Difference between Reagan and Obama dealing with Libya

RottTroll is a baffoon, a coward, and an idiot.

He is also one of the far right GlitterBoys.

Reagan was an idiot...a baffoon. We are lucky he didn't get our country into more trouble than he did.

I like the quote in the pic. It show clearly how stupid that man was.

That's why every liberal study has him listed as one of the top 5 presidents ever, right?

The only idiot and buffoon (not "baffoon" you ignorant hillbilly) is you. I hate parasites. I hate cowards. You are the worst of both.

Please point out where I said anything bad about "Jews" ever.

Thanks.

People like you make sure you use the word "Zionist" it's a code word for Jew haters

No, actually Zionist is a word that describes a specific political belief- that the practice of Religious Apartheid is perfectly acceptable...

But at least you admit my criticism is of Zionism and not Judiasm (which I consider no more or less silly than any other belief in Imagnary Friends in the Sky.)

No Zionists is a code word for Jews "Zionist" bankers..."Zionist" business..."Zionist" ..."Zionist"...."Zionist" Now get lost hater

why was getting Gaddafi out all of sudden a pressing matter for our country at this point in time?

and as we see, this administration GOT Gaddafi and then just left the people and the country go to WOLVES waiting at the door..

Obama has made a royal MESS of the middle east and we are going TO PAY for it when they are gone, just like the Clinton administration, we got 9/11

That’s not a photo shop picture. That is a picture of the people who were fighting the Soviet occupation. the Soviet defeat there helped accelerate the fall the Soviet Union there was no Taliban in 1985

Well, whew, that was a relief. I mean those dirty stinking Commies might have taught girls to read, and then the little hussies might have started showing some ankle! So good think Reagan helped those guys nip that in the bud.

Unless you are one of the thousands of people who've been killed as a result of them coming to power.

Lets not forget the 10s of millions of people who were freed with the fall of the Soviet Union.... Get lost hater

People like you make sure you use the word "Zionist" it's a code word for Jew haters

No, actually Zionist is a word that describes a specific political belief- that the practice of Religious Apartheid is perfectly acceptable...

But at least you admit my criticism is of Zionism and not Judiasm (which I consider no more or less silly than any other belief in Imagnary Friends in the Sky.)

No Zionists is a code word for Jews "Zionist" bankers..."Zionist" business..."Zionist" ..."Zionist"...."Zionist" Now get lost hater

Well can you blame him

He is just following Papa Obama's lead when it comes to Israel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE4S2uvFPZI]Whose Democratic Party? - YouTube[/ame]

Please point out where I've ever used it as an adjective in that way....

I think I always use the word as a noun, and specifically to refer to the policies of Israel.

Yep, I'm sure if an Iran/Contra type affair was happening on Obama's watch the 'nuts would be right in here defending Obama exactly the way they defended Reagan.

And I'm sure if Romney were president right now with the middle east on fire and Americans being brutally murdered as embassy's are stormed, you liberal wing nuts would be defending Romney exactly how you defend Obama, right?

And if Romney had run up a staggering $7 trillion in debt in less than 4 years, you would defend that as you have Obama, right?

And if unemployment skyrocketed under Romney as it has under Obama because of anti-business policy and rhetoric, you would defend him as you have Obama, right?

Exactly.... Disgusting little hypocrite.

Yep, I'm sure if an Iran/Contra type affair was happening on Obama's watch the 'nuts would be right in here defending Obama exactly the way they defended Reagan.

And I'm sure if Romney were president right now with the middle east on fire and Americans being brutally murdered as embassy's are stormed, you liberal wing nuts would be defending Romney exactly how you defend Obama, right?

And if Romney had run up a staggering $7 trillion in debt in less than 4 years, you would defend that as you have Obama, right?

And if unemployment skyrocketed under Romney as it has under Obama because of anti-business policy and rhetoric, you would defend him as you have Obama, right?

You noticed that? Carter tried to use the military to free our hostages but was a failure. Reagan traded arms for the hostages and was a hero!

That’s not a photo shop picture. That is a picture of the people who were fighting the Soviet occupation. the Soviet defeat there helped accelerate the fall the Soviet Union there was no Taliban in 1985

Well, whew, that was a relief. I mean those dirty stinking Commies might have taught girls to read, and then the little hussies might have started showing some ankle! So good think Reagan helped those guys nip that in the bud.

Unless you are one of the thousands of people who've been killed as a result of them coming to power.

Lets not forget the 10s of millions of people who were freed with the fall of the Soviet Union.... Get lost hater

First, if you really think that Afghanistan had much of anything with the fall of the USSR, you're delusion. Fact is, the Communist Government in Kabul was still up and running when the Communists in Moscow fell from power.

