you know she didn't hire someone to do this to her in front of a security camera? for the record i was on your side until you said democrats burned down a black church so they can blame trump supporters

You don't have a point. You're too stupid to follow the thread. You didn't even know what news story we were discussing. :lol:

Well, that's true in this case. I've had a few beers, but I can still tell how completely full of shit you are.
Ah! You're one of those angry drunks, uh?

Well, that's true in this case. I've had a few beers, but I can still tell how completely full of shit you are.
Ah! You're one of those angry drunks, uh?

Only when I respond to turds. :beer:

Verbally or physically attacking a person or destroying property due to political ideological differences is fucking pathetic, regardless of what side you are on.

It's cowardly bullshit.

i didn't say you implied anything .....

:uhh:
yes because you only gave one reason to not call her a liar and that was security cameras.... how do you know she didn't hire someone to do this to her in front of a security camera? for the record i was on your side until you said democrats burned down a black church so they can blame trump supporters
I didn't say that. At all. You're literally just making stuff up.

My first sentence was to say that your story was even worse. My second sentence said that I would caution to hold off deciding who did this until law enforcement could confirm it (just like the story itself did).

Forum List

Back