Diebold admits programming flaw

have they found proof that the errors favored one candidate more so than any other?

You missed it? They just have a feeling that the losses were more to democrats then Republicans. And that again brings us back to 2006. If the machines were so off in 2002, 2004 what happened in 2006? And how come the democrats quit whining after they won?

Wouldn't it be nice to have that choice when you show up at your precinct?

It's always been beyond me how we could allow our election system to be outsourced to private companies who may or may not be in bed with politicians who rely on that very system for their careers.

In just about every voting precinct, I'll put good money on it that there would be MORE than enough people willing to volunteer their time to hand count paper ballots.

It's frustrating to press a button, and HOPE your vote wasn't lost in some "malfunction". You don't even get a receipt for your vote. There's virtually no way to prove who you even voted for.

I didn't have a thing to do with outsourcing out system but something tells me that democrats AND republicans both had somethnig to do with it.

You missed it? They just have a feeling that the losses were more to democrats then Republicans. And that again brings us back to 2006. If the machines were so off in 2002, 2004 what happened in 2006? And how come the democrats quit whining after they won?

Presumably democrats believe they should win fair and square. So if they win, what is their motivation to question the results? Also, if the republicans suspect fraud, isn't it their responsibility to make noise about it?

How does a lack of democrat whining in 2006 amount to evidence that there was no vote rigging? Or that there was? I am confused.

The evidence for vote rigging is in things like the diebold admission at the top of the thread that their code drops votes in democratic areas, the whistleblowing by Clint Curtis, the flip of 16000 votes in the middle of the night in Volusia county which Diebold cannot explain as an error and almost certainly is fraud, but which thankfully was caught (how many similar instances weren't?) that virtually every irregularity favored bush, that enough individual ballots - just enough to give Bush the presidency - in ohio had the presidential name for bush, on an otherwise democratic straight ballot, that the electronic vote machines can be opened with a hotel minibar key and that they (the machiens) were at 'sleepovers' before the elections, that different hacking teams have shown different hacks from the simple and basic to the elaborate, and...... that through all of this and more, Diebold continues to say that it's machines are secure and that there are no problems!

THAT is why, rather than a lack of an outcry foul by the left (?) in 2006, there is suspicion that the machines throw elections to the republicans.

That and the fact that the entire electronic system is owned and run by republicans.

Watch the movie freeforall at www dot freeforall dot com

This is just like the Big Oil whine. Democrats always cry foul, make a lot of fuss, bring honest people into Congress for a hearing, and come up with nothing. All the while they are the primary source of the problem.

Presumably democrats believe they should win fair and square. So if they win, what is their motivation to question the results? Also, if the republicans suspect fraud, isn't it their responsibility to make noise about it?

How does a lack of democrat whining in 2006 amount to evidence that there was no vote rigging? Or that there was? I am confused.

The evidence for vote rigging is in things like the diebold admission at the top of the thread that their code drops votes in democratic areas, the whistleblowing by Clint Curtis, the flip of 16000 votes in the middle of the night in Volusia county which Diebold cannot explain as an error and almost certainly is fraud, but which thankfully was caught (how many similar instances weren't?) that virtually every irregularity favored bush, that enough individual ballots - just enough to give Bush the presidency - in ohio had the presidential name for bush, on an otherwise democratic straight ballot, that the electronic vote machines can be opened with a hotel minibar key and that they (the machiens) were at 'sleepovers' before the elections, that different hacking teams have shown different hacks from the simple and basic to the elaborate, and...... that through all of this and more, Diebold continues to say that it's machines are secure and that there are no problems!

THAT is why, rather than a lack of an outcry foul by the left (?) in 2006, there is suspicion that the machines throw elections to the republicans.

That and the fact that the entire electronic system is owned and run by republicans.

Watch the movie freeforall at www dot freeforall dot com

Why isn't Howard Dean and the Democratic party throwing them all into Boston harbor as we speak ? PLEASE TELL ME !!!

