Did you hear the new ACA numbers?

Last edited:
The McKinsey survey's 74% figure can't be applied directly to the 8 million enrolled figure of the exchanges, the study includes people that purchased plans directly from insurance companies...it even includes people who just "changed" plans.

The number of people that that idiotic post by Avik Roy are assuming the study is talking about (people who's plans were cancelled then bought new insurance from obamacare) are actually a very small percentage of the 8 million.

You could link these mother fuckers to George Washington and they'd still say he lied about the cherry tree ....and Obabble would remain perfect and clean as a kkk hood ornament.

You could link these mother fuckers to George Washington and they'd still say he lied about the cherry tree ....and Obabble would remain perfect and clean as a kkk hood ornament.

Here is the study itself:

http://healthcare.mckinsey.com/site... Center_Individual Market Post OEP Trends.pdf

Direct quote from the first page (third paragraph):

As we discussin the Appendix,these findings cannot be directly compared to publicly reported exchange enrollment data.

Can we just put this to rest finally? Or am I just screaming "RIGHT WING PROPAGANDA!!" in your ears?

Last edited:
I'd give you a link but I don't want to bust your bubble. Obabble continues to lie.

When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic.

So they can talmto low information people that doent understand the questions and manipulate the results?

Was that English? If so, I find this incoherent gibberish to be highly ironic in that you seem to be trying to emulate Rush with that whole "low information" thing.

the fact is not everyone is insured and they wont be, because some people dont want to pay for it.

Because some people can't afford it.

if you want compliance, just let people who dont have insurance die....word gets out and people will get it, without govt coercian

Wow.

Just...wow.

YOU ARE RIGHT..."Because some people can't afford it."! I agree 100%!
The question is though HOW MANY that want insurance make too much for Medicaid but can't afford because they smoke, or some other condition that cause their
premiums to be so high??? HOW MANY do you think that can't afford it???
I KNOW you believe that before ACA there were 46 million uninsured because Obama told you right? And the Census told Obama right?
1) Did you know the CENSUS also said of the 46 million that 10 million were NOT CITIZENS?
So when Obama said there were.."“I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. "
THAT WAS A LIE! Because non-Citizens are NOT Americans RIGHT? So that leaves 36 million..
2) Did you know that the CENSUS AGREES with this statement:
"Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data,
nearly one-third — almost 14 million —
were reachable through existing government health programs such as Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) under current rules!
That means of the 36 million there were EVEN BEFORE ACA 14 million people that qualified and needed to be reached for existing government health programs!!!

Now that leaves 22 million...
3) Did you know that 18 million of the supposedly "uninsured"
a) don't WANT insurance.
b) They have no need as they are under 34.
c) They can afford their employers' plans as they make over $50,000 but spend less on health services then their share of the the employers plans.
YET THEY have falsely been counted as "uninsured"... That leaves 4 million that TRULY WANT AND NEED health insurance!

And yet because Obama wants to destroy all health insurance companies i.e. "he prefers a single payer" he has destroyed our health system!

When will you and other people come to your senses and realize ACA was passed on bogus numbers..THERE NEVER WERE 46 MILLION PEOPLE THAT:
1) WERE CITIZENS... 2) WERE ALREADY ELIGIBLE FOR MEDICAID 3) AND WANTED HEALTH INSURANCE! THERE WERE 4 MILLION...NOT 46 MILLION!

Health Insurance Coverage of the Total Population | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

Both sides cook and cherry pick the numbers so bad you will never get a honest accounting of them.

Would you agree that IF:
1) 10 million of the so called "46 million" uninsured were NOT Americans they should be covered?
2) 14 million that are qualified by their income level for Medicaid they don't know it .. should be covered?
3) 18 million that don't WANT health insurance as they are under 34, CAN afford it as they make over $50,000 but don't want their employers' plans..

Those are correct numbers and you add them up to 42 million then subtract from 46 million...
WERE IN THE F...K are 46 million that are legal, that don't qualify for Medicaid AND want health insurance???

THE fact is there have always been since this ACA discussion started a bogus number of 46 million uninsured! NEVER mind that
10 million are not citizens, 14 million failed to register with Medicaid and 18 million don't want or need!

SO why are you and others STILL insisting there are 46 million uninsured? The number that was used to PASS this Obamanation?

Both sides cook and cherry pick the numbers so bad you will never get a honest accounting of them.

Would you agree that IF:
1) 10 million of the so called "46 million" uninsured were NOT Americans they should be covered?
2) 14 million that are qualified by their income level for Medicaid they don't know it .. should be covered?
3) 18 million that don't WANT health insurance as they are under 34, CAN afford it as they make over $50,000 but don't want their employers' plans..

Those are correct numbers and you add them up to 42 million then subtract from 46 million...
WERE IN THE F...K are 46 million that are legal, that don't qualify for Medicaid AND want health insurance???

THE fact is there have always been since this ACA discussion started a bogus number of 46 million uninsured! NEVER mind that
10 million are not citizens, 14 million failed to register with Medicaid and 18 million don't want or need!

SO why are you and others STILL insisting there are 46 million uninsured? The number that was used to PASS this Obamanation?
I'm not insisting that never was never have the numbers I was talking about are the actual Obamacare enrollment numbers not the alleged number of uninsured Obamacare was supposed to insure.

They spent $2,000 per previously uninsured person JUST SETTING UP THE FAILED ACA WEBSITES!!!!!

It's amazing how some dipshit bed wetting college student came up with Facebook, but no bed wetter seems to be able to make a government website that works.

It still has yet to occur to these dipshits that the private sector could have unfucked the whole thing if you got government out of the way.

It was a private corporation that screwed it up, moron. Same deal under Booosh with a much smaller Medicare program.:cuckoo:

Private corporation? You mean they were "privately" owned like the Fed and Fannie Mae?

No need to blame the government for anything then. Funny how that works. :badgrin:

When will you and other people come to your senses and realize ACA was passed on bogus numbers..THERE NEVER WERE 46 MILLION PEOPLE THAT:
1) WERE CITIZENS... 2) WERE ALREADY ELIGIBLE FOR MEDICAID 3) AND WANTED HEALTH INSURANCE! THERE WERE 4 MILLION...NOT 46 MILLION!

Sigh. You have been corrected time and again on this.

Two, if it were 4 million plus the 10 million made to Medicaid, dude, it was worth it.

So, the broad in charge of the Colorado website just received a nice pay raise and a nice bonus. Now they are telling the idiots that live in Co,I radio that their premiums will go up. Gotta love those hippies...

Colorado health exchange board gives chief 2.5% raise and $14K
bonus - The Denver Post

So if someone does a great job they shouldn't get a bonus and raise?

I thought that was the whole idea behind capitalism?

Go away Nancy Nazi :D

toles05122014.jpg

It's amazing how some dipshit bed wetting college student came up with Facebook, but no bed wetter seems to be able to make a government website that works.

It still has yet to occur to these dipshits that the private sector could have unfucked the whole thing if you got government out of the way.

It was a private corporation that screwed it up, moron. Same deal under Booosh with a much smaller Medicare program.:cuckoo:

A private corporation in Canada wasnt it? Owned by one of michelles buddies?

A company with a no bid contract from the public sector.

The point these bed wetters cannot grasp is that government interference in health care is one of the largest costs that provide little if any benefits to the public.

Allow medicine to be practiced without every single doctor needing to keep a legal department on his payroll and you'd see tremendous cost savings.

Forum List

Back