"Discredited" Benghazi Whistleblower Disappears

EASY now! :lol:

No one here lied - Dylan Davies lied to everyone, including everyone here.

regardless we have 4 Americans who were never helped who were murdered while obama slept, because obama would have to stop supporting the muslim brotherhood

Obama was standing guard that night in Benghazi???

What was Obama supposed to do? Ramp up security for the entire world???

Clueless Obama Boot Licker....................

Which part of my last statements didn't you understand about the British pulling out of the area due to Security threats and violence................................

They knew this chit unless he was too busy playing golf.................

Again, were was the ready reaction force for the region..............

You don't put people in Harm's Way without some sort of plan when the chit hit's the fan.

And then you don't Lie about it after it goes down..............

Dumb ass he's commander and chief staying awake when and emergency is happening is part of the mother fucking job you god damn stupid fuck

Did you hold George W. Retard to the same standard when 5000 men died in Iraq and Afghanistan, often because of miscalculations and faulty premises?

Bush is gone irrelevant.:eusa_boohoo:
So did bush have an ambassador murdered under his watch?

Last edited:
regardless we have 4 Americans who were never helped who were murdered while obama slept, because obama would have to stop supporting the muslim brotherhood

Dumb ass he's commander and chief staying awake when and emergency is happening is part of the mother fucking job you god damn stupid fuck

Seven hours difference, genius ...

9:42 p.m (Benghazi time) or 5:42 AM EST. -- Armed men begin their assault on the U.S. Consulate.

11 p.m (Benghazi time) or 6:00 AM Estern Standard. -- Panetta and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey meet with President Obama at the White House where they discuss the unfolding situation and how to respond. The meeting had been previously scheduled.

He slept through it???

FAIL!

Last edited:

9:42 p.m. -- Armed men begin their assault on the U.S. Consulate.

11 p.m (Benghazi time) or 6:00 AM Estern Standard. -- Panetta and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey meet with President Obama at the White House where they discuss the unfolding situation and how to respond. The meeting had been previously scheduled.

He slept through it???

FAIL!

What part of COMMANDER AND CHIEF don't you comprehend?

Did you hold George W. Retard to the same standard when 5000 men died in Iraq and Afghanistan, often because of miscalculations and faulty premises?

Bush is gone irrelevant.:eusa_boohoo:
So did bush have an ambassador murdered under his watch?

No, just 5000 poor kids who were just looking for a college education.

I guess they don't count to you, but they did count to their families.

It's close to 7000 now.

If anyone can prove that he lied, sure we'd hold him accountable. But in order to do that you have to redefine what a lie is.

Everyone knows that in battle things go wrong. That is a given. However, if things go wrong and you do nothing to fix it, try to make things worse and people die as a result, refuse to act, or try to cover up what you did wrong, that's a different thing entirely.

BTW, we're still having funerals every week here at Ft Campbell. We're still burying men and women in harms way and nobody knows it. They stopped announcing military dead as soon as Bush left office. They found out during the shutdown exactly how many were dying only because the White House decided not to give them and their families the respect and benefits they deserved. Roughly 30 families got the shaft.

http://www.defense.gov/news/casualty.pdf

[

if muslims killed Americans because they wanted to obama can no longer give good cause to send money to those countries. HE'S COVERING TO PROTECT HIS BROTHERS.

I wasn't aware that Muslims were a monolithic hive-mind.

That actually kind of sounds more like Mormons.

muslims are just like democrats in that sense monolithic hive-mind:eusa_whistle:

9:42 p.m (Benghazi time) or 5:42 AM EST. -- Armed men begin their assault on the U.S. Consulate.

He slept through it???

FAIL!

I remember Clinton pissing an moaning about not having a 9/11 happen on his watch, because it would have given him a chance to excel.

Obama has his chance and decides to play spades and stay away from the action. Then takes a nap because he needs to fly to Vegas in the morning so he can snort coke with Jay-Z and Beyonce.

and another dumb republican sheep falls for it ... there is a reason there's a ring in their noser
The primary difference between a Republican and a Democrat is we expect honesty. Democrats expect lies.

So when we find out someone has been lying to us we get rid of them. You Dems praise them and high-five them and give em a second term.

No surprise the prick you put in the White House is a total disaster.

Just wondering ... why isn't anyone admitting that they were duped? How is it that you say this about Dems, when you guys - with the aid of liar James O’Keeffe, defunded Acorn?

Why does the right still entertain his fake "scoops?"

Or, how about FOX, which gets busted over and over for running false stories?

Please!!!

Dumbass Liar Alert!:eek:

Muddy, I really have to wonder why you let Obama occuppy so much space in your head...

I have to wonder why you have your head stuck up obama's asshole as far as you have it?

Didn't even vote for the guy in 2008.

May not have voted for him in 2012 if you idiots didn't nominate the Mormon.

How'd that work out for you again?

Anyway, here's the thing. Stuff happens and the middle east is dangerous. The sooner we realize that and stop getting invovled over there, the better.

Just wondering ... why isn't anyone admitting that they were duped? How is it that you say this about Dems, when you guys - with the aid of liar James O’Keeffe, defunded Acorn?

You're criticizing defunding Acorn? What's your explanation for Benghazi?

Or, how about FOX, which gets busted over and over for running false stories?

Please!!!

Busted by who, The Daily Kos, Politico and the Huffington Post?

9:42 p.m. -- Armed men begin their assault on the U.S. Consulate.

He slept through it???

FAIL!

What part of COMMANDER AND CHIEF don't you comprehend?

the AND part

Muddy, I really have to wonder why you let Obama occuppy so much space in your head...

I have to wonder why you have your head stuck up obama's asshole as far as you have it?

Anyway, here's the thing. Stuff happens and the middle east is dangerous. The sooner we realize that and stop getting invovled over there, the better.

riiiiiiiiiiight :eusa_whistle:

Davies has now been “discredited” by none other than our own government.
How so? Because they say so? Where is the proof to discrediting his account?

Or is this just more appeal to authority nonsense where what the government has to say is gospela nd anyone else is wrong because they lack the authority to know the truth?

Statists gonna State. It's what they do.

That makes me feel much better knowing we have a stuttering clusterfuck in the White House who cannot be honest about the simplest thing.

Shit blows up and it's always "I wasn't aware......I heard about it the same time you did..."

Forum List

Back