Didn't Obama's preacher say God Damn America?

I'm wondering how is Obama going to reconcile this with his preacher who said "God Damn America!" I wonder how Obama who nodded his head in agreement at that statement suddenly believes that God should bless America instead of damning it?

I wonder which one was actually meant?

Why are there still so many Catholics in the world when the Catholic priesthood is infested with pedo's?

I'm wondering how is Obama going to reconcile this with his preacher who said "God Damn America!" I wonder how Obama who nodded his head in agreement at that statement suddenly believes that God should bless America instead of damning it?

Why are there still so many Catholics in the world when the Catholic priesthood is infested with pedo's?

That is clearly wrong but at least I don't come up with excuses for it.

Oh God do we really need to dredge up this shit again?

Do you have any evidence he believes that stuff now, based on stuff he has done while president?

Do you have any evidence he believes that stuff now, based on stuff he has done while president?

They dredge it up because it worked so well to bring down Obama 2 years ago :lol::lol:

Since Obama picked him as his mentor, and his closest advisor for 20 years, yeah, I assume that's what he believes.

If you are going to start putting standards on people, answer me this.

How come Republicans let Bin Laden go?

How come Republicans tricked Americans into dying in Iraq just so we could create a hard right theocratic Muslim government (Article 2 Iraqi Constitution) with a "public option" for health care (Article 31)?

How come Republicans attempted to destroy the economy.
When Bush took office, the Dow was more than 10,000 and when he left office it was more than 3,000 DOWN, now that Obama has brought it up higher than it was, 10,600 as of yesterday, Republicans complain - the nerve?

How come Republicans shifted the tax burden from the richest Americans to the Middle Class?

How come the Republcians can't even SAY the words "middle class"?

So who did more harm to America? Worse, Republicans feel they didn't "finish the job".

At least Wright earned an honorable discharge serving in the Marines for 6 years AND earned three White House Commendations. How many Republicans can say that? Very few.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't Bush's religious advisor busted for gay sex and drugs?

For there to be a parallel here Bush would not only have to know he was Gay and took drugs but also be Gay himself and be a junkie....and had been for 20 years.

Obama used quotes from Rev. Wright in his speeches and Audacity of Hope, the title of one of his books comes from one of his sermons.

How come Republicans tricked Americans into dying in Iraq just so we could create a hard right theocratic Muslim government (Article 2 Iraqi Constitution) with a "public option" for health care (Article 31)?

When Bush took office, the Dow was more than 10,000 and when he left office it was more than 3,000 DOWN, now that Obama has brought it up higher than it was, 10,600 as of yesterday, Republicans complain - the nerve?

How come Republicans shifted the tax burden from the richest Americans to the Middle Class?

So who did more harm to America? Worse, Republicans feel they didn't "finish the job".

At least Wright earned an honorable discharge serving in the Marines for 6 years AND earned three White House Commendations. How many Republicans can say that? Very few.

Since the premises of all your questions are incorrect, it's impossible to answer them.

The smartest President, ever, does not recall him saying that in 20 years of going to his church
:eusa_whistle:

The smartest President, ever, does not recall him saying that in 20 years of going to his church
:eusa_whistle:

He must have missed the concession stand in the church lobby selling the videos too.

Since the premises of all your questions are incorrect, it's impossible to answer them.

WHAAAAT?????

What is incorrect????

History of Dow Jones Industrial Average

History of Dow Jones:

Jan 07 Rises 269.30 to close at 11,522.56, first close above 11,500.00.

Mar 09 Falls 79.89 to close at 6,547.05, down 53.78% from the all time high on Oct 9, 2007, down 25.37% from the 2009 open
OW! OW! OW!

Oct 14 Rises 144.80 to close at 10,005.86, highest close this year and first close above 10,000 since Oct 03, 2008

NOTE: As of Yesterday, the Dow closed at 10,600.

No matter how many Republican messes cleaned up by Democrats, Republicans will never say "thanks".

There are pedo's in every walk of life I'm afraid. They blend in all over. We would have to shut down the world to keep
pedo's out of our lives.

You'd be stunned. I bet you saw a pedo today and didn't even know it. <sigh>

October 9, 2007 "Rises 120.80 to close at 14,164.53, first close above 14,100 - All time closing high
The DJIA has risen 6,878.26, or 94%, since the low point of Oct 9, 2002, 5 years ago"

Nov 5, 2008 Falls 486.01 to close at 9,139.37, down 5.05%, following presidential election of Barack Obama

Last edited:
wasn't bush's religious advisor busted for gay sex and drugs?

booooooooooooooooooosh

do you really think the ijits can say whatever they want without response?

come on... seriously.

and i'm kinda wondering why the braindead O/P thought a subject that was about a year and a half old was relevant...

other than as an excuse for it of the double digit IQ to rant and rave and prove what a tard it is.

October 9, 2007 "Rises 120.80 to close at 14,164.53, first close above 14,100 - All time closing high
The DJIA has risen 6,878.26, or 94%, since the low point of Oct 9, 2002, 5 years ago"

Nov 5, 2008 Falls 486.01 to close at 9,139.37, down 5.05%, following presidential election of Barack Obama

For that reason.

wasn't bush's religious advisor busted for gay sex and drugs?

booooooooooooooooooosh

do you really think the ijits can say whatever they want without response?

come on... seriously.

and i'm kinda wondering why the braindead O/P thought a subject that was about a year and a half old was relevant...

other than as an excuse for it of the double digit IQ to rant and rave and prove what a tard it is.

Isn't Obama still president?

Who Obama truely is is very relevant.

All of those questions are very real and legitimate questions. If you dont want to tackle them, it makes sense really.

La la la, you cant hear them...we get it!

All loyal Marxist loons believe in that whole "God Damn America" routine. Most will lie and say they do not support this thinking but they're only lying to themselves. Read Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' to get a better understanding of this President and current Democrats. In fact i belive this President even taught these rules to college students. Check out these rules and you will truly understand where these loons are coming from. Enjoy.

Forum List

Back