Dims could run Kim Jong 11 and win!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

After watching this, I'm convinced that if the Dims ran Kim Jong 11 for President of the US he could win so long as they had the help of the press.

Yeah, he could win the DNC NOMINATION!

Don't give them any ideas.... Compared to Hillary and Bernie, KJU is a comparable #3, and - unlike Hillary - je won't have a criminal record.

:lmao:

After watching this, I'm convinced that if the Dims ran Kim Jong 11 for President of the US he could win so long as they had the help of the press.

That has to be a spoof!

No one in their correct mind would utter that much stupidity I just saw in that video, and if so then America is lost!

That has to be a spoof!

No one in their correct mind would utter that much stupidity I just saw in that video, and if so then America is lost!

I dunno ... when Kimmel was interviewing individuals on the street and ask them if they wanted to dump Obamacare OR keep the ACA they overwhelmingly said dump Obamacare and keep ACA.

dumbasses.

You're probably right. They don't care who they vote for just so they have a D Next their name.... but they already put in someone like the little dicktator when they went and put in that nobody community agitating hater of us and our country, Obama.

if that's not scary enough. just think if they ran Kim Jong 11

omg they would vote for him.

Forum List

Back