Did Trump praise dictators at PA rally, because I will NEVER believe fake news, only kind i can get

Trump said that China was a wonderful place and praised China's freedom.

Sorry about that. It wasn't Trump, it was Nancy Pelosi, democrat.
ha ha... as if you could get those 2 mixed up!

I can't even believe piglosi said that.. obviously doesn't care if people think she is totally retarded..

No it is not. You said it is Trump supporters and I am certainly not the only one. You will not, and do not, tell me what I personally feel and never will. Blowhole.
so I guess I am just ass out as to getting any clips of Trump's PA speech?

figures..

Those demofascists are not going to let us have any ... OMG OMG OMG

truth...

Hey, wait, that's the answer... I'll go to TruthSocial (unless those a-holes block my Search)

I am so flippin tired of this!

I Searched for Trump rally at Wilkes Barre, PA at Fox Business and when I clicked on the video, got NOTHING, not even a message saying tech difficulties or whatever the hell

And I am not about to go to the other sites that supposedly carry this story.

In any case, allegedly Trump is supposed to have praised XI and Putin. My guess is that he only praised their... shall we say: their not being a wuss..?

But it is hard to know when you cannot get reliable information.

:mad:
Try DuckDuckGo. They have all the links that Google censors.

I don't get what this has to do with OP

??
Maybe I can help you?
If Trump said it then he's asking his audience for support on his praise of Putin and Xi. So the question is, will his followers compromise the American position of being prowar and seeing those two leaders as evil dictators, or do a 180 and go with Trump's suggestions?

You still can complain that's off-topic if that's what you think.

so I guess I am just ass out as to getting any clips of Trump's PA speech?

figures..

Those demofascists are not going to let us have any ... OMG OMG OMG

truth...

Hey, wait, that's the answer... I'll go to TruthSocial (unless those a-holes block my Search)
Not really. Your ass out because the clip has been posted and you chose to ignore it. Post 20

No. He did not. Identifying them as
“smart” (even if we don’t agree) isn’t the same as praising dictators.
can you provide a video that actually works?

Those a-hole dimrats and their censorship.. running scared from the Truth (which they will have to face in the End anyway but they are cowards and put off until.. whenever what could be faced today..)

I want at least clips of his speech.. so far, no luck

Those a-hole dimrats and their censorship.. running scared from the Truth (which they will have to face in the End anyway but they are cowards and put off until.. whenever what could be faced today..)

Again post 20, last post on page 1

The relevant part is available here:

My only question, do the rubes really, fully understand what they're asking for? Have they no knowledge or appreciation of history?
They do not, and while I've always known the Dumbing Down of America by Republicans was deliberate, I also knew there were terrible consequences to such an immoral and cynical approach to winning elections. This is the exactly the terrible consequence that concerns me, and all thinking Americans.

Forum List

Back