Did Vince Foster know the Clintons wanted him dead?

I think he did.

So even if they didn't murder him, they basically pressured him to kill himself so he wouldn't implicate them in criminal activity. "His" suicide note is suspicious in that it does not address personal concerns like a farewell to his family he is abandoning, but is an attempt to character assassinate everyone except the Clintons, who "he" claims is innocent:

Suicide of Vince Foster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I made mistakes from ignorance, inexperience and overwork

I did not knowingly violate any law or standard of conduct

No one in The White House, to my knowledge, violated any law or standard of conduct, including any action in the travel office. There was no intent to benefit any individual or specific group

The FBI lied in their report to the AG

The press is covering up the illegal benefits they received from the travel staff

The GOP has lied and misrepresented its knowledge and role and covered up a prior investigation

The Ushers Office plotted to have excessive costs incurred, taking advantage of Kaki and HRC

The public will never believe the innocence of the Clintons and their loyal staff

The WSJ editors lie without consequence

I was not meant for the job or the spotlight of public life in Washington. Here ruining people is considered sport.

This is not the suicide note of a man about to leave this life. This is a self-serving statement made by the Clintons and claimed to be a suicide note. No doubt the real suicide note was locked away or destroyed. Note that this so-called suicide note lacks a signature.

This suspicious death is just one more thing the Clintons have gotten away with because they are Democrats and not held accountable by the Democrat party controlled media. In a way, every Democrat who supports the Clintons is personally responsible for all the evil acts they ever committed, including the so-called suicide of Vince Foster.
let me get this straight....you believe Bill Clinton killed his friend since he was 6 years old, vince foster?

you think Bill Clinton would actually be evil enough and stupid enough to murder his lifelong friend so fingers would not point at him and hillary and all the gate stuff would just disappear with foster's murder or suicide instead of bringing more trouble to him?

brilliant!!!
It could be an arrangement was made between Vince Foster and the Clintons, like what happened in the scene from Godfather II that I posted earlier in the thread. If such an arrangement was made, the Clintons are just as guilty of murder as if they pulled the trigger themselves.
you are one sick puppy, unstable, and should be debarred... ;)

THE ONLY people that would be advantaged by vince foster biting the bullet are REPUBLICANS...
So you threaten to disbar me because I stand up against the Clintons and accuse them of murdering Vince Foster?

This goes to show how dangerous the Clintons' supporters are. I believe this asshole might actually try to carry out this threat. Boy, I better watch my step and if my cats go missing, I will know who is responsible.
No, you’re just a liar and rightwing loon no one takes seriously.

One week prior to his death, according to retired SS agents, Hillary Clinton embarrassed him in front of the entire staff basically saying he was incompetent and didn't belong in Washington DC, that he should be in Little Rock. The once friendly man went into his shell after that.

She drove him to suicide.
Well, that would explain some of the weird things he said in his suicide note, like he was ignorant and inexperienced, when clearly he was not.

Vince Foster did what the Secret Service are trained to do, he literally took a bullet to save First Lady Hillary Clinton. He may have seen this as some sort of noble sacrifice, but considering the sordidness and corruption of the woman he was saving, his sacrifice was for an ignoble cause.

In the weird, alternative universe of Democrats, where up is down, down is up, and there is no difference between right and wrong, maybe they consider Vince Foster a hero for killing himself rather than testify against Hillary Clinton.

But Vince Foster was no hero. At a very young age, he fell in with thugs and criminals, and devoted his life's work to advancing their corrupt and evil climb to power. Vince Foster deserves no praise for anything he did, he was a dirty crook, and he took the coward's out. He abandoned his family to the grief that all families of suicides experience, the guilt, the shame, the endless wondering "What could I have done to save him" That is the very shitty thing Vince Foster did to his family, and that is an unforgivable sin. And it is for that reason that I believe Vince Foster is now in hell.

