Did you survive the great American sequestration or the last depression inducing govt shutdown?

Yeah, lets cut back on things like security in our consulates over-seas and in VA hospitals back at home. After all, we're maxed out in both areas.

You are either uninformed OR you are being intentionally dishonest. The GOP bent over backwards to give Obama the ability to make sensible cuts, instead the jackass intentionally made the cuts as disruptive and stupid as possible for purely political reasons. FACT!

Boehner's shutdown and the sequestration caused the gaps in service (criminal activity was not caused by Boehner's shutdown, that was just unethical a-holes who should be spending several years in prison--this is a great failing of Obama) and cutbacks in seemingly innocuous places.

That was Obama's shut down, he behaved like a two year old.

Like I said Listening, the last shutdown cost us 24 billion.

If the Reps want to cut down on spending, wouldn't keeping the government open be a good start? It's even been said that it would have been CHEAPER to keep it open.

Just another example of tax dollars being wasted for partisan politics.

And yeah...................if it happens again, I'm gonna blame the GOP for it, because that is what they keep saying they want.

Sure and when my wife goes to the store, she saves me money !

I'd blame the GOP too. They did it. I want them to do it again.

"Did you survive the great American sequestration or the last depression inducing govt shutdown?"

And don't forget the credit rating downgrade – all three brought to you by the republican House, and all three put a drag on economic recovery in an effort to make Obama a 'one term president.'

Wiped me out.....NOT.

Yeah, lets cut back on things like security in our consulates over-seas and in VA hospitals back at home. After all, we're maxed out in both areas.
Your guy has been in power for six years, and your saying it sucks? That's why republicans are winning!

You are either uninformed OR you are being intentionally dishonest. The GOP bent over backwards to give Obama the ability to make sensible cuts, instead the jackass intentionally made the cuts as disruptive and stupid as possible for purely political reasons. FACT!

Boehner's shutdown and the sequestration caused the gaps in service (criminal activity was not caused by Boehner's shutdown, that was just unethical a-holes who should be spending several years in prison--this is a great failing of Obama) and cutbacks in seemingly innocuous places.

It was the Boehner shutdown and the GOP was shamed into caving.

You are wrong, in fact you are making a habit of being wrong.

You, bitches, listen up, :lol:

Listening, no one is going to post stuff that is common knowledge. You don't deserve "just once more," so no. If someone does post it, they know you are a lame head and just being nice to you.

The American public blamed the GOP last time and they will again.

Hmm. So, the public blamed the GOP and yet the GOP just won the midterms in a "landslide". I think maybe the "blame" didn't do much damage.

Mark

Yet the American people blame the GOP.

Let's stay in reality, folks.

Yeah,

Look how pissed they were.

Kept the house and creamed them in the senate races.

Sucks to be you Jakey. I'll be Mia Love ran on an anti-tea-party platform.

Moron.

You, bitches, listen up, :lol:

Listening, no one is going to post stuff that is common knowledge. You don't deserve "just once more," so no. If someone does post it, they know you are a lame head and just being nice to you.

The American public blamed the GOP last time and they will again.

Hmm. So, the public blamed the GOP and yet the GOP just won the midterms in a "landslide". I think maybe the "blame" didn't do much damage.

Mark

Didn't see that one...just said it myself.

Keep in mind it is JakeTheFake.

He drops his turds and runs.

Won't meet a challenge in the bullring.

"Did you survive the great American sequestration or the last depression inducing govt shutdown?"

And don't forget the credit rating downgrade – all three brought to you by the republican House, and all three put a drag on economic recovery in an effort to make Obama a 'one term president.'
Woah there!
The Standard & Poors credit rating downgrade for the US is just another example of Obama's willful ineptness, but the Standard and Poors report citing a $24 Billion cost for the Republican-led shutdown is...as Listening so succinctly put it...'tripe' and 'hyperbolic horsecrap'.

Oddly enough even as bad as our economy was prior to those two situations they didn't even register as a blip on the radar or a speed bump on the road.
You obviously weren't trying to sell anything on eBay during the government shutdown. The site activity slumped dramatically, especially on big ticket items.

You are wrong, in fact you are making a habit of being wrong.

Nope, Boehner owned the shutdown, so much that newly appointed Senate czar said that there would be no more shutdowns.

Your attention span is criminally short

It hurt our Community, we have Acadia National Park, and it draws huge amounts of tourists for the Fall Foliage Season....the sequester hit us during peak season...during this very important part of our business and local community's livelihood, and I pray this does not happen again....

if we were some big city where lots of other things drive the economy, then it probably would not have hurt us, but we are small fry, and it hurt us big time by not having the National Park opened to draw the tourists in to the surrounding towns, hotels, restaurants, bed and breakfasts, mom and pop shops etc.

Forum List

Back