Did the Pope bother to visit any drug rehabs when he was in the USA

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
You know, to see what a wall is intended to stop. Do Christians allow for the young and weak to be destroyed by smuggled poison? or do Christians build walls to protect the poor from harm?

This Pope has visited plenty of poor drug ridden areas... He is from Brazil...

I love these plastic christians, they get called out by the Bible and they get all riled up...

• Banned

I love these plastic christians, they get called out by the Bible and they get all riled up...
But did the Pope visit any drug rehabs in U.S. border states that are filled with the bits and pieces left over from heroin smuggling from Mexico?

Yes he did, or no he did not, and if not is this the Christian thing to do? What US Heroin Seizures Tell Us about the Market

But did the Pope visit any drug rehabs in U.S. border states that are filled with the bits and pieces left over from heroin smuggling from Mexico?

Yes he did, or no he did not, and if not is this the Christian thing to do? What US Heroin Seizures Tell Us about the Market

Nope but he has seen the destruction of the South American Countries due to US government ignoring illegal drug movement and the shipping of guns from US...

Think is the Wall is not going to stop this... Only a complete fool would think it would stop anyone semi organised can tunnel under that wall...

A wall like you are describing is just Monorail for the idiots..

• Banned

Nope but he has seen the destruction of the South American Countries due to US government ignoring illegal drug movement and the shipping of guns from US...

Think is the Wall is not going to stop this... Only a complete fool would think it would stop anyone semi organised can tunnel under that wall...

But is the Pope a Christian, if he does not advocate taking steps to curb the illegal shipping of drugs from Mexico to the USA.

How is the wall going to stop our prescription pill problem? Unless you build it around the drug companies flooding our streets with the stuff.

It's just red meat for the rabid low information trump followers to chew on.

But is the Pope a Christian, if he does not advocate taking steps to curb the illegal shipping of drugs from Mexico to the USA.

This doesn't stop any of it...

Keep singing...

MONORAIL...MONORAIL...MONORAIL...MONORAIL...MONORAIL...MONORAIL...MONORAIL...MONORAIL...MONORAIL...MONORAIL...

I never read the Bible !! No justice of me. Church visit wasn't for ten or 12.

It was 16 and 14 year back in old town. Homeguard in 1935-1970 in Holje.

Catholic and Lutheran Church both two I've visit in 21 century.

My old friend will me on hims comformation and I say not no. If no he want's to kill.

I dumped this polish in school after one girl help me from him.

This is the facts about a wall... IDA (Israeli Defense forces) have some of the best ground radar available(it only works to about 50 feet..... The Border with Egypt is not even 5 miles long(not thousands of miles)...

Look from 24.15 on and look at the tunnels...

Trumps Wall is a joke... It just needs a few minutes of investigation...

It is politics for the simple....

The Catholic Church owns and operates numerous addiction treatment centers across the globe but the Pope clearly loves addiction since he didn't visit a rehab center in America. lol

The Catholic Church owns and operates numerous addiction treatment centers across the globe but the Pope clearly loves addiction since he didn't visit a rehab center in America. lol

But he is a fiscal conservative

"According to Wals, when Bergoglio took over the archdiocese was essentially broke. One reason, he said, was that the church was a partial owner of several local banks, so it could borrow on highly favorable terms – a situation, he said, that didn’t encourage fiscal discipline."
Former aide says Francis may close Vatican Bank | National Catholic Reporter

That is going to screw with the RWers for hours..

I believe on hasich before christmas 2003 and then I listen to hard rock and one girl help me from polish friend who have killing feelings of me. I come close to him and he want's voices in my head if I dumped him in school and that's great when polish will to kill I dump him so we never belong togheter.

After I am death I will Lord help me to next time all wanted to drinking again.

:wine::smoke::lmao:

You know, to see what a wall is intended to stop. Do Christians allow for the young and weak to be destroyed by smuggled poison? or do Christians build walls to protect the poor from harm?

I'm sure the pope has dealt more with drug addicts than you ever have

Enough to know that a wall is not the answer

This is the facts about a wall... IDA (Israeli Defense forces) have some of the best ground radar available(it only works to about 50 feet..... The Border with Egypt is not even 5 miles long(not thousands of miles)...

Look from 24.15 on and look at the tunnels...

Trumps Wall is a joke... It just needs a few minutes of investigation...

It is politics for the simple....

Is the Pope calling for Israel to knock down their wall and make peace?

Forum List

Back