Second, in the chaos that sits on the remains of what was the USSR/Warsaw pact, you have a lot of dictatorships and dirt poor countries... So I fail to see what "advantage" there was there, exactly. A lot of peoples lives are the same and some are even worse off.

I think I always use the word as a noun, and specifically to refer to the policies of Israel.

Ohhhhh, I see now. As long as we use words like ****** and QUEER as a NOUN, then the hate, racism, and bigotry is perfectly acceptable.

Vintage JoeB. "logic" there..... :lol:

Ohhhhh, I see now. As long as we use words like ****** and QUEER as a NOUN, then the hate, racism, and bigotry is perfectly acceptable.

Vintage JoeB. "logic" there..... :lol:

I wasn't aware "Zionist" was a slur.. considering that they call themselves that..

I mean, yeah, eventually, Zionist will be up there with words like "Nazi" and "Apartheid" as nouns no one wants to be associated with... and they'll have no one to blame but themselves.

Extreme, nauseating ARROGANCE. Apparently, it's not just for Obama anymore!

JoeB. is such a despicable, smug, arrogant piece of shit, he's his own God now. Kind of surprising - as much as he loves to blame everyone else for his miserable little life, you'd think he'd love to acknowledge the existing of God, and then blame Him.

Yeah, no "imaginary friends in the sky" for him! Might explain why he has lived a miserable life and can't hold a job.... :lol:

I wasn't aware "Zionist" was a slur.. considering that they call themselves that..

I mean, yeah, eventually, Zionist will be up there with words like "Nazi" and "Apartheid" as nouns no one wants to be associated with... and they'll have no one to blame but themselves.

More vintage JoeB. "logic"....

None of us were aware that the word "******" was a slur... considering that they call themselves that.

I mean, yeah, eventually ****** will be up there with words like "Queer" and "Faggot" as nouns no one wants to be associated with..... and the ******* will have no one to blame but themselves.

God almighty does JoeB. get dumber by the second.... :lol:

So you're admitting that the right just does this because you're the right.

That was my point.

And as for Libya, I said Obama was wrong to involve us in the first place. So go fuck a pumpkin.

Extreme, nauseating ARROGANCE. Apparently, it's not just for Obama anymore!

JoeB. is such a despicable, smug, arrogant piece of shit, he's his own God now. Kind of surprising - as much as he loves to blame everyone else for his miserable little life, you'd think he'd love to acknowledge the existing of God, and then blame Him.

Yeah, no "imaginary friends in the sky" for him! Might explain why he has lived a miserable life and can't hold a job.... :lol:

I've changed jobs exactly ONCE in the last 10 years, guy. (the one where my employer decided to pay me a huge bribe so I would pretend he didn't break about 10 IL labor laws by letting me go.)

I take great comfort in the fact that there is no God, because if there were, given the state of the world, he'd have a lot to answer for.

More vintage JoeB. "logic"....

None of us were aware that the word "******" was a slur... considering that they call themselves that.

I mean, yeah, eventually ****** will be up there with words like "Queer" and "Faggot" as nouns no one wants to be associated with..... and the ******* will have no one to blame but themselves.

God almighty does JoeB. get dumber by the second.... :lol:

Actually, when black people call eachother that, it's an insult.

So are you saying that Zionist is an insult, now? If so, what makes it insulting?

You are digging yourself in deeper, you know.

Reagan failed to kill Gaddafi in that mission, who later admitted Libya's responsibility for the terrorist Lockerbie bombing in 2003, on Bush's watch.

Attention Ronnie: if you're going to go after a madman, than finish the job. Don't just drop bombs indiscriminately like an idiot - get the job done.

You left him alive, and his attacks grew worse.

(Quiet for 25 years?)

(Turn off talk radio)

Reagan failed to kill Gaddafi in that mission, who later admitted Libya's responsibility for the terrorist Lockerbie bombing in 2003, on Bush's watch.

Attention Ronnie: if you're going to go after a madman, than finish the job. Don't just drop bombs indiscriminately like an idiot - get the job done.

You left him alive, and his attacks grew worse.

(Quiet for 25 years?)

(Turn off talk radio)

The Lockerbie bombing was in December 1988... Just as Reagan was leaving office and one more big FU from Qadaffi.

I think he admitted it in 2003.

But let's be honest about what changed Qadaffi's behavior...

The USSR Fell (again, the RW wants to give Reagan credit) and Qadaffi's sugar daddies were cut off. So if he wanted technical and economic assistance, he had to make nice with the European Union. That meant no more harboring the IRA, Red Army Faction, Bader-Meinhoff Gang and other Euro-Terrorists who had training camps in Libya.

And the world was mostly fine with that. There were a lot of other squeaky wheels that needed oiling.

Forum List

Back