Didn't Obama's preacher say God Damn America?

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
I'm wondering how is Obama going to reconcile this with his preacher who said "God Damn America!" I wonder how Obama who nodded his head in agreement at that statement suddenly believes that God should bless America instead of damning it?

I wonder which one was actually meant?

I'm wondering how is Obama going to reconcile this with his preacher who said "God Damn America!" I wonder how Obama who nodded his head in agreement at that statement suddenly believes that God should bless America instead of damning it?

I wonder which one was actually meant?

You have video evidence of Obama "nodding his head in agreement"? Do you have evidence that Obama was even in attendance during that speech?

this lying about everything is getting really old.

The man was quoting someone else.

• Banned
this lying about everything is getting really old.

The man was quoting someone else.

Lying? I said he nodded his head when Obama said God Damn American. I've seen the video but you probably won't take my word for it. Your own link says the comment was made and Obama attended the same church for over 20 years. You own link tries to pacify the comment by saying that America has to repent which only validates the God Damn America and the idea it is saying and that is America sucks.

Now if Obama agreed with his preecher then what changed. What made America repent for the things that his preacher things America should be damned for? It makes me thing Obama really doesn't mean it and is only saying it because he knows he is going to be a one-term president.

He threw his pastor under the bus for the chance to live in the Whitehouse, end of story.

He threw his pastor under the bus for the chance to live in the Whitehouse, end of story.

And if he had not the right would have crucified him daily with the LIES like in this post.

Look what they did to Kerry for winning a silver medal in vietnam.

I was not happy when he had to cut him lose but I completely understood why he did it.

We would have had McCain as president and we hqave all seen how owned that fucker is now.

Yeah why anyone listens to preachers anyway. That guy is a prime example of why I am an Atheist.
along with Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, etc...

you are Goddamn right this guy said exactly that!!!! But dumbbama didn't heat it!!! I don't know how he didn't with those big ears he has, must of been sleeping for twenty years he attended the Church of racism and hate!!!!

And if he had not the right would have crucified him daily with the LIES like in this post.

Look what they did to Kerry for winning a silver medal in vietnam.

I was not happy when he had to cut him lose but I completely understood why he did it.

We would have had McCain as president and we hqave all seen how owned that fucker is now.

I did not vote for in the last presidential election. Just watching the fur fly as a bystander for the moment.

Here it is.

Obama's closest advisor and mentor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc2FCJ7zWEQ]YouTube - Barack Obama Pastor Jeremiah Wright NEW TAPES!!!![/ame]

You just refuse to take any of it in context huh?

This is exactly why Obama had to cut ties with this guy.

Idiots like you

The context that America should repent? Many preachers do say that America must change but usually don't hope to God that America must be damned. They, be Americans themselves, usually like their own country since they are also a part of the same group yet I don't find that to be true with Wright....

Forum List

Back