Did the Media Reelect Obama

I think so, the most favorable coverage in American history for a President. The main stream media is now nothing but the propaganda arm of the White House. Their job for the whole first four years was to make Obama look good and they did a great job of it. So now we have him for four more years, I guess this is just G-d's will, we'll see where we go form here

I think Fox News, Breitbart, The Daily Caller, Drudge, and the eleventy million rabid right wing blogs worked double overtime to help re-elect Obama.

I'm not even being sarcastic. I mean it.

A total incompetent like Obama could not have possibly been elected with only help from the Democrats and those media outlets that have a liberal bias.

No, the voters had to be given a huge push away from the right into Obama's arms by totalitarian-leaning maniacs without their masks on.

Last edited:
I think so, the most favorable coverage in American history for a President. The main stream media is now nothing but the propaganda arm of the White House. Their job for the whole first four years was to make Obama look good and they did a great job of it. So now we have him for four more years, I guess this is just G-d's will, we'll see where we go form here
Sure did. I wonder when we will get to the bottom of the Ben Ghazi treason and betrayal.

Ben Ghazi....where the fuck does he live ROTFLMAO!!!!

Sure did. I wonder when we will get to the bottom of the Ben Ghazi treason and betrayal.

Ben Ghazi....where the fuck does he live ROTFLMAO!!!!

You don't know Ben?

He is one cool fucking dude, bro.

The mean ole leftist media picked on Republicans by reporting what they were saying

No wonder it was a landslide

Last edited:

We have to take out the media.

I was trying to have a life this year. Only jumped on the grenade this fall on this election.

Now what we do is take out your media. Look you are close enough to my border to know my electorate.

It is time to make your media scream. I want to hear Matthews and OBrian scream.

I want them to wish they'd died as a child. I hate them. All said and done, lets take them out.

I have 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating.

:D

Just a quick aside, Romney never went on any conservative talk show. Well how does that feel at the end of the day? Like a loser? How Rove is this?

We can do this. I have the plan. Let's go third party.

Last edited:

:eusa_boohoo:

:eusa_boohoo:

hehehehe it's pravda.

No.

The American People elected President Barack Hussein Obama for a second term.

You don't know Ben?

He is one cool fucking dude, bro.

So was Osama Bin Laden. Now his big oil money and prestige among the virgin hoppers ain't doing him any good. What's left of his dead ass is shark food.

Only an American liberal would be thrilled to death over these men dying.

You are a champ!

Are you trying to shit me?? The radical Muslims believe we're the evil Satan. They believe that if they are killed in a religious war(jihad) they will go to heaven and be awarded 72 young virgins to own and to do with as they see fit for all eternity. Christianity on the other hand just gives you a free ride on a cloud with old Hey Zeus...not even a hand job. LOL

Last edited:

If Republicans want to know who re-elected Obama, they need to stop looking around for scapegoats and take a good hard look in the mirror.

If Republicans want to know who re-elected Obama, they need to stop looking around for scapegoats and take a good hard look in the mirror.

Ain't no secret. Blacks, Hispanics, Gays, the Young, social security recipients, those on welfare, medicaid, etc. The days of Republicans taking 50% of the federal budget and funneling it to the corporations and wealthy thru money borrowed from foreign banks is almost done.......thank goodness.

If this doesn't upset your right wing asses projections are that by 2040 white people will be a minority in America. That will seal the deal. Goodbye Thumpers!!

Last edited:
your an idiot.

The people elected this president TWICE.

now your election cheating is going to hurt you bad.

Get ready for all the lawsuits to begin and your party ot be held responsible for all its cheating

They helped him the first time and again this time.
The American voter especially on the Democrat side has the attention span
of about the time it takes a music video to play.

One of the exit poll questions was what made an Obama voter vote for him
and the answer was the way Obama handled hurricane Sandy.
The second reason was probably they voted for Obama because Obama gives them stuff.

Ain't no secret. Blacks, Hispanics, Gays, the Young, social security recipients, those on welfare, medicaid, etc. The days of Republicans taking 50% of the federal budget and funneling it to the corporations and wealthy thru money borrowed from foreign banks is almost done.......thank goodness.

If this doesn't upset your right wing asses enough projections are that by 2040 white people will be a minority in America. That will seal the deal. Goodbye Thumpers!!

You're a moron Crony capitalism is by partisan. True conservative want less, less cronyism, and smaller government. The 90 billion Obama funneled to failed "green energy companies is only a small % of all the money he wasted on his buddies:eusa_clap:

your an idiot.

The people elected this president TWICE.

now your election cheating is going to hurt you bad.

Get ready for all the lawsuits to begin and your party ot be held responsible for all its cheating

They helped him the first time and again this time.
The American voter especially on the Democrat side has the attention span
of about the time it takes a music video to play.

One of the exit poll questions was what made an Obama voter vote for him
and the answer was the way Obama handled hurricane Sandy.
The second reason was probably they voted for Obama because Obama gives them stuff.

Republicans on the other hand champ at the bits, hassel like a dog and wait with bated breath for the next utterences from Fox News and Lush Rambo.

Forum List

Back