Did the Media Reelect Obama

So fox made it so Obama won?

Fox is a small % of the media. Most people still get their news from the mainstream media

lol.....you are a moron.
Rush and Hannity command 20 million people at least on the radio. 20 million.
Fox has about 4.5 last time i saw. Even if you say half that are repeat radio listens, thats another 2 million.

You are a laughable joke with your opinions. Go get some butt cream at walmart, make sure you use the one with the lead in it.
Blacks and Latinos were not "issue driven" and voted like robots to Obama. The Latinos voted mostly due to fear mongering by the Obama machine, and with the Blacks it was basically racial. Even if Romney would have gotten an additional 5% more of the black (92%) and Latinos (75%) that voted for Obama we would have been looking at a president Romney.

It will not be like that the next go-around.

I think so, the most favorable coverage in American history for a President. The main stream media is now nothing but the propaganda arm of the White House. Their job for the whole first four years was to make Obama look good and they did a great job of it. So now we have him for four more years, I guess this is just G-d's will, we'll see where we go form here

LOL, you guys don't give up do you? Do you think Foxnews is and was in the tank for Obama?

I think so, the most favorable coverage in American history for a President. The main stream media is now nothing but the propaganda arm of the White House. Their job for the whole first four years was to make Obama look good and they did a great job of it. So now we have him for four more years, I guess this is just G-d's will, we'll see where we go form here

LOL, you guys don't give up do you? Do you think Foxnews is and was in the tank for Obama?

he's a dumbass neocon...

no surprises.

Fox is a small % of the media. Most people still get their news from the mainstream media

lol.....you are a moron.
Fox has about 4.5 last time i saw. Even if you say half that are repeat radio listens, thats another 2 million.

You are a laughable joke with your opinions. Go get some butt cream at walmart, make sure you use the one with the lead in it.
Blacks and Latinos were not "issue driven" and voted like robots to Obama. The Latinos voted mostly due to fear mongering by the Obama machine, and with the Blacks it was basically racial. Even if Romney would have gotten an additional 5% more of the black (92%) and Latinos (75%) that voted for Obama we would have been looking at a president Romney.

You know...this is why Republicans can't get black or Hispanic votes. They read stuff like this. They realize that this is the party that thinks they should want to be Republicans. It is a party that characterizes them as children incapable of making informed decisions. A group that is too lazy to work and is only seeking handouts.

Do you think they resent it? You bet your ass

No. Please stop.

lol.....you are a moron.

You know...this is why Republicans can't get black or Hispanic votes. They read stuff like this. They realize that this is the party that thinks they should want to be Republicans. It is a party that characterizes them as children incapable of making informed decisions. A group that is too lazy to work and is only seeking handouts.

Right.

And in 08, ~2/3s of white males voted for McCain, but they're "issues driven."

:thup:

Outstanding.

lol.....you are a moron.

And the sad thing is that the author of that nonsense isn't blowing smoke; he actually believes every word.

And the sad thing is that the author of that nonsense isn't blowing smoke; he actually believes every word.
Sure sure...over 90% of blacks voted for Obama because they were issues driven. As in more blacks out of work and unemployed, more on food stamps, more on welfare, more living on the streets under Obama than ever before. But hey, who cares, right?

Thank you Jesus for the main stream media. :clap2:

:cuckoo:

FOX News is dangerous to your health

Hilarious. BTW, love your sig. You do realize Reagan nearly doubled the size of the federal government in his eight years, right?

lol.....you are a moron.

Obama Machine!! LMAO!!!

Last edited:

:cuckoo:

FOX News is dangerous to your health

Just like the pathetic progressives you are to say the truth is bad for us......

he's a dumbass neocon...

no surprises.

When all else fails act like the rest of the brainless idiots on the board. I try to stay above pure idiocy:eusa_eh:

I find it shocking and almost absurd Romney got 2 million less votes from McCain.....Something stinks in this election but we will never know cause Romney pulled a bitch moved and gave up like a pussy.

Yes...the media helped get Obama re-elected. The right wing media which turned what used to be normal, rational people into right wing radicals who are filled with hate and vitriol and gave them a megaphone to drown out moderates from the GOP.

The Media not only helped Obama get re-elected. They ran the spin machine for 4 years straight to make sure the masses didn't catch on to this fraudulent motherfucker.

Yes...the media helped get Obama re-elected. The right wing media which turned what used to be normal, rational people into right wing radicals who are filled with hate and vitriol and gave them a megaphone to drown out moderates from the GOP.

What this election proved is that moderates are killing the republican party....We are not showing a distinct enough difference.

What this election proved is that moderates are killing the republican party....We are not showing a distinct enough difference.

Yep....keep your head in the sand....it was Romney's sudden right turn that turned voters off....and his selection of Ryan as his VP to pander to the Tea Party that cooked his goose. YOUR KIND ....with your outlandish conspiracy theories, Bombastic Vitriol driven rhetoric, and you alienation of anyone who doesn't conform to your agenda is what cost you the presidency.

Forum List

Back