Did Trump cash in on his inauguration?

BashSig.jpg

What a patriot!
A spokesman confirmed that the nonprofit 58th Presidential Inaugural Committee paid the Trump International Hotel a rate of $175,000 per day for event space — in spite of internal objections at the time that the rate was far too high.

The inaugural committee also spent at least $1.5 million at a hotel in which the investment firm of the committee’s chairman, Tom Barrack, held a small stake.

New Evidence Emerges of Possible Wrongdoing by Trump Inaugural Committee — ProPublica
OMG!! I read the story and I can't believe it! That scoundrel that refuses to take a salary while being president
paid for an event space to the amount of $175,000 at Trump Tower! THE CAD!

And then, the Inaugeral committee spent $1.5 million which Tom Barrack (whoever the hell that is,,,) had a small stake. THE OPPORTUNIST....BET IT WAS MORE THAN $100!

What a patriot!
A spokesman confirmed that the nonprofit 58th Presidential Inaugural Committee paid the Trump International Hotel a rate of $175,000 per day for event space — in spite of internal objections at the time that the rate was far too high.

The inaugural committee also spent at least $1.5 million at a hotel in which the investment firm of the committee’s chairman, Tom Barrack, held a small stake.

New Evidence Emerges of Possible Wrongdoing by Trump Inaugural Committee — ProPublica
OMG!! I read the story and I can't believe it! That scoundrel that refuses to take a salary while being president

And then, the Inaugeral committee spent $1.5 million which Tom Barrack (whoever the hell that is,,,) had a small stake. THE OPPORTUNIST....BET IT WAS MORE THAN $100!
So it´s ok to demand unrealistic prices?

What a patriot!

The Creature does not take a salary for the job of President.

No need.

He's making plenty of money gorging himself and his cronies on the Treasury.

Every time a US President is found to be enriching himself inappropriately, it is, indeed, significant.
Then I bet Uranium One payola scam really sent you into orbit, huh?
Hell... (metaphorically) hang her, too, for all I care... they're different sides of the same sick, twisted coin.

But at the moment we're talking about YOUR boy...

"The other guy did it too" is not a respectable defense, beyond the 3rd grade recess-yard.

Every time a US President is found to be enriching himself inappropriately, it is, indeed, significant.
Hell... (metaphorically) hang her, too, for all I care... they're different sides of the same sick, twisted coin.

"The other guy did it too" is not a respectable defense, beyond the 3rd grade recess-yard.
Well, fine....I'm still not buying this bullshit...The moonbats can only screech "WOLF!" so many times.

Oh, and he's not "my boy", since I didn't vote at all.

Well, fine....I'm still not buying this bullshit...The moonbats can only screech "WOLF!" so many times.

Oh, and he's not "my boy", since I didn't vote at all.
I would hardly call the US District of Southern New York a collection of 'moonbats'.

If they're investigating inappropriate enrichment through the use of high office, then there's a wee bit more to it than yelling 'wolf'.

Agreed.

Maybe he should get Rudy to go on the air and help him out with this, LOL.

We haven't heard from that crackpot in a while, have we, LOL.

WE WANT RUDY!!!
WE WANT RUDY!!!
WE WANT RUDY!!!

Rudy, the only lawyer that can get a client charged with a parking ticket the death penalty.

Oh no a left wing rag may have found wrong doing, or perhaps just making up wrong doing. Is this we have him now # 7,468 or is it 8,945? I have trouble keeping up with all the supposed we got him for sure posts.

who cares?
Americans.

The type who object to a Robber Baron and his minions pillaging the taxpaying public, anyway.
Possible
you do see the word POSSIBLE??
hahahah...
Covington/Jussie Smollet/etc etc etc wolf wolf wolf wolf
nothing but a witch hunt since he got elected-BECAUSE he got elected
in December said she only passed on the note and said that the inaugural should pay a “market rate.”
this is just more blah blah blah

I would hardly call the US District of Southern New York a collection of 'moonbats'.

If they're investigating inappropriate enrichment through the use of high office, then there's a wee bit more to it than yelling 'wolf'.
They're still the swamp....I'm getting a far clearer picture of what would have happened had a Ross Perot, Ron Paul, or Harry Browne been elected.

It's a private exclusive club, and outsider ruffians like the Cheeto aren't going to be allowed to just come barging in.

Forum List

Back