Did Vince Foster know the Clintons wanted him dead?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I think he did.

So even if they didn't murder him, they basically pressured him to kill himself so he wouldn't implicate them in criminal activity. "His" suicide note is suspicious in that it does not address personal concerns like a farewell to his family he is abandoning, but is an attempt to character assassinate everyone except the Clintons, who "he" claims is innocent:

Suicide of Vince Foster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I made mistakes from ignorance, inexperience and overwork

I did not knowingly violate any law or standard of conduct

No one in The White House, to my knowledge, violated any law or standard of conduct, including any action in the travel office. There was no intent to benefit any individual or specific group

The FBI lied in their report to the AG

The press is covering up the illegal benefits they received from the travel staff

The GOP has lied and misrepresented its knowledge and role and covered up a prior investigation

The Ushers Office plotted to have excessive costs incurred, taking advantage of Kaki and HRC

The public will never believe the innocence of the Clintons and their loyal staff

The WSJ editors lie without consequence

I was not meant for the job or the spotlight of public life in Washington. Here ruining people is considered sport.

This is not the suicide note of a man about to leave this life. This is a self-serving statement made by the Clintons and claimed to be a suicide note. No doubt the real suicide note was locked away or destroyed. Note that this so-called suicide note lacks a signature.

This suspicious death is just one more thing the Clintons have gotten away with because they are Democrats and not held accountable by the Democrat party controlled media. In a way, every Democrat who supports the Clintons is personally responsible for all the evil acts they ever committed, including the so-called suicide of Vince Foster.

"I did not knowingly violate any law or standard of conduct"

Note the Clintonian insertion of the word "knowingly." What it means is that Vince Foster DID violate the law/standard of conduct, but claims he is did not KNOW he was breaking the law/standard of conduct.

But this is a confession, because Vince Foster was an attorney, and every attorney KNOWS that "ignorance of the law" is not a defense to breaking the law.

I think he did.

So even if they didn't murder him, they basically pressured him to kill himself so he wouldn't implicate them in criminal activity. "His" suicide note is suspicious in that it does not address personal concerns like a farewell to his family he is abandoning, but is an attempt to character assassinate everyone except the Clintons, who "he" claims is innocent:

No one in The White House, to my knowledge, violated any law or standard of conduct, including any action in the travel office. There was no intent to benefit any individual or specific group

The press is covering up the illegal benefits they received from the travel staff

The GOP has lied and misrepresented its knowledge and role and covered up a prior investigation

The Ushers Office plotted to have excessive costs incurred, taking advantage of Kaki and HRC

The public will never believe the innocence of the Clintons and their loyal staff

I was not meant for the job or the spotlight of public life in Washington. Here ruining people is considered sport.

This is not the suicide note of a man about to leave this life. This is a self-serving statement made by the Clintons and claimed to be a suicide note. No doubt the real suicide note was locked away or destroyed. Note that this so-called suicide note lacks a signature.

This suspicious death is just one more thing the Clintons have gotten away with because they are Democrats and not held accountable by the Democrat party controlled media. In a way, every Democrat who supports the Clintons is personally responsible for all the evil acts they ever committed, including the so-called suicide of Vince Foster.

Hillary makes me want to take my own life and I've never even met him.

"The public will never believe the innocence of the Clintons and their loyal staff"

If the Clintons are innocent, why would the public never believe they are innocent?

This is another confession. The reason the public will never believe the Clintons are innocent is because they are not innocent.

I think he did.

Those Clinton's eh?
The Clinton decades long murder spree isn't over yet.
Who's next?

I think he did.

Those Clinton's eh?
The Clinton decades long murder spree isn't over yet.
Who's next?

Donald Trump.

imageedit_2781_9232886277.jpg.cf.jpg

"I made mistakes from ignorance, inexperience and overwork"

Vince Foster may have been overworked, but he was not ignorant or inexperienced. These are more lies.

"I made mistakes from ignorance, inexperience and overwork"

Vince Foster may have been overworked, but he was not ignorant or inexperienced. These are more lies.
Hillary literally wrote Foster's suicide note for him.
Anyone else find it interesting how she is still using the same phrases to lie about her criminal behavior as she wrote in Foster's suice note?
NOTE TO HILLARY: Check out what the word 'tell' means.

No thought of the wife and family he left behind, Vince Foster's last thoughts were only to protect his beloved Hillary (assuming he really wrote the suicide note).

This is like that scene out of the Godfather II, the Corleone lieutenant who slits his wrists in the bathtub so he won't be forced to testify against the family, in return for a promise that his loved ones will be provided for:

I think he did.

Hillary makes me want to take my own life and I've never even met him.
Woe be it for any of us to restrict your freedom to do so.

I think he did.

let me get this straight....you believe Bill Clinton killed his friend since he was 6 years old, vince foster?

you think Bill Clinton would actually be evil enough and stupid enough to murder his lifelong friend so fingers would not point at him and hillary and all the gate stuff would just disappear with foster's murder or suicide instead of bringing more trouble to him?

brilliant!!!

I think he did.

it wasn't a suicide note....!!! for goodness sakes...

it was his resignation draft that he tore up.

Last edited:
Foster is why I avoid park benches. One can be found on such a bench with a bullet in the head and no present blood

Alrighty then

-Geaux

I think he did.

let me get this straight....you believe Bill Clinton killed his friend since he was 6 years old, vince foster?

you think Bill Clinton would actually be evil enough and stupid enough to murder his lifelong friend so fingers would not point at him and hillary and all the gate stuff would just disappear with foster's murder or suicide instead of bringing more trouble to him?

brilliant!!!
It could be an arrangement was made between Vince Foster and the Clintons, like what happened in the scene from Godfather II that I posted earlier in the thread. If such an arrangement was made, the Clintons are just as guilty of murder as if they pulled the trigger themselves.

Most men think of their wives and families, and apologize to them for their failures, in their suicide notes.

All Vince Foster wanted to do was smear everyone involved in the scandal, call everyone involved a liar and a cheat, EXCEPT his beloved Hillary.

So I don't know if he really wrote this suicide note. Maybe he did, and Hillary dictated it to him. Maybe someone held a gun to his head while he wrote it. We will never know.

Forum List

Back