Didn't Obama's preacher say God Damn America?

I'm wondering how is Obama going to reconcile this with his preacher who said "God Damn America!" I wonder how Obama who nodded his head in agreement at that statement suddenly believes that God should bless America instead of damning it?

I wonder which one was actually meant?

My goodness! How many threads are you going to be pwned on today? Are you a masochist?

this lying about everything is getting really old.

The man was quoting someone else.

Lying? I said he nodded his head when Obama said God Damn American. I've seen the video but you probably won't take my word for it. Your own link says the comment was made and Obama attended the same church for over 20 years. You own link tries to pacify the comment by saying that America has to repent which only validates the God Damn America and the idea it is saying and that is America sucks.

Now if Obama agreed with his preecher then what changed. What made America repent for the things that his preacher things America should be damned for? It makes me thing Obama really doesn't mean it and is only saying it because he knows he is going to be a one-term president.

When did Obama say "God Damn America"?

this lying about everything is getting really old.

The man was quoting someone else.

Lying? I said he nodded his head when Obama said God Damn American. I've seen the video but you probably won't take my word for it. Your own link says the comment was made and Obama attended the same church for over 20 years. You own link tries to pacify the comment by saying that America has to repent which only validates the God Damn America and the idea it is saying and that is America sucks.

Now if Obama agreed with his preecher then what changed. What made America repent for the things that his preacher things America should be damned for? It makes me thing Obama really doesn't mean it and is only saying it because he knows he is going to be a one-term president.

When did Obama say "God Damn America"?

He didn't. I meant to say wright. Thanks for correcting me.

I'm wondering how is Obama going to reconcile this with his preacher who said "God Damn America!" I wonder how Obama who nodded his head in agreement at that statement suddenly believes that God should bless America instead of damning it?

My goodness! How many threads are you going to be pwned on today? Are you a masochist?

I wonder which one did he mean because if wright, his preacher, believes that America should be damned then how is that Obama things America should be blessed? It makes me wonder if Obama really meant "God bless America"?

You need a life.

I wonder which one did he mean because if wright, his preacher, believes that America should be damned then how is that Obama things America should be blessed? It makes me wonder if Obama really meant "God bless America"?

You have the intellect of a 5-year old. It's fun to read, though. Thanks!!

I have yet to see one intelligent argument to the fact that Obama's preacher did not say this statement nor one that says that Obama said didn't say god bless America nor did I see one trying to say that these two statements are the same.

It implies that Obama's God bless America is fake just like everything else he says.

You have the intellect of a 5-year old. It's fun to read, though. Thanks!!

Do you really think he meant God bless America when he attended a church for 20 years that proclaim the damnation of America? My supposed five year old intellect can point out the inconsistency.

Do you really think he meant God bless America when he attended a church for 20 years that proclaim the damnation of America? My supposed five year old intellect can point out the inconsistency.

Yea, basically you're an idiot, dude.

#1: Wright was quoting someone. It would take integrity for you to admit that, so we'll ignore it and go to #2.
#2: The Church was proclaiming the damnation of America for 20 years? Ok, you're really stretching now and this passes muster for adult conversation for you?
#3. Obama "nodded" in agreement? He wasn't even at that particular mass dumbass. There's fucking video of it. You have to have integrity to admit these things I guess, so skip that let's go to #4.
#4. Obama is the President of the United States, you know, the head of state, and is a Christian. Where's the inconsistency with saying God Bless America? Ohhh...wait.....he went to a Christian Church for 20years and is a Muslim African.

#5, 6, 7, etc.....to one thousand: The most adult in you must know that everything Wright says doesn't necessarily represent everyone else's views to a t within his church's membership. That, and if he had been "saying it all along!" where are the other videos? Surely, you have friends who are still your friends that have said stupid things, correct? Yea, grow the fuck up basically.

It implies that Obama's God bless America is fake just like everything else he says.

Yep just like Reagan's and a couple of Bushes were.
Politics is all it is.

You are a liar. I hope you fail.

thats nice...

The three girls that went to school together all met for their reunion after several years had passed. They sat there telling one another what they had accomplished over the last few years. The first girl spoke up and said her rich daddy had bought her a new corvette when she finished high school and gave her a job at his corporation. The third girl said, as the first girl described all the things that her families money could buy her, "Oh, isn't that nice." The second girl chimed in and told of her good fortune from her rich parents and hew new rich fiance, the diamond rings and such she had received. The third girl said again, "Oh, isn't that nice". The first two asked the third girl and what have you been doing? The third girl told them she had gone to college and prep school. When they went heard that they asked her, "What did you learn in prep school?" She replied, I learned how to say isn't that nice instead of fuck you.

#1: Wright was quoting someone. It would take integrity for you to admit that, so we'll ignore it and go to #2.
#2: The Church was proclaiming the damnation of America for 20 years? Ok, you're really stretching now and this passes muster for adult conversation for you?
#3. Obama "nodded" in agreement? He wasn't even at that particular mass dumbass. There's fucking video of it. You have to have integrity to admit these things I guess, so skip that let's go to #4.
#4. Obama is the President of the United States, you know, the head of state, and is a Christian. Where's the inconsistency with saying God Bless America? Ohhh...wait.....he went to a Christian Church for 20years and is a Muslim African.

#5, 6, 7, etc.....to one thousand: The most adult in you must know that everything Wright says doesn't necessarily represent everyone else's views to a t within his church's membership. That, and if he had been "saying it all along!" where are the other videos? Surely, you have friends who are still your friends that have said stupid things, correct? Yea, grow the fuck up basically.

There is nothing wrong with saying "God Bless America". I just don't think he means it and there are no other videos of the good reveren saying that because you can't tape continuously for 20 years. Who knows what we didn't catch.

You are a liar. I hope you fail.

thats nice...

The three girls that went to school together all met for their reunion after several years had passed. They sat there telling one another what they had accomplished over the last few years. The first girl spoke up and said her rich daddy had bought her a new corvette when she finished high school and gave her a job at his corporation. The third girl said, as the first girl described all the things that her families money could buy her, "Oh, isn't that nice." The second girl chimed in and told of her good fortune from her rich parents and hew new rich fiance, the diamond rings and such she had received. The third girl said again, "Oh, isn't that nice". The first two asked the third girl and what have you been doing? The third girl told them she had gone to college and prep school. When they went heard that they asked her, "What did you learn in prep school?" She replied, I learned how to say isn't that nice instead of fuck you.

When I got this far I quit reading because I realize it was your sexual fantasy.

thats nice...

When I got this far I quit reading because I realize it was your sexual fantasy.

I take it you do not like that old joke. It's been around forever just different versions. Must be it hit a nerve somewhere with you.

I posted the youtube. How exactly was he quoting anyone?

Isn't youtube wonderful?

I would not call the church he went to for 20 years Christian.. Spewing forth hate and racism and bigotry like that.. No way! Jose!

Forum List

Back