And one day, Vince Foster will be joined in hell by Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and all the other powerful people who screwed America and supported the most corrupt administration our nation ever had, including Warren G. Harding, who died in shame after ONE scandal that he did not even know about.
nothing like a person who SPITS on a person's grave....

you are an awesome person! the gates of heaven are waiting for you... :rolleyes:
Suicide is a mortal sin, and since there is no chance to repent from suicide, the traditional teaching of the Catholic Church is that suicides go to hell. While there may be mercy for those who were impaired in their judgment by mental illness, I don't think Vince Foster was mentally ill, so he does not qualify for that kind of mercy. He is therefore in hell, and will be joined by Bill and Hillary, and almost all of their evil supporters who have turned our nation into a third-world country with all their corruption. Unless they repent.
so should they bow to statues 6 times and say the our fodder 20 times and pray to the voigen cockeyed mary
Clinton's friends and supporters need to repent.

If they are Catholic, they should go to Confession and do whatever penance the priest gives them.

If they are not Catholic, they should pray to God to forgive them.

In either case, they will have to give back or give away all the ill-gotten loot they have gained from their crooked association with the Clinton crime family.

They will then have to go to the U.S. Justice Department or local attorney generals (if in Republican hands) and agree to testify against the Clintons, in return for which they may plea to lesser crimes and reduced sentences.

All of this must happen if Clinton's crooked cronies are to be forgiven by God, and their souls are to be saved.

Otherwise, they will be doomed to burn in hell for all eternity, along with Al Capone, Ghenghis Khan, Mohammed, and all the Supreme Court justices who voted for Roe v. Wade.

Well according to the Pope, the only sin that leads to damnation is building a border wall.

Sorry Trump.

Well, it seems to me that "Rubber Room" is inappropriate for this topic. The facts are clear that the Clintons either (1) murdered Vince Foster in cold blood; or more likely (2) made a deal with him that his family would be looked after if he committed suicide. This is a current issue of importance since Hillary Clinton is running for President, and has almost clinched the Democratic nomination. I protest the placing on this thread in "Rubber Room" as politically motivated, and demand it's placement in the "Elections Forum" where it belongs. If this protest is not addressed, I will make an appeal directly to the Administrator.
The RR is the perfect venue for delusional rightwing conspiracy theories, this thread being one of many examples.

This is not a conspiracy theory.

1) Vince Foster killed himself, or was killed by someone else. That much is known.

2) Vince Foster was scheduled to testify against the Clintons. That much is known.

3) Vince Foster did not want to testify against Hillary Clinton, who he was in love with. That much is known.

4) Vince Foster's death was convenient for the Clintons, because it eliminated a major witness in a criminal investigation against them. That much is known.

5) When a witness to a crime conveniently dies before he can testify, the accused criminal is almost always the number one suspect. That much is known.

6) If Vince Foster did NOT commit suicide, the most likely scenario is the Clintons killed him. That can be concluded from all that is known.

Trump is going to be talking about this, because he is not a dupe like McCain or Romney who will act like a "gentleman" in fights against dirty Democrats.

So this is a legitimate issue that will be discussed at length during the coming months until November. Put this thread in the Rubber Room, fine, there will be more. Will you put all threads about Vince Foster in the Rubber Room? That's going to create a whole lot of work on the moderators, because there will come a day when Vince Foster will be all people want to talk about.

One week prior to his death, according to retired SS agents, Hillary Clinton embarrassed him in front of the entire staff basically saying he was incompetent and didn't belong in Washington DC, that he should be in Little Rock. The once friendly man went into his shell after that.

Well, that would explain some of the weird things he said in his suicide note, like he was ignorant and inexperienced, when clearly he was not.

Vince Foster did what the Secret Service are trained to do, he literally took a bullet to save First Lady Hillary Clinton. He may have seen this as some sort of noble sacrifice, but considering the sordidness and corruption of the woman he was saving, his sacrifice was for an ignoble cause.

In the weird, alternative universe of Democrats, where up is down, down is up, and there is no difference between right and wrong, maybe they consider Vince Foster a hero for killing himself rather than testify against Hillary Clinton.

But Vince Foster was no hero. At a very young age, he fell in with thugs and criminals, and devoted his life's work to advancing their corrupt and evil climb to power. Vince Foster deserves no praise for anything he did, he was a dirty crook, and he took the coward's out. He abandoned his family to the grief that all families of suicides experience, the guilt, the shame, the endless wondering "What could I have done to save him" That is the very shitty thing Vince Foster did to his family, and that is an unforgivable sin. And it is for that reason that I believe Vince Foster is now in hell.

