Did Yugoslav dictator Tito poison Stalin? Historian claims he killed rival after being the target of

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
what do you think? Did Yugoslav dictator Tito poison Koba?

Did Yugoslav dictator Tito poison Stalin? Historian claims he killed rival after being the target of 22 Soviet assassination attempts

Tito's letter in Stalin's office read: 'Stop sending people to kill me. We've already captured five of them, one of them with a bomb and another with a rifle... If you don't stop sending killers, I'll send one to Moscow, and I won't have to send a second.'

Now a Slovenian historian suggests Stalin was poisoned rather than suffering a fatal stroke - and points the finger of suspicion directly at Tito.

In his book Tito In Tovarisi, historian Joze Pirjavec puts forward mainly circumstantial evidence to support his poisoning theory. Crucially, however, he has used former Yugoslav archives that have been overlooked by many historians." Did Tito poison Stalin? Historian claims Yugoslav dictator killed rival after being the target of 22 Soviet assassination attempts | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back