Would Obama do this with his OWN Money

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Mitt Romney Outed By The Milkman: Candidate Anonymously Donates Thousands Of Pints Of Milk To Sick Vets

This happened when Mitt was running for Governor .. Yes, He told a bad joke about the Vets learning to milk a cow when the guy running it said they needed milk.. But what happens next is amazing. for over 2 yrs he spent his own Money and sent THOUSANDS of pints of milk anonymously until the milk man retired and gave up his name.. Obama would NEVER have done this. You can tell by the way people contribute to charities.. Read the story before you comment..

While his aunt is living on welfare.....

Romney is a silent benefactor. He doesn't seek glory, he just loves his human counterpart. What a man to have in the White House.

Last edited:
Mitt Romney Outed By The Milkman: Candidate Anonymously Donates Thousands Of Pints Of Milk To Sick Vets

This happened when Mitt was running for Governor .. Yes, He told a bad joke about the Vets learning to milk a cow when the guy running it said they needed milk.. But what happens next is amazing. for over 2 yrs he spent his own Money and sent THOUSANDS of pints of milk anonymously until the milk man retired and gave up his name.. Obama would NEVER have done this. You can tell by the way people contribute to charities.. Read the story before you comment..
*sighs* Déjà vu

You know... There are a lot of things I've done in my life that... If people talked about them on a camera... A lot of people would think I'm some kind of medieval knightly saint. I'm a leader against injustice and I help people without asking anything in return.

And it's just a crock of shit.

I've done good things... I've done bad things. Perceptions have been I do it because it's my nature. I'm a good man of god... I'm an asshole who controls people... Again... It's bullshit. Both could be true or false based on perception of the person deciding and if they are on the receiving end of whatever actions I take. Good and bad.

Sure... He may have some fine points to the man. But I have to take the good and the bad. I don't ask anyone to ignore the "bad" in myself. But you have to deal with it if you want the good. Same with any other person on this earth. Even a guy running for president.

And Mitt's a fuck'n retard who changes his core stances on the biases of other people's opinions. I'm sorry... I'm a shitty leader. I'm also a shitty follower. I will not follow the man I can't respect. And yes... For the RTM's on both sides... That includes Obama.

Just curious, Shelzin...can you think of any time that Barack Obama dug deep in his pockets to help charity BEFORE he was running for national office? I think his average contributions ran somewhere in the 1% range which is pretty piss poor for someone making the kind of money he was making right out of law school.

They always say that the best measure of a man is what he does when nobody is watching...

Just curious, Shelzin...can you think of any time that Barack Obama dug deep in his pockets to help charity BEFORE he was running for national office? I think his average contributions ran somewhere in the 1% range which is pretty piss poor for someone making the kind of money he was making right out of law school.

They always say that the best measure of a man is what he does when nobody is watching...

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money."

-- G. Gordon Liddy

I agree. Be sure to read the last sentence of my post that you replied to, but didn't quote.

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money."

-- G. Gordon Liddy
You on the other hand... You are a RTM. So I'll go ahead and copy and paste for you.

And Mitt's a fuck'n retard who changes his core stances on the biases of other people's opinions. I'm sorry... I'm a shitty leader. I'm also a shitty follower. I will not follow the man I can't respect. And yes... For the RTM's on both sides... That includes Obama.

-- G. Gordon Liddy
You on the other hand... You are a RTM. So I'll go ahead and copy and paste for you.

Can't refute the post? Your inner libtard is showing.

LOL

Obama wouldn't even give his own brother money when he desperately needed it. The answer to your question is obvious

That is a lie made up by D'Souza and you ate it and are still shitting it all over this board.

OK, do you have any examples of a rather wealthy Barack Obama helping his relatives in Africa? I mean he went there to "find himself" but did he ever think to help? Because I'm thinking it was more about him...then it was about them. Kind of a recurring theme in Barack Obama's life

Last edited:
so Glen Beck is the only source in this story?

No, Obama's own brother admitted his brother would not help him. Truly sad

George Obama: I was brought up well. I live well even now. The magazines, they have exaggerated everything … There are some challenges, but maybe it is just like where you [the reporter] come from, there are the same challenges.

FactCheck.org : Obama’s Brother in Kenya

Now anymore republiclan, and Obama haters lies need to be clarified from the dementia that afflicts you rabid angry old white folks?

Forum List

Back