Did They Find Bill's Sex Toy?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Because if they did its going to hurt. And the timing really sucks for Hillary. Lets have a look at the toy.
CiVSh2kVEAA5Mkg.jpg

Nice looking and a damn sight better then Hillary. So who is she?
"The woman is wealthy divorcee Julie Tauber McMahon, a neighbor of the Clintons in Chappaqua, New York."

The divorced lady next door. How often did she visit?
"The 54-year-old business executive is described as the so-called "Energizer," a nickname given to her by the Secret Service for her supposed frequent visits to the Clinton home."

Often enough for the SS to give her a code name, the "energizer" huh? Well to be honest she could top my battery off. Bill must have screwed up some how to get caught..

"Citing a 2010 Clinton Global Initiative statement, The Post reports that the charity “commits $2 million to support the work of Energy Pioneer Solutions, a company founded to deliver energy savings to communities in rural America.”

Oh he gave her TWO MILLION dollars from the Clinton foundation! Donations to Hillary's charity is hush money for sluts. So did Hillary ever meet the slut?

"Kessler alleges that McMahon and the former president had “timed arrivals and departures to Hillary’s schedule” for rendezvous at the Clinton home."

Bill has been getting laid on charity money folks. No way around that. So what does Hillary say?

"Hillary Clinton's campaign has not responded to the story."

I think Hillary just sh#t her pants. I can hear her yelling. "Get me a spin doctor!"
Trump Reacts To 'Bombshell' Report That Bill Clinton Charity Gave $2 Million To Friend's Company

Laughing my ass off!
Fury

Does this foundation have a board of directors or not? Because in many legal settings of those type of organizations can't have just one person signing the check...or approving it...

• Banned
MV5BMTMxMjUzOTEzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjAwOTA4Mg@@._V1_UY317_CR12,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Top 5000
Julianna Margulies
Actress | Producer | Soundtrack
Official Photos »
Julianne Margulies was born on June 8, 1966 in Spring Valley (near New York City), as the youngest of three daughters of Francesca (Goldberg), a teacher and dancer in American Ballet, and Paul Margulies, an advertising writer and philosopher. She is of Ashkenazi Jewish heritage (from Romania, Austria, Hungary, and Russia). Until beginning high ... See full bio »

Oh he is in SO much trouble! Damn Bill you truly are an idiot!

Oh I thought Monica was missing :D
You had to know if anything was going to blow a hole in Hillary it was Bill's inability to keep his pants up. Talk about ammo.

The sad fact of reality is her supporters won't care.
Who is going to run bimbo control with her busy? And what does she tell the feminists this time? Is she going to go on TV and forgive him again? What about the questions from the press?

Gwyneth Paltrow has one just for Bill, only costs $17,000

You had to know if anything was going to blow a hole in Hillary it was Bill's inability to keep his pants up. Talk about ammo.

Who is going to run bimbo control with her busy? And what does she tell the feminists this time? Is she going to go on TV and forgive him again? What about the questions from the press?

"What difference does it make now!!!!"

Nothing has been proven that he has done anything you are trying to run with Forest....

Might make for a tough debate question for Crooked Hillary but they should ask when was the last time she and Slick Willie had "sexual relations." Nine months before Chelsea?

"What difference does it make now!!!!"
She got a pass last time under the "Fool me once rule". But the idiot did it again and paid her hush money from a charity. That's ILLEGAL.

Gee, I wonder if there is another reason why the head of Energy Pioneer Solutions is called "The Energizer".

I'm totally stumped...

Yup. I guess it has to be because she's Bill's mistress.

Forum List

Back