Did you see McCain on Fox? Topic was "Game Change"

The only thing lacking from HBO's epic fantasy was a brilliant director such as Oliver Stone to give it the gravitas it needed..........................lol

I saw parts of the piece of shit joke everyone is mistaking for a movie. No fair minded person would be defending it, period.

Which parts?

when that schmuck woody harellson was arguing with Palin- telling her she has to stop lying then she told him all those people are here to hear her so she's going to do what she wants, and scene after that when harellson was at the bar talking about the campaign and how unqualified Palin was..

Both of those scenes were clearly without substance, and made to make Palin look bad. The actress who played Palin wasn't trying to resemble Palin, but more like Tina Fey's cariature of Palin and that should be obvious to anyone.

Palin WAS lying

She wasn't totally cleared in Troopergate
Her husband was in a group that favored Alaskan Secession for seven years he did not check the wrong box

Last edited:
Which parts?

when that schmuck woody harellson was arguing with Palin- telling her she has to stop lying then she told him all those people are here to hear her so she's going to do what she wants, and scene after that when harellson was at the bar talking about the campaign and how unqualified Palin was..

Both of those scenes were clearly without substance, and made to make Palin look bad. The actress who played Palin wasn't trying to resemble Palin, but more like Tina Fey's cariature of Palin and that should be obvious to anyone.

Palin WAS lying

She wasn't totally cleared in Troopergate
Her husband was in a group that favored Alaskan Secession for seven years he did not check the wrong box

She may have mispoke or even lied about both, but to McCain's campaign manager, in that context......horse-shit. The movie is a hit piece.

That dude went on and on about how liberals, Hollywood, the media and the Universe itself made up te Whole Movie to make him and Palin look bad. Then Wallace showed him comments from the guy who ran the campaign who said it was accurate. McCain took a deep breath to respond and forcefully said.

"I regret that he made those remarks" said with his chin planted firmly on his chest.

What a retort huh? Ahahahaha

I saw the movie. I don't think it made McCain look bad at all.

Palin, sure, but McCain?

What, does he think a tendency to curse a lot is going to make him look bad? Just makes him look more human.

Which parts?

The parts that have been looped to perpetuity on TheFOXNEWS.

Since the righties have tossed their Carbonite and AOL subscriptions overboard, do you think any of these stalwarts will cancel their HBO or Cable subscriptions on principle or are they not quite so principled when their entertainment is in jeopardy?

I cancelled mine a year and a half ago.

The only reason I watch it was because of True Blood.

She may have mispoke or even lied about both, but to McCain's campaign manager, in that context......horse-shit. The movie is a hit piece.

She didn't seem like Tina Fey at all. Did you even watch the movie? Or are you just going on info you got from FoxNews?

The movie portrayed her as someone who clearly wasn't prepared, cast into a situation where she was in over her head.

I don't see much shame in that.

Certainly, the movie portrayed her as a bitter harpy by the end of the movie, but it was mainly cast in a light where they believe she suffered a bit of a nervous breakdown, due to all the pressure that was unjustly placed upon her.

rolling stone, mother jones, pmsnbc, the daily show, bill maher & hbo

inquiring kiddies want to know.............

wow, you think the left would be swallowing this movie if it had been about Bill Clintons blow jobs in office and Hillary having a nervous breakdown on camera while she said she was standing by her hounddog, I mean man..

I'm just amazed that they are still talking about this movie..

hilarious

She didn't seem like Tina Fey at all. Did you even watch the movie? Or are you just going on info you got from FoxNews?

The movie portrayed her as someone who clearly wasn't prepared, cast into a situation where she was in over her head.

I don't see much shame in that.

Certainly, the movie portrayed her as a bitter harpy by the end of the movie, but it was mainly cast in a light where they believe she suffered a bit of a nervous breakdown, due to all the pressure that was unjustly placed upon her.

It's bullshit. They're just trashing Palin because that's all they can do to her. She's a much better person than Obama, and a much more trustworthy person. She has a reputation of bucking the system. Of fighting corruption.

If you want an example of somebody that is unprepared Gov. Perry was a good example. He obviously was out of his element. He forgot simple points during the debates. It got the the point that it was a surprise when he didn't stumble.

Sarah Palin held her own against Biden in their debate. She has a near photographic memory. Even though the questions and the format was designed to help Biden look good he didn't shine in comparison to Palin. That proves she wasn't in over her head. I don't think the Sun rises and sets in her panties, but she also isn't this borderline retard HBO portrayed her as.

That dude went on and on about how liberals, Hollywood, the media and the Universe itself made up te Whole Movie to make him and Palin look bad. Then Wallace showed him comments from the guy who ran the campaign who said it was accurate. McCain took a deep breath to respond and forcefully said.