And one day, Vince Foster will be joined in hell by Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and all the other powerful people who screwed America and supported the most corrupt administration our nation ever had, including Warren G. Harding, who died in shame after ONE scandal that he did not even know about.

you are an awesome person! the gates of heaven are waiting for you... :rolleyes:
Suicide is a mortal sin, and since there is no chance to repent from suicide, the traditional teaching of the Catholic Church is that suicides go to hell. While there may be mercy for those who were impaired in their judgment by mental illness, I don't think Vince Foster was mentally ill, so he does not qualify for that kind of mercy. He is therefore in hell, and will be joined by Bill and Hillary, and almost all of their evil supporters who have turned our nation into a third-world country with all their corruption. Unless they repent.
so should they bow to statues 6 times and say the our fodder 20 times and pray to the voigen cockeyed mary
Clinton's friends and supporters need to repent.

If they are Catholic, they should go to Confession and do whatever penance the priest gives them.

If they are not Catholic, they should pray to God to forgive them.

In either case, they will have to give back or give away all the ill-gotten loot they have gained from their crooked association with the Clinton crime family.

They will then have to go to the U.S. Justice Department or local attorney generals (if in Republican hands) and agree to testify against the Clintons, in return for which they may plea to lesser crimes and reduced sentences.

All of this must happen if Clinton's crooked cronies are to be forgiven by God, and their souls are to be saved.

Otherwise, they will be doomed to burn in hell for all eternity, along with Al Capone, Ghenghis Khan, Mohammed, and all the Supreme Court justices who voted for Roe v. Wade.
you do have a lot of mental health issues, don't you

This is not a conspiracy theory. ...
... this is a legitimate issue that will be discussed at length during the coming months until November.
---
Yes, Virginia, this 1993 story of yours is a conspiracy theory. From your own reference:

Foster's death was concluded to have been a suicide by inquiries/investigations conducted by the United States Park Police, the Department of Justice, the FBI, the United States Congress, Independent Counsel Robert B. Fiske, and Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr.

After a three-year investigation, Starr concluded that Foster's death was a suicide. CNN stated on February 28, 1997, "The Starr report refutes claims by conservative political organizations that Foster was the victim of a murder plot and coverup," but "despite those findings, right-wing political groups have continued to allege that there was more to the death ...

There were SIX (6) investigations that cleared the case, including one by Starr, who is no friend of the Clintons.

You said it best about your knowledge in this case: "I don't know".

This is not a conspiracy theory. ...
... this is a legitimate issue that will be discussed at length during the coming months until November.
---
Yes, Virginia, this 1993 story of yours is a conspiracy theory. From your own reference:

Foster's death was concluded to have been a suicide by inquiries/investigations conducted by the United States Park Police, the Department of Justice, the FBI, the United States Congress, Independent Counsel Robert B. Fiske, and Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr.

After a three-year investigation, Starr concluded that Foster's death was a suicide. CNN stated on February 28, 1997, "The Starr report refutes claims by conservative political organizations that Foster was the victim of a murder plot and coverup," but "despite those findings, right-wing political groups have continued to allege that there was more to the death ...

There were SIX (6) investigations that cleared the case, including one by Starr, who is no friend of the Clintons.

You said it best about your knowledge in this case: "I don't know".

Blackrook cherry-picked his own reference for his own thread but didn't bother to read all of his reference or didn't understand that his own reference contradicted his claims! :2up:
This explains why he spends more time on USMB than he does in court.
His glaring incompetence as a poster is accepted by his fellow loons and his incompetence and judgement as an attorney isn't acceptable by any potential clients.

If he was mentally ill, you two have at least one thing in common

Foster lived in DC for all of six months. To my knowledge he lived in Arkansas his entire life prior to Washington. As we can see, Fort Marcy Park is much further away than two parks very close to the WH. Woodley Park is also closer and easier to get to. Jogging my memory, Vince may have had a map in his car and that may be the only evidence he'd heard of Fort Marcy. Meridian Hill Park looks like the most direct route to killing yourself after eating a burger and drinking a coke.

So, you fools still think that Vince Foster is dead? I personally met him at a gas station in upper Minnesota, where he was pumping gas. Sure, he was wearing an old Esso service station uniform with the name "Scotty" embroidered on it, but he didn't fool me. Do you think that it is a coincidence that the body was never examined by a coroner? Did anyone actually come forward and state that, not only was Vince dead, be he was really most sincerely dead?

Forum List

Back