Did the Media Reelect Obama

I think so, the most favorable coverage in American history for a President. The main stream media is now nothing but the propaganda arm of the White House. Their job for the whole first four years was to make Obama look good and they did a great job of it. So now we have him for four more years, I guess this is just G-d's will, we'll see where we go form here

Did the Media Reelect Obama

No. The Ameican voters did.

You and people like you need to wrap your small minds around that fact.

Lying and money as it turns out are not enough to sway reasonable people.

What the GOP needs to do is get back to telling the truth ... knock of the hyperbol ... and the religious agenda and get back to what WAS good about being a conservative. You people re-defined "conservative" and now it is time to abandon your make believe dictionary. American is tired of your bullshit. Grow up and grow a pair... your party will never elect another president in my lifetime if you do not look hard at the message you were selling and find what it is about it that America as a whole soundly rejects.

so what does getting back to conservative mean? Tax hikes? outrageous spending? Aborting kids? homo marriage? None of those have ever been conservative positions....so tell me what you mean>?

I think so, the most favorable coverage in American history for a President. The main stream media is now nothing but the propaganda arm of the White House. Their job for the whole first four years was to make Obama look good and they did a great job of it. So now we have him for four more years, I guess this is just G-d's will, we'll see where we go form here

No the governor of New Jersey elected him.... The main reason that people used to vote for Obama was his handling of the storm sandy.....Thats means they bought the bullshit photo op and that can be laid at the feet of that fat doughnut eating fuck Christie.

The media had the wagons circled around president Hussein for four years. Look at the two hurricanes. Katrina ruined Bush and Sandy gave a bump to Hussein even though FEMA was the same old slow moving bureaucracy in both cases.

Please.... No Republican could ever have gotten elected with Obama's record, never could have happened, but things are as they are, this is the hand we are dealt

that s just pathetic

Any republican could ve got re-ellected by just doing 1 of the things this president has accomplished: killing Bin Laden.

Yes what a poor record :lol: :

+ Won a war with 0 American casualties against Khadaffi, say what you want about "leading from behind" he didn't have a single combat casualty. That s something you can hardly say about the "Republican wars"

+ stopped the US from going into a great depression (nasdaq went up 100% from the time he started his presidency) and yes that required him and the previous president to save the big American banks that got us into this mess

+ Universal Healthcare (like in the rest of the developed world: the US was the only developped country without universal healthcare, it was a disgrace)

+ Got the Automobile insdustry from going bankrupt to becoming one of the most profitable industries in the US. Ford recently released record profits, dare say again that the economy is in "the worst state in US history" when companies start releasing record profits!

+ Got the US out of the disgrace of a war that Iraq was and is getting the US out of Afghanistan now he decapitated Al Quada, US soldiers were building up the Iraqi bridges, schools, ... while American bridges, schools (in general) are in a pathetic state

I also find it laughable how easy most people think that giving an order to kill Bin Laden was. He gave an order to INVADE a foreign country, violating their sovereignty based purely on CIA information (and by now we should know it is not always reliable, see how much failures there were during the Iraq war by the CIA and then I m not talking about the WMDs). This man has balls, I ll give him that. With hindsigth it is easy to say we killed him, but doesn't anyone remember the resque attempt of the US embassy in Iran that went horribly wrong?

It was still a big gamble on wether the CIA intel was good, if Pakistan had found out about the US going in and if Pakistan wasn't going to kill US soldiers for invading their country (which they had every right to do). Imagine Russian special forces invading Texas to kill a guy, I doubt Russians would call that president a "pussy that leads from behind"

Last edited:
your an idiot.

The people elected this president TWICE.

now your election cheating is going to hurt you bad.

Get ready for all the lawsuits to begin and your party ot be held responsible for all its cheating

Put a sock in it TM. When it comes to being full of shit on USMB, You take the prize. You are a propaganda talking machine with no turn off switch. You wouldn't know truth if it bit you in the ass. Neither do you know right from wrong, or up from down.

So fox made it so Obama won?

Fox is a small % of the media. Most people still get their news from the mainstream media

Wait. Fox...the number one rated station in this country is not main stream media? How does that work?

You are just jealous Zoom, you want to be with Sean, and you can't have him. ;) First Glen, now Sean, it's always gonna be something with you, huh.

FOX sure has paid it's dues, maybe that is why their ratings are so high. Hmmmm..... Nah...... anything but that. :) ;)

No the governor of New Jersey elected him.... The main reason that people used to vote for Obama was his handling of the storm sandy.....Thats means they bought the bullshit photo op and that can be laid at the feet of that fat doughnut eating fuck Christie.

