Did voter fraud swing the election?

The only ones who needed to cheat to win were the republicans.

why....because it takes a cheat to cheat a cheater.....?

No because they were always the underdog in this election. It is not possible to cheat and win by the very comfortable margin Obama did but if it makes it easier to accept the loss then go right on believing you were all cheated, anything to avoid the hell of critically looking at the republicans, their massive flaws and rapidly shrinking base.

i agree the takers are outnumbering the givers....

you're insane....that's the goal of every election against an incumbant...

You dolt! He said it in 2010. Which means the GOP's plan for TWO whole years was to work against the POTUS and anything he was trying to do. If you can't see that this "strategery" was seen as working against the betterment of the country by now, then I cannot help you.
The "strategery" was working against the further destruction of the country.

I've got it. You perceive obama as someone with Godlike ideals and motives. We don't.

A crappy Republican nominee running on a crappy platform swung the election in Obama's favor. Try keeping your mind off Sandra Fluke's vagina and on real fiscal responsibility next time. You were more worried about who your gay neighbor loved than you were about how many Americans were unemployed. Americans wanted a nation, and you wanted a Christian nation. You preach personal responsibility, but want to blame everybody but yourselves for the mess you are in now.

Wow, what mess Obama inheriting... better place as much of the blame as he can on the last guy... oh, wait... never mind.

No

Go stick your tin foil hat in the microwave

first explain why Ohio counties had a very unlikely 90% voter registration when the national average is 70%.....?

or why out of 59 voter districts in Philadelphia not ONE vote was for Romney....?

that's just for starters...

Last edited:

No

Go stick your tin foil hat in the microwave

first explain why Ohio counties had a very unlikely 90% voter registration when the national average is 70%.....?

or why out of 59 voter districts in Philadelphia not ONE vote was for Romney....?

that's just for starters...

Because Ohio was a firewall state where both campaigns spent a tremendous amount of time and money to get out the vote.

As to the other I have no idea

The level of hostile attention given to the phony voter "suppression" issue makes this seem more plausible.

Last edited:
There was massive fraud in this Election, just like i predicted there would be. More shocking & disgraceful fraud accounts are beginning to trickle out in the corrupt MSM. This Election was just one big Rig-Job. Period, end of story.

When I voted, there were two offices for which only democrats were running. I did not vote in either one. I left those blank. But when my ballot went through the verifier, it said that the entire ballot was complete.

I pointed that out to the poll worker, it should have come up incomplete. Fraud? Sure.

Odd? Romney Got ZERO Votes In 59 Precincts in Philly, and 9 Precincts in Ohio

Mitt Romney’s demographic troubles have, by this point, been well-rehearsed by practically every pundit across the political spectrum. However, even in his most troubled demographic (black voters, where Romney was trounced 94-6), the GOP nominee could probably comfort himself that at least – contrary to some polls – he didn’t get 0 percent.

But what if there are parts of the country where Romney not only got zero percent of the vote (a possibility in the case of vote totals so small that rounding renders them null), but actually got literally zero votes? For the nominee of a major party, that would be truly extraordinary – so extraordinary, in fact, that it would strain credulity...

Such a victory isn’t logically impossible, but it’s so thoroughly unlikely that some observers are already raising questions of fraud. At bare minimum, this outcome certainly raises questions about the political makeup of the areas in question.

Romney Won Zero Votes In 9 Cleveland Precints, 59 Philadelphia Precincts | TheBlaze.com

What did Obama do that hasnt been done before by both parties?

Why can't we focus on why WE lost instead of why obama won?

I fear we're destined to repeat the same mistakes

you need to wake up...

Give me proof that Obama did something illegal and I will join you.

proof from investigation or in court isn't forthcoming because Obama's man Holder isn't going to give conservatives the time of day....this is how tyrants operate....

world dot net?

hazhahahahahahahahah

right wing trash
That's....
WorldNutzDaily!!!!!

23420_126728644409.jpg

....Dreamed-up during Joe's bondage-days.

Forum List

Back