Did Trump Release Classified Information? Did he scratch his ass? Did he tie his shoes?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
It’s just incredible and shameful how liberals and their media monkeys attack the man responsible for the defense of the free world. Sick people. Hate Trump so bad that every story must be negative. If the President let fart CNN, MSNBC, and Democrats would blame him for global warming. Disgraceful.
Trump appears to taunt Iran with tweet that raises concerns he disclosed classified information - CNNPolitics
The President controls what’s secret. He could release the nuclear codes if he wanted.

It’s just incredible and shameful how liberals and their media monkeys attack the man responsible for the defense of the free world. Sick people. Hate Trump so bad that every story must be negative. If the President let fart CNN, MSNBC, and Democrats would blame him for global warming. Disgraceful.
Trump appears to taunt Iran with tweet that raises concerns he disclosed classified information - CNNPolitics
The President controls what’s secret. He could release the nuclear codes if he wanted.
The liberals think he has probably already done this over coffee and donuts with Putin.:auiqs.jpg:

Mean while we have democrats not being charged with long lists of crimes.

Hillary, about ten crimes that would result in prison time. No charges.

Comey, same thing. No charges.

Omar, the towel head clinton, no charges.

Trump who has done nothing? Impeach!!

Mean while we have democrats not being charged with long lists of crimes.

Hillary, about ten crimes that would result in prison time. No charges.

Comey, same thing. No charges.

Omar, the towel head clinton, no charges.

Trump who has done nothing? Impeach!!
Double standard and liberals and liberal media are at the bottom of this crap.

The liberals think he has probably already done this over coffee and donuts with Putin.:auiqs.jpg:

I'm not sure if he did, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

There is an old saying, just because you can does not mean you should.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

There is an old saying, just because you can does not mean you should.
There’s another one called the law applies equally to all. Except democrats I guess.

Shit you can’t do...

Have classified emails on your personal server.
Spy and release memos from private meetings with a president.
Marry your brother to get citizenship.

But none of that matters.

Let’s keep on Trump because just cause you can doesn’t mean you should.

_108562883_075ccc73-b332-4aa9-857b-fc5101f48bfc.jpg

There’s another one called the law applies equally to all. Except democrats I guess.

Shit you can’t do...

This concept that others did bad things so my guy can do bad things is just a version of a child's "well, they did it too". As a parent it is something you teach your children to outgrow, but I guess some parents did not do that.

Would it bother you even the slightest if the president inadvertently gave away to our enemies the effectiveness of our spy satellites just so he could troll another country? Or does none of that matter because he is god and can do what the hell ever he wants?

Shit you can’t do...

This concept that others did bad things so my guy can do bad things is just a version of a child's "well, they did it too". As a parent it is something you teach your children to outgrow, but I guess some parents did not do that.

Would it bother you even the slightest if the president inadvertently gave away to our enemies the effectiveness of our spy satellites just so he could troll another country? Or does none of that matter because he is god and can do what the hell ever he wants?
No it’s called there’s laws for all or laws for none.

You have the FBI list crimes for clinton they refuse to prosecute when she exposed who the hell knows what on her emails and you expect me to get up in arms over a photo?

I don’t take the dem/media seriously anymore. And I don’t give a shit what you want to cal it.

Shit you can’t do...

You have the FBI list crimes for clinton they refuse to prosecute when she exposed who the hell knows what on her emails and you expect me to get up in arms over a photo?

I don’t take the dem/media seriously anymore. And I don’t give a shit what you want to cal it.

I expected you to do exactly what you just did, it is what you have been programmed to do.

Shit you can’t do...

I expected you to do exactly what you just did, it is what you have been programmed to do.
Didn’t take much programming to learn not to put up with your double standards bullshit.

Didn’t take much programming to learn not to put up with your double standards bullshit.

Nope, people like you are easy to program. This is why nothing gets better in our country, both sides are the same, both sides point to the other side and say "well, if they can do it, then so can we". And thus those in power gain more power and the people are left behind.

you are such a good and faithful follower.

Nope, people like you are easy to program. This is why nothing gets better in our country, both sides are the same, both sides point to the other side and say "well, if they can do it, then so can we". And thus those in power gain more power and the people are left behind.

you are such a good and faithful follower.
You’re the one saying that dumbass. You want laws followed then prosecute people no matter what party because as of now putting national security secrets on a personal unsecured server is if not legal, it won’t be prosecuted.

So clean your fucking house.

Are you aware that Moral Equivalence is a logical fallacy? And do you assign the same weight to fabricated rumors (Trump is a Russian spy) as you do to acknowledged facts (Hillary destroying subpoenaed email evidence)? Talk about being programmed...

Yes, the fat old mental patient took a picture of a classified image with his cell phone and tweeted it, releasing previously unknown capabilities to the public and to our enemies. And he did so in an effort to have an adolescent twitter spat with Iran.

Because he is a moron.

Yes, the fat old mental patient took a picture of a classified image with his cell phone and tweeted it, releasing previously unknown capabilities to the public and to our enemies. And he did so in an effort to have an adolescent twitter spat with Iran.

Because he is a moron.
Now Iran knows we have spy satellites!

IMPEACH!!!

Forum List

Back