Discussion: Profanity in Music

Not too sure, but I do not recall hearing the word "dingleberry" in any song. George has a fairly good reason why... which might be why it stays on 5th grade buses.

And in the spirit of the thread, those who are offended by so-called bad/nasty language, you may want to avoid this clip.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_m-4VM7f3Q]George Carlin in NY 2: Pussy Farts - YouTube[/ame]

btw, knowing what I know of Mozart, I 'spect he mighta subtitled some of his works (at least under his breath) "Here's another one for the assholes who sponsor me... with the pittance they bother to give me... fuck 'em and the horse they rode in on"...
Fuck Mozart!

Bach is where it's at!

He was the Jack Bruce of his time.

Why can't I hear words on the radio that 5th graders use on the school bus?

I 'spect it's prolly 'cause of FCC rules... :)

btw... on a sorta related note, I gotta thank Bill Clinton... for having, by his actions nearly twenty years ago, brought the subject of blow jobs to national attention..

I well remember how much I dearly wanted to on the other side of the world when I had to try to explain to my second-daughter, with much hemming and hawing, exactly what this was all about...

best I could do was to tell her it was something to do with grownups... and not something that she needed to know about right now...

Forum List

Back