Disgrace: Green Beret Who Defended Boy Against Rape in Afghanistan Loses Appeal

I've been on this for the longest time. The Pentagon is trying to claim that the Dancing Boys are a cultural issue. It's not.

Straight out it is a sex slave trade. Little boys raped continually by Afghanistans with wealth or power or both.

That we condone this by looking the other way makes me want to bazooka barf.
T/D, (Off topic):

Your avatar caught my eye. Are you an archer? (I am.) If so, is the bow in the girl's hand a Matthews?

So you looked at that avatar and saw a bow? HMmm...

"You ain't from around hereh, are a boiuh?? Aroun heruh... when a young lady is standin' outside in her drawers. We don't ask what she's holdin'... we stare at the good son. Unless you one of 'dem DEMOCRATS... all caught up in their LG-VD."

Oh I so appreciate what you did here. I didn't understand this at first.

Now you have to understand I am one sick puppy drooling on herself. I am so stoned out on the mighty Q. Oh lord help me thru this flu. This is one hell of a flu.

But he's right. Its a Matthews. As far as I could tell and that's why I chose that avie. And it's not your fault for not getting what he was getting.

He was actually giving me a compliment. Now I hunt with Bear bows. My weight has fluctuated thru the years but the technology is awesome. You can't control your draw weight so the systems give you the ability to keep the same.

But I will be a Bear girl till I die.

UHG! The Wife's got that bug... all raspy and run down. God's speed!

This is a wild one. I've been so ready for the season. To get sick now and smell like Hall's in a tree stand is just not going to work.

Forum List

Back