Did you ever notice ?

Okay, down to the playdough.

If a black trump supporter from a white college or a tbc were to speak 'American' god forbid you encounter an American one. Aren't you arguing distinguishing his color in the posts and granting him personal exceptions to the case of supporting the Don?

Since you don't have snap ...
Is this English ??

Or Ebonics ??

Dont do this sh*t ...
... can't tell what the fokk you are talking about.

Mkkay when were black people behind our computers and we write from white education, (not the faggot sh*t riots, you betold) aren;t they treated 'white' if they were to speak for Donald Trump ?

By the whites ?

No, never noticed that...

Because it's not happening.

Not only am I not afraid to walk in my neighborhood, I am not afraid to walk in predominantly Black neighborhoods...
I am a really good shot and I always carry 20 to 30 rounds of 45ACP with me.

But even that is not good enough to keep me or any other white dude alive in a black neighborhood.

Plus there is absolutely no good reason for white dudes to walk in black neighborhoods. Even armed.

You will always be outnumbered and outgunned in a black neighborhood more than in any other neighborhood -- Korean, Vietnamese, Italian, Latino, etc.

Lame troll.

Not only am I not afraid to walk in my neighborhood, I am not afraid to walk in predominantly Black neighborhoods...

What do 'the blacks' look like, dawg ?

They look like the people I work with, the people I hang out with, the people that ring up my groceries at the store, the people who take my order at a restaurant. They look like the people who live in the house behind me, the house across the street. They look like my friend who has a son attending the University of Pennsylvania. The look like the people walking down the street in downtown Charleston say good afternoon or good morning or good evening.

I'm not sure what your problem is, other than fear...

BETH-MIDAN's Race Solutions

Now Open.

auschwitz-595x408.jpg

That about right?

I mostly deal with white criminals, but if the profit margin is good, I'll deal with a black criminal....If they wear suits..
I would not trust a black criminal with my turds.

Depends on the nig,
this is mostly because you're above his business and just need to give him some ben for yourself.

Conclusion: you need more ben.
I have absolutely no use for Negroes.

Don't smoke/shoot/snort dope.

Don't fokk Negroes.

Don't need a stolen car.

Don't need a stolen gun.

Don't need a stolen stereo.

But even that is not good enough to keep me or any other white dude alive in a black neighborhood.

Plus there is absolutely no good reason for white dudes to walk in black neighborhoods. Even armed.

You will always be outnumbered and outgunned in a black neighborhood more than in any other neighborhood -- Korean, Vietnamese, Italian, Latino, etc.

Lame troll.
... just sayin' ... .

... try refuting anything I said ... just try ... .

If a black trump supporter from a white college or a tbc were to speak 'American' god forbid you encounter an American one. Aren't you arguing distinguishing his color in the posts and granting him personal exceptions to the case of supporting the Don?

Is this English ??

Or Ebonics ??

Dont do this sh*t ...

You're turning lights on, man ...
It's somewhat obvious you never got into college.

Is this English ??

Or Ebonics ??

Dont do this sh*t ...

Mkkay when were black people behind our computers and we write from white education, (not the faggot sh*t riots, you betold) aren;t they treated 'white' if they were to speak for Donald Trump ?

By the whites ?
The Ebonics gives them away ... just like it did you Bubba.

Now Open.
I never was very good at racing....To slow..
Stay away from racing.

Automobile and boat racing is in the top 10 things that can get you killed the fastest -- and that's not counting walking through black neighborhoods. To wit:

1 - skydiving
2 - private aviation
3 - motorcycling
4 - scuba/swimming
5 - automobile and boat racing
6 - snowmobiling
7 - mountain climbing
8 - suicide
9 - automobiles
10 - trains, buses, and commercial planes

Lame troll.
... just sayin' ... .

... try refuting anything I said ... just try ... .

You don't want anyone to. You are just trolling.

Is this English ??

Or Ebonics ??

Dont do this sh*t ...

By the whites ?
The Ebonics gives them away ... just like it did you Bubba.

Your trolling gives you away.

What do 'the blacks' look like, dawg ?

They look like the people I work with, the people I hang out with, the people that ring up my groceries at the store, the people who take my order at a restaurant. They look like the people who live in the house behind me, the house across the street. They look like my friend who has a son attending the University of Pennsylvania. The look like the people walking down the street in downtown Charleston say good afternoon or good morning or good evening.

I'm not sure what your problem is, other than fear...

Now Open.

auschwitz-595x408.jpg

That about right?

You are right about form a musical.

Bullcrap. There are some predominately Hispanic "hoods" in southern California that NO ONE will walk into and walk out of alive after dark. You will be outnumbered and definstely outgunned.

A lot of people scared to walk through neighborhoods on this forum.

Forum List

Back