"Did you shoot that boy? He said, 'Yeah, I shot him.'

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
8-Year-Old's Alleged Shooter Arrested, Held on $2.2M Bond
Brian+Cloninger+mug

This is just sad.....
man accused of shooting an 8-year-old boy in the face Tuesday afternoon in Dallas is being held on a $2.2 million bond.

D.J. Maiden, who turned 8 on Sunday, was shot at the La Bella Palm apartment complex on Royal Lane. The boy's grandfather, George Locklin, said his grandson was shot while collecting toys he had gotten for his birthday.

(This is the part that really freaks me out) Maiden's best friend, 12-year-old T.J. Liesmann, heard the gunfire and then saw his friend running with his jaw in his hand.

8-Year-Old's Alleged Shooter Arrested, Held on $2.2M Bond | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

DJ.jpg

It's too bad the boys parents or whatever didn't have a gun ready to score some payback.

The bodies pile up and the assholes keep wanting even more assholes to have even more guns.

They don't even care about babies being shot.

If it was a fetus though -

They'd be lining up with their self-righteous chest and bible thumping shit.

It's too bad the boys parents or whatever didn't have a gun ready to score some payback.

The bodies pile up and the assholes keep wanting even more assholes to have even more guns.

Who is "they"?

Someone should have droppee him where he stood and saved the state some money.

Not surprised you would exploit this to push your agenda (again).

You know nothing asshole.

That would make them just as bad as this shooter. Sir.

If you or I did it? Yes. One of the parents? Nope, the bastard got his.

Well, it would depend on if he still had his gun and if he was threatening anyone with it. Legally. If he shot the kid, dropped the gun and was just standing there, not even the parents would be able to touch him. At least I think so legally. I have to look this one up. I know the parents did not actually see the kid get shot so they would have been running down the street armed. Eh, it could have been a worse situation really. Eh.

We as parents would love to shoot this uh, human being but we have to be responsible gun owners or we are just as bad as this shooter.

Forum List

Back