Dimms now admitting they overplayed their hand with Kavanaugh

Three things you can count on

1) death

2) taxes

3) dems overplaying their shitty hand

You kidding, they still believe that lying cackling woman and her rape story that was OBVIOUSLY not going to be verified.

Liberals are so fucking stupid.
Owl, you bring new depth to holier-than-thou pompous meanness. As for your adjectival reference to liberal intellect, if you got laid once in a while, maybe you'd mellow out a little.

There are 30 toss-up House seats, so if they break 50-50 say the dems pick up 15, the dems are polling ahead in 14 others so that is a dem pickup of 29, however, the GOP stands to flip 4 dem seats, so the dems need 23+4=27 seats. So the House race looks to be a toss-up at this point. I'm hoping that the polling is off like 2016 underestimating the GOP voters, and the GOP keeps the House. It will be an interesting night, probably with a lot of recounts.

Anyone who thinks the NATIONAL GENERIC BALLOT POLLS mean anything is eating retard pills on the daily.

You kidding, they still believe that lying cackling woman and her rape story that was OBVIOUSLY not going to be verified.

Liberals are so fucking stupid.
Owl, you bring new depth to holier-than-thou pompous meanness. As for your adjectival reference to liberal intellect, if you got laid once in a while, maybe you'd mellow out a little.

And the stupidity continues.

It's still likely the Dimms will take the house, but I holding out hope for 218-217 for the Red Team.

Red Team will go 54-46 Senate.

I'm hoping that Maddow and Chris Matthews along with the CNN Left leaning talking heads have to eat crow for the mid-terms. The GOP has nothing to lose, the in-party generally loses 30+ House seats on average. The mobs along with the mis-treatment of Kavanaugh might be enough to keep the House GOP.

Oopsies!

Thanks for stepping on your cranks, Dimms.

They were talking about this on Morning Joe yesterday morning. It was on the radio, so I don’t know who it was, specifically. Some woman.

She was blasting Dimms for blowing it.

So awesome. They are in full panic mode. Their old bad of tricks isn’t working and they don’t know what to do!

They usually just vilify the white and the rich and yell racism!

Now they might have to actually prove they want America to prosper.
but they don't want america to prosper. they said so.

Three things you can count on

1) death

2) taxes

3) dems overplaying their shitty hand
What has happened is they have stagnated on strategy.

They keep using a playbook from the 1960s and expecting it to work today.

Both of you guys are pretty spot on.

I'd add, that they are also close to burning out their base/supporters.
Every college football team in America will play flat for one game. Nobody
can maintain emotion for two straight years.

The MSM is already backtracking on the Blue Wave. They will try and save
whatever integrity they have remaining.

I just believe the dems have used up too much emotion in practice and
exhibition matches. There was only one game and their supporters are
burnt two weeks before kickoff.

Oopsies!

They were talking about this on Morning Joe yesterday morning. It was on the radio, so I don’t know who it was, specifically. Some woman.

So awesome. They are in full panic mode. Their old bad of tricks isn’t working and they don’t know what to do!

They don't, obviously, so they can't.
Hey Billy! I'm nowhere near admitting Democrats overplayed their hand with Kavanaugh. I do believe the Ford thing, I just feel the statute of limitations ran out. She was never the source of my resentment. But I have to admit, I'd probably resent whoever Trump chose because I don't trust him and the effects of his choices are so monumental. First of all, his slanders against Sessions (whom I also distrust, but so far he's been fair) for not turning DOJ into Trumps personal fix-it. Then his slanders against FBI and NSA and CIA for not being his personal praetorian guard, together with his protesting too much. So with Trump's history of only trying to choose flunkies, Kavanaugh and his history of favoring Presidential unaccountability is suspect at my house. Then his Senate appearance bullying and aggression against questioners together with his self-pitying tears cemented my opinion.

Just an explanation on why I am not backing down nor regret my opinion, not that anybody cares. We have yet to see him in action on the matters that matter. If I find myself wrong, I'll tell you.

You could write that statement in advance.

You believe Ford because you were told to believe her, not because of any credibility on her part. One notes with interest that all three accusers have vanished into thin air.
I watched them both, billy. Knowing you, I doubt very much you make decisions based on the instruction of others. I don't think I do either. Give me that much!
ok, then what was credible about what she said? knowing that her best friend said it never happened.

I'm hoping that Maddow and Chris Matthews along with the CNN Left leaning talking heads have to eat crow for the mid-terms. The GOP has nothing to lose, the in-party generally loses 30+ House seats on average. The mobs along with the mis-treatment of Kavanaugh might be enough to keep the House GOP.
What mobs are you talking about?

Oopsies!

They don't, obviously, so they can't.
Hey Billy! I'm nowhere near admitting Democrats overplayed their hand with Kavanaugh. I do believe the Ford thing, I just feel the statute of limitations ran out. She was never the source of my resentment. But I have to admit, I'd probably resent whoever Trump chose because I don't trust him and the effects of his choices are so monumental. First of all, his slanders against Sessions (whom I also distrust, but so far he's been fair) for not turning DOJ into Trumps personal fix-it. Then his slanders against FBI and NSA and CIA for not being his personal praetorian guard, together with his protesting too much. So with Trump's history of only trying to choose flunkies, Kavanaugh and his history of favoring Presidential unaccountability is suspect at my house. Then his Senate appearance bullying and aggression against questioners together with his self-pitying tears cemented my opinion.

Just an explanation on why I am not backing down nor regret my opinion, not that anybody cares. We have yet to see him in action on the matters that matter. If I find myself wrong, I'll tell you.

You could write that statement in advance.

You believe Ford because you were told to believe her, not because of any credibility on her part. One notes with interest that all three accusers have vanished into thin air.
I watched them both, billy. Knowing you, I doubt very much you make decisions based on the instruction of others. I don't think I do either. Give me that much!
ok, then what was credible about what she said? knowing that her best friend said it never happened.
She said it did happen. Her best friend wasn't there in the room. But can we stop beating this dead horse? You act like it is important that I think she lied? Why?

There are 30 toss-up House seats, so if they break 50-50 say the dems pick up 15, the dems are polling ahead in 14 others so that is a dem pickup of 29, however, the GOP stands to flip 4 dem seats, so the dems need 23+4=27 seats. So the House race looks to be a toss-up at this point. I'm hoping that the polling is off like 2016 underestimating the GOP voters, and the GOP keeps the House. It will be an interesting night, probably with a lot of recounts.

Also, the polling on those specific seats overall is EVEN.

ITS GOING TO BE A FASCINATING ELECTION NIGHT!

Forum List

Back