Did you read the fine print on your trump sneaker order?

Which is absolutely correct and is a thought that did not originate with karl marx.

Upgrading our countries shared social conscience is probably the key to why this country is still so great. Hell, even the founding fathers counted on it. When putting in protections to keep people like trump out of office.
It's not really an upgrade....it's more or less a morph into hivemind-ism. I guess it works for ants and bees...but people....nah

In fantasyland.

In normal world, people understand that Trump is abnormal and is a new level of criminal that has ever held the office.

Bwahah.....no matter how much you want it to be so you just can't have that ultimate boogey man.

Your words are repeated faithfully and verbatim every four years by people of all political stripes aimed at the person they didn't choose for the office. It's really boring but apparently inevitable.

Worst ever! End of democracy! New level of criminality! My...my..my how very unoriginal.

Four years from now we will go through the very same cycle with the same old whining and the same imaginary boogey man, men or boogey woman...hey I just made a new word ,phrase.

MAGATS READ?
Seriously?
In whose imagination?
You are right! WHAT WAS I THINKING!
1708565171440.png

It's not really an upgrade....it's more or less a morph into hivemind-ism. I guess it works for ants and bees...but people....nah
No, that's the AM radio soundbite you heard once and ran with it. Dime a dozen. It's always easy to tell who has not read and does not understand Marx.

Of course our collective conscience has been upgraded. Walk around and talk about how you hate interracial marriage and think slavery should come back.

Report back with the results.

True, but 35 years after the introduction of "Jordans" - they have only went up in value and are still currently being manufactured

35 years after the Trump sneaker; it will only go down in value and will not be manufactured beyond the 2024 election season.
Doubtful. Sneakerheads, (and yeah, they're a real thing), will almost certainly scoop these things up. And being related to a controversial US president; they'll almost certainly go up in value on the collectors market.

No, that's the AM radio soundbite you heard once and ran with it. Dime a dozen. It's always easy to tell who has not read and does not understand Marx.

Of course our collective conscience has been upgraded. Walk around and talk about how you hate interracial marriage and think slavery should come back.

Report back with the results.

Hivemind.....not an upgrade....

And he ended up instead going on a crime spree, committing high crimes in office, and siding with Putin over his own country and institutions. And corruptly trying to overturn an election.

So obviously, you learned your lesson.

Right?
/——-/ That is so dumb, not even you believe that. But, attacking Trump is the only card you leftwards have to play. SNICKER

Doubtful. Sneakerheads, (and yeah, they're a real thing), will almost certainly scoop these things up. And being related to a controversial US president; they'll almost certainly go up in value on the collectors market.
Most sneakerheads say these cheap ass sneakers is liking buying sneakers from the grocery store back in the day.

So a hit piece, with mixed reviews on the shoe. This same event that some claim Trump got booed at, also show video of folks chanting his praise. So yeah, I still bet a steak dinner these shoes will increase in value.
Only because Trump Humpers will buy them up. Struth has been whining about folks not being able to afford food and rent and then this arrogant Jackass breaks out a pair of bobos for 400 bucks. Trump Humpers are just suckers.

Only because Trump Humpers will buy them up. Struth has been whining about folks not being able to afford food and rent and then this arrogant Jackass breaks out a pair of bobos for 400 bucks. Trump Humpers are just suckers.
Unbelievably Stupid Suckers! They are putting money for rent and medicine aside so they can buy a pair or $20 sneakers from a, so called, billionaire for $400. How stupid can you be?

Forum List

Back