Dingy Harry PROUD Of His Lie About Romney

And he said he doesn't regret it. So, what else did he lied about?

How about not molesting children... Any regret there?

His lie was unnecessary as Scott Prouty recorded the truth about Romney.

So whether it's "necessary" or not is your criterion?
We're still waiting on apologies from the countless GOP birthers and the ones who said Obama is a member of the Muslim brotherhood.

"Show us your tax records" seems a lot less disrespectful than "show us your birth certificate you dirty muslim."

:cool:

"Show us your tax records" seems a lot less disrespectful than "show us your birth certificate you dirty muslim."

Bullshit...Reid claimed "Romney hasn't paid taxes in ten years!"...which Mitt quickly proved was bullshit....Harry knew he was lying on the sacred floor of the Senate...and is quite pleased thinking it worked.

p.s. Barry is a muslim born in Kenya...there is no evidence to the contrary.

Bullshit...Reid claimed "Romney hasn't paid taxes in ten years!"...which Mitt quickly proved was bullshit....Harry knew he was lying on the sacred floor of the Senate...and is quite pleased thinking it worked.

p.s. Barry is a muslim born in Kenya...there is no evidence to the contrary.
Wow. You are an embarrassment. GFY.

Wow. You are an embarrassment. GFY.

No, it's your Dear Leader who's the embarrassment...and yourself of course because you're so ideated you can't deal with other viewpoints...I can assure you I'm superior to you in every conceivable way....other than the dick sucking....I'll give you that.

Whenever a democrat comes up with something they imagine is damaging in 2016 the republican will say "just like Harry Reid ".

Forum List

Back