Disgusting couple pass out on sidewalk after using heroin (VIDEO)

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And listen to the glee of the people making the video. The whole thing is disgusting beyond words.

Right now, tonight, I am beyond fed up with this country. I cannot believe we have fallen to where we are.

I cannot retire to Australia fast enough.

Part of me says "thin the herd". Have the GOVT hand out 100% pure in state shooting galleries..........right next to crematorium. Move on to real issues. They are not going to stop. But they could be "stopped"

And listen to the glee of the people making the video. The whole thing is disgusting beyond words.

Right now, tonight, I am beyond fed up with this country. I cannot believe we have fallen to where we are.

I cannot retire to Australia fast enough.

That is the end result of the far left wing controlling the culture. They have Hollywood, most of media and academia.

I've seen that kind of stuff in real life and I can't stand junkies, but I'm not sure anything can be done about it.

And I'm pretty sure they have junkies in Australia too.

If they survive they deserve the humiliation they receive. This video has gone viral.
In a way I agree. Their choice of action is what gave the film person anything to film, but if I had been the one to find them, I would have dialed 911 instead of filming. A film of someone just laying there like a slug in my opinion is not entertainment anyway.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back