Did this dummy who said:"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” consider this when he "guaranteed" the following?

When, not 'if' but WHEN Trump takes power away from the scum that stole it, he will kill most of the EV garbage. That's one reason the Auto Makers are hitting the brakes (pun intended) on EV production.

Close friends of ours went on a trip to Europe years ago and rented a Ford Fiesta diesel. It's listed at 80 MILES PER GALLON fuel economy. But Tom and Sue said it really only got about 55-60 MPG. I guess Euro-Weenies do their mileage estimates different from us.

Then, all of the sudden, almost like over-night -- Diesel engines were the work of the Devil. In Europe and most of the USA, diesels were considered as Alternate Fuel Vehicles. And they were often given special treatment because of their fuel economy. They can even run on USED COOKING OIL fer chrissakes?

But for some reason, they are now produced by Satan himself and only racists and misogynists drive them.

Why? Anybody?? Why?????
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The solution is wait until EV's are actually better than ICE Vehicles, and the grid is able to handle the increased load.

Our planet isn't going to die anytime soon, what fucking hubris to think humans have the power to do that.

So "let the proles deal with it". How limousine liberal of you.

And those appliances last 1/2 the time the old ones did, and now they are making the regs de facto bans instead of regulation.

But keep sucking off that Dem/SJW dick that's in your mouth...
And that will happen organically. Supply, demand, cost efficiency. The ins and outs of how technologies are adopted in our economic model.
If EVs cost too much to produce and buy right now and that decreases demand, so be it. Time will come when technology efficiencies will turn that model around.

You are so wrapped up in your alt-right bile you are making this a political football.
I see this as evolution. Moving forward. Will it be seamless and smooth?..no.
But, that's the way most things evolve in our economy.

That is some simplistic, juvenile thinking there, dewd or dewdette.

Those improvements were coming with or with goobermint interference. It' called "Free Market Capitalism. You should look it up sometime.

Your thinking is the typical 'Wet Streets Cause Rain' irrationality of dimocraps everywhere. Too bad. You seem to have a brain, you should learn to use it. Otherwise, you'll just fall into the abyss of hopeless souls that every other dimocrap scumbag lives in
Uhh....that's the point I was trying to make. These evolutions happen organically. So why are you getting your panties in a bunch making it a political football?

You know, you really need to clean up your posting language. You come across as a 15 year old who keeps logging on to his Mom's work computer. :)

The solution is wait until EV's are actually better than ICE Vehicles, and the grid is able to handle the increased load.

Our planet isn't going to die anytime soon, what fucking hubris to think humans have the power to do that.

So "let the proles deal with it". How limousine liberal of you.

And those appliances last 1/2 the time the old ones did, and now they are making the regs de facto bans instead of regulation.

But keep sucking off that Dem/SJW dick that's in your mouth...

According to Scary Kerry Lurch half the east coast was supposed to be underwater.... like a decade ago

And that will happen organically. Supply, demand, cost efficiency. The ins and outs of how technologies are adopted in our economic model.
If EVs cost too much to produce and buy right now and that decreases demand, so be it. Time will come when technology efficiencies will turn that model around.

You are so wrapped up in your alt-right bile you are making this a political football.

And yet the government forces it on us, because of the all powerful AGW cult.

Most things evolve by being better than what they replace, not maybe or will be better, but better.

Uhh....that's the point I was trying to make. These evolutions happen organically. So why are you getting your panties in a bunch making it a political football?

You know, you really need to clean up your posting language. You come across as a 15 year old who keeps logging on to his Mom's work computer. :)

Because the left makes it political by mandating it you dense fucktard?

Politics affects your every thought, doesn't it?

You are a typical Leftist, "Can't make an omelette, etc"

I wonder what Mao was thinking when he instituted his Great Leap Forward? Think he was concerned about a few bumps in the road?? A seamless transition?

Between 30 and 45 million Chinese died because of Mao's Great Leap Forward. Look it up, douchebag.

Instead of stimulating the country's economy, The Great Leap Forward resulted in mass starvation and famine. It is estimated that between 30 and 45 million Chinese citizens died due to famine.

You, YOU, are the reason that dimocrap FILTH should be kept from power.

By any means necessary

I wonder what Mao was thinking when he instituted his Great Leap Forward? Think he was concerned about a few bumps in the road?? A seamless transition?