"I regret that he made those remarks" said with his chin planted firmly on his chest.

What a retort huh? Ahahahaha

I saw the movie. I don't think it made McCain look bad at all.

Palin, sure, but McCain?

What, does he think a tendency to curse a lot is going to make him look bad? Just makes him look more human.

I'm not looking to discus the merits of Palin. The movie was clearly a hit piece wether you like her or not.

One just has to wonder, if the left had not demonized Palin so much would she have gone back to Alaska to fade into obscurity. The left keeps her out there and the more they do that the more she has a chance to fire back and the more popular she gets.

I understand from today that the people that made Game Change have also made one of obama's campaign advertisements where he attacks Palin as if she were running against him.

palinpoliticalwhore.jpg

wow, you think the left would be swallowing this movie if it had been about Bill Clintons blow jobs in office and Hillary having a nervous breakdown on camera while she said she was standing by her hounddog, I mean man..

I'm just amazed that they are still talking about this movie..

hilarious

Sorry, but HILLARY, having a nervous breakdown?

Now, that's hilarious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Say what you will about Hillary, but the day that chick breaks will be a cold day in hell.

It's bullshit. They're just trashing Palin because that's all they can do to her. She's a much better person than Obama, and a much more trustworthy person. She has a reputation of bucking the system. Of fighting corruption.

If you want an example of somebody that is unprepared Gov. Perry was a good example. He obviously was out of his element. He forgot simple points during the debates. It got the the point that it was a surprise when he didn't stumble.

Sarah Palin held her own against Biden in their debate. She has a near photographic memory. Even though the questions and the format was designed to help Biden look good he didn't shine in comparison to Palin. That proves she wasn't in over her head. I don't think the Sun rises and sets in her panties, but she also isn't this borderline retard HBO portrayed her as.

Perry is in fact an excellent example of being unprepared. But he wasn't thrown into the mix with no warning at the height of the General Election.

I felt bad for her really. Those interviews were painful to watch.

And, if you watch the movie, you see they were piling mountains of facts and pretty much the entire history of world politics onto her and expecting her to memorize it all.

Look, not everyone knows a lot about world history, and apparently Palin didn't. They should have vetted her better, before throwing her to the sharks.

I'm sorry, but she just wasn't qualified. That's all there is to it.

There's really no shame in not being qualified to be the president of the United States. She just shouldn't have been in the situation.

Which parts?

Since the righties have tossed their Carbonite and AOL subscriptions overboard, do you think any of these stalwarts will cancel their HBO or Cable subscriptions on principle or are they not quite so principled when their entertainment is in jeopardy?

The LAST thing you can expect from the self-professed group of personal responsibility is principles. The absolute last thing.

One just has to wonder, if the left had not demonized Palin so much would she have gone back to Alaska to fade into obscurity. The left keeps her out there and the more they do that the more she has a chance to fire back and the more popular she gets.

I understand from today that the people that made Game Change have also made one of obama's campaign advertisements where he attacks Palin as if she were running against him.

palinpoliticalwhore.jpg
Excellent portrayal of Sawah...they really captured her essence with this one.

Funny, a film that everyone there has said was accurate, tells the story. That story, that has been confirmed as accurate tells about how Palin handled the 2008 Election. That accurate story has been described by the righties as a hit piece. They dont question the accuracy they only say that that trueful story, doesnt show Palin well, and since that accurate story doesnt twist the truth to make Palin look good. That accurate story is a hit piece.

Seems like the only way it couldnt have been considered a hit piece is if the movie wasnt accurate. Since it was it wasnt fair.

See how that works?

Funny, a film that everyone there has said was accurate, tells the story. That story, that has been confirmed as accurate tells about how Palin handled the 2008 Election. That accurate story has been described by the righties as a hit piece. They dont question the accuracy they only say that that trueful story, doesnt show Palin well, and since that accurate story doesnt twist the truth to make Palin look good. That accurate story is a hit piece.

Seems like the only way it couldnt have been considered a hit piece is if the movie wasnt accurate. Since it was it wasnt fair.

See how that works?
The twisted logic of the rabid Right.

Which parts?

Didn't exactly happen when the Southern Baptists called for a boycott of Disney, did it?

I was reading where the HBO movie ratings were in the toilet..

I'll see if I can find it..

we know most of lefties on this site watched though and ate it up..

Now we've already heard from the "film maker" about his movie on Obama...HE JUST couldn't find one darn thing about him that was negative...

And the lefties will be here singing high praises for it..:badgrin:

Forum List

Back