I would be interested to know where the concerns were in 2006, that the machines had thrown the elections (presumably to democrats). Which races were thought to be funny?
well, i guess i was wrong on the electronic voting fraud in 2006 being investigated, but i did see a great deal of voter fraud in 2006 being investigated once i googled it, and the attorney general firings was one major voter fraud type investigation going on, and rep heather wilson involved in another, and a few other cases, but none of which involves the voting aperatus that i could find, so far....:)

And welcome, Cali girl!

Care

Why not just take care of it before this presidential elections...then no one gets to cry foul.... it is BETTER for ALL of us, no matter the side of the political aisle, to get this thing fixed or nixed....i don't want my side to win in a fraudulent manner and i seriously doubt that my opposition party wants to win that way either, because it means that ALL OF US lose our democratic Republic, and what little control we have, or think we have... :)

This is just like the Big Oil whine. Democrats always cry foul, make a lot of fuss, bring honest people into Congress for a hearing, and come up with nothing. All the while they are the primary source of the problem.

Come talk to me when all of the black voters that have been taken off voter rolls over the last two decades actually have their votes tallied..

Come talk to me when all of the black voters that have been taken off voter rolls over the last two decades actually have their votes tallied..
i always see claims that this has happened and never see proof that those removed actually were legal to be on the list

i always see claims that this has happened and never see proof that those removed actually were legal to be on the list
the info/proof is readily available, just google it, if you really want to know....

begin with a google on 'Florida election 2000 Felon list', that should give you a number of hits.....

care

the info/proof is readily available, just google it, if you really want to know....

begin with a google on 'Florida election 2000 Felon list', that should give you a number of hits.....

care
already been over those, nothing was proven

already been over those, nothing was proven

you are wrong on that, and it answers your question of people that were legitimate, registered voters, in florida WERE MOST CERTAINLY disenfranchised of their legal votes, just because their name was SLIGHTLY SIMILAR to a convicted felon's....katherine harris paid $2 million for a company named choice point i believe, to come up with the names and SIMILAR NAMES, which she told the voting districts to use.....

and previous to this the felon list was contracted for less than 200k....that should tell ya something...

if you really read all of that info and come away with the previous statement of yours that i responded to...where you say there's no proof of disenfranchisement, then you're hopeless!!!!! lol

and not worth debating with, on this imho.....especially since the proof is there....and in the pudding....

care

you are wrong on that, and it answers your question of people that were legitimate, registered voters, in florida WERE MOST CERTAINLY disenfranchised of their legal votes, just because their name was SLIGHTLY SIMILAR to a convicted felon's....katherine harris paid $2 million for a company named choice point i believe, to come up with the names and SIMILAR NAMES, which she told the voting districts to use.....

and previous to this the felon list was contracted for less than 200k....that should tell ya something...

if you really read all of that info and come away with the previous statement of yours that i responded to...where you say there's no proof of disenfranchisement, then you're hopeless!!!!! lol

and not worth debating with, on this imho.....especially since the proof is there....and in the pudding....

care

why is the democratic party still OK with using them ?

care

The 2000 election was stolen, no question. The disenfranchisement of black voters was disgraceful. This year will be different, however.

care
i'm not new to the internet, those charges were all investigated and proven to be false
sure, you will find lib wack job sites that will STILL keep claiming it happened
just like you will still keep seeing some sites claiming that there was another shooter in the JFK assassination:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
The 2000 election was stolen, no question. The disenfranchisement of black voters was disgraceful. This year will be different, however.

we really don't know that it will be different, there are no assurances that minorities will not still be disenfranchised or any voter of any particular voting sector won't be....the rules and regs have not been changed or tightened up in all states to prevent a number of kinds of voter disenfranchisement...imo!

:(

care

we really don't know that it will be different, there are no assurances that minorities will not still be disenfranchised or any voter of any particular voting sector won't be....the rules and regs have not been changed or tightened up in all states to prevent a number of kinds of voter disenfranchisement...imo!

:(

care

The Obama campaign is much better prepared and much better organized than Al Gore's was. They have an uphill battle because the Republicans have painted Obama in a bad light, and racism is still strong in America.

Forum List

Back