Between 30 and 45 million Chinese died because of Mao's Great Leap Forward. Look it up, douchebag.

Instead of stimulating the country's economy, The Great Leap Forward resulted in mass starvation and famine. It is estimated that between 30 and 45 million Chinese citizens died due to famine.

By any means necessary

I seriously doubt he owns an EV

And yet the government forces it on us, because of the all powerful AGW cult.

Most things evolve by being better than what they replace, not maybe or will be better, but better.
Who is "forcing" this on us.? They are supplying regs and guidelines, much like they did with energy efficiency guidelines. And the market will follow. I don't see any mandates to take gas guzzling tanks off the road imminently. Most things evolve because of efficiencies in manufacturing and technology that make them cheaper to buy. Demand for them increases and supply follows. Rinse and repeat.

I get you need a political wedge...but this really isn't one.

Who is "forcing" this on us.? They are supplying regs and guidelines, much like they did with energy efficiency guidelines. And the market will follow. I don't see any mandates to take gas guzzling tanks off the road imminently. Most things evolve because of efficiencies in manufacturing and technology that make them cheaper to buy. Demand for them increases and supply follows. Rinse and repeat.

States mandating EVs by any date is force you slow wit

By any means necessary
Outside of both Republicans and Democrats making policies that sent manufacturing for our cheap goods to the likes of China and Mexico, what does the rest of your spew have to do with the subject at hand.

Clean up your posting language. Or get off your Mom's computer. :)

I seriously doubt he owns an EV
Maybe he can tell us about the goobermint's last strategy to save us from ourselves?

1704732639862.png

I guarantee you, he, they, Xe/Xim works for the goobermint in some capacity.

Anybody that doesn't would never trust those people to come up with anything. Goobermint workers are about the dumbest there is. I'm talking downright mentally handicapped..

And he wants them to save us?? :auiqs.jpg:

When you stop me from buying a new one, you are forcing EV's on me. Stop playing slick and take the dem dick out of your mouth and ass.

Why the electric vehicle boom could put a major strain on the U.S. power grid​

Over half of all new cars sold in the U.S. by 2030 are expected to be electric vehicles. That could put a major strain on our nation’s electric grid, an aging system built for a world that runs on fossil fuels.

Domestic electricity demand in 2022 is expected to increase up to 18% by 2030 and 38% by 2035, according to an analysis by the Rapid Energy Policy Evaluation and Analysis Toolkit, or (REPEAT), an energy policy project out of Princeton University.
That’s a big change over the roughly 5% increase we saw in the past decade.

So Biden guarantees..."I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

So when he does that, with 79% of electricity from fossil fuels, i.e. petroleum 36%, natural gas 33% and coal 10%, that would mean instead of 4.24 Trillion kWh produced. U.S. energy facts explained - consumption and production - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
There would only be 890.4 billion kWh available from renewables, nuclear, hydroelectric.
So if 50% EVs need 1.309 Trillion kWh more per year PLUS 3.349 Trillion kWh eliminated by Biden's guarantee..
There will be daily blackouts in many parts of the USA.

~~~~~~
The total elimination of fossil fuels, especially petroleum and natural gas will set back progress by also eliminating lubricants, plastics and pharmaceuticals.

States mandating EVs by any date is force you slow wit
Hmmm. These timelines are pretty generous, but I have the feeling they'll slip. Because of economic reality. But feel free to bunch your panties up.

DEMOCRATS!!!..BAD!! :)

You might be partially right given todays power grid. Do you think there will never be any improvements to that grid?

Of course there will be eventual improvements to the grid but its assinine of a president or government to try and impose mandates on auto manufacturers, trying to flip their industry on it's head. That would be true even if the power grid was ready for EVs and it isnt. Also alternative energy hasnt evolved EITHER so most of that grid will still be powered by oil or gas.
The answer is for the Government to stop using its heavy handed manipulation and fucking everything up. All these things were going to happen anyway as demanded by public need and likes. Politicians like Biden do this crap because they think it will help them win elections. End of story.

Bwahahahahaha…. OP says we are gonna run out of electricity. Good one. Run on that Trump!

No we wont run out but people who cant afford it will see thier rates spike even more and if there are brown outs or black outs at the wrong time of the year in some regions, it can be deadly.

Forum List

Back