Dinner last night

I just thawed out some homemade lasagna tonght and heated up some frozen garlic bread.
My housekeeper is sick.

Still a good meal though.

I just thawed out some homemade lasagna tonght and heated up some frozen garlic bread.
My housekeeper is sick.

Well. It's a good thing you didn't starve to death. :lol:

Ohh no worry there. I have a cabinet full of junk food and Icecream in the freezer also 4 or 5 bottles of hersheys syrup. Cottage cheese canned fruit, choc chip cookie and maybe even a dozen doughnuts. I need to check on that...

I think she is pregnant and having morning sickness. Guess I will have to provide her a breastfeeding room...

My housekeeper is sick.

Decided on kabob tonight. We have a little hole-in-the-wall kabob restaurant that has the best kabobs, etc in town and it's right around the corner. Their Gyro sandwiches and salads are so big you can't finish them and they don't use the thin preservative laden meat a lot of places use. Huge slabs of meat piled on a large bed of lettuce, onions, tomatoes, peppers and feta with a wonderful cucumber, yogurt dressing.
Too bad I'm stuffed, after that description I'd go back for more!

We were in Texas most of last week and brought back a really nasty bug. Not well yet but just now starting to feel human.

So we had a grilled cheese sandwich and some popcorn last night.

It stayed down.

Life is good.

That's funny. you don't look human.

Well I never. Some people are impressed with my curves.

Forum List

Back