Prior to the storm, all those voters were for Romney? Me as well? Thanks, I didn't know that.:eusa_drool:

Fox is a small % of the media. Most people still get their news from the mainstream media

Wait. Fox...the number one rated station in this country is not main stream media? How does that work?

You are just jealous Zoom, you want to be with Sean, and you can't have him. ;) First Glen, now Sean, it's always gonna be something with you, huh.

FOX sure has paid it's dues, maybe that is why their ratings are so high. Hmmmm..... Nah...... anything but that. :) ;)

So having those high ratings could win an election? You are saying Romney won? Rove, deal with it. Ratings don't mean shit. The American people have spoken again and even the great Fox couldn't stop it.

Elections are not about Network Ratings. Why would you think that? You are confusing issues. You are projecting. Elections are about Voting Our Leaders and Representatives in and out of office, silly. Romney lost the Election, we both know that. Are you trying to go "Truth Matters" on me? Don't, you are better than that. Obviously Obama and his Handlers ran a more effective campaign than Romney and his Handlers. This Election was about effect. It is bought and paid for, for better or worse. One thing I will plainly state, had it turned out with Romney on top, You All would be challenging the outcome into the next Decade. I know this is over your head, but.....At least Romney went down with Grace and Good Will. Not exactly as the Demon You All painted Him as, would have done. :)

The media had the wagons circled around president Hussein for four years. Look at the two hurricanes. Katrina ruined Bush and Sandy gave a bump to Hussein even though FEMA was the same old slow moving bureaucracy in both cases.

Maybe you should compare the casualties and see what the facts are. Bush thought government wouldn't need to step in, we saw the results in casualties of that approach (not to mention the thievery and chaos, kind of reminded of the Iraq looting) and how the US appeared like it was a 3rd world country that delt with a nature disaster. Even the Cuban & Persian government pitied the US

Last edited:

Prior to the storm, all those voters were for Romney? Me as well? Thanks, I didn't know that.:eusa_drool:

Go be a idiot eleswhere....

Maybe you should compare the casualties and see what the facts are. Bush thought government wouldn't need to step in, we saw the results in casualties of that approach (not to mention the thievery and chaos, kind of reminded of the Iraq looting) and how the US appeared like it was a 3rd world country that delt with a nature disaster. Even the Cuban & Persian government pitied the US

Hey dumbass how does it look now in the northeast???? Dont know??? Thats cause the Media is not telling you people there are hungry and freezing without power !

You just keep on believing that fairy tale. If the Republican party doesn't come off that Christian fundamentalism, bible thumping, foreign country occupation, pro life, less taxes for the wealthy, fence around the country horse shit and stop telling a woman and her doctor what is best for her health they are history and might never have another chance to lead.

Can you back that statement up or are you just speaking from your ass? Kindly show us where Bush said that the government wouldn't need to step in.

Hey dumbass how does it look now in the northeast???? Dont know??? Thats cause the Media is not telling you people there are hungry and freezing without power !

I work with a few guys with relatives in NY and NJ. According to what they are hearing its a nightmare. No power, gas and food is getting hard to come by.

As for both Katrina and Sandy the let down came at the State and Local level. These folks assume the Fed is going to step in and do their job for em. Its not like LA and the NE didn't have warning that a Hurricane was enroute. They had days to prepare and evacuate if they could.

I work with a few guys with relatives in NY and NJ. According to what they are hearing its a nightmare. No power, gas and food is getting hard to come by.

As for both Katrina and Sandy the let down came at the State and Local level. These folks assume the Fed is going to step in and do their job for em. Its not like LA and the NE didn't have warning that a Hurricane was enroute. They had days to prepare and evacuate if they could.

Is there anyone so thick in the brain that they've forgotten, "You're Doin' A Heckuva Job Brownie?"

A goodam elitst prick who was placed in charge whose only qualification to direct the efforts of FEMA was showing Arabian horses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure did. I wonder when we will get to the bottom of the Ben Ghazi treason and betrayal.

So fox made it so Obama won?

lol.....you are a moron.
Rush and Hannity command 20 million people at least on the radio. 20 million.
Fox has about 4.5 last time i saw. Even if you say half that are repeat radio listens, thats another 2 million.

You are a laughable joke with your opinions. Go get some butt cream at walmart, make sure you use the one with the lead in it.

Forum List

Back