Did the media do this "First 100 days when Obama was elected in 2009?"

---- at 11:30 at night?

Face it, you're just butthurt that he existed at all. Wanted him to disappear. Presidents are not allowed to crack jokes now.

What if he were up at 3:27 in the morning sending whiny tweets?

What did he do for the black community after 8 years?
He made them more poor and more angry

So why they miss him so much ?
Because Race means more to the black community at large then actual progress... If you grew up in Detroit like I did when Colman Young was still alive you would understand this more easily.

Face it, you're just butthurt that he existed at all. Wanted him to disappear. Presidents are not allowed to crack jokes now.

Because Race means more to the black community at large then actual progress... If you grew up in Detroit like I did when Colman Young was still alive you would understand this more easily.

I don't understand educate me

And you most likely never will. That is a good thing

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

You sound like one of those stupid mutherfuckers

You sound like one of those stupid mutherfuckers
I guess to the ignorant everything sounds stupid

What in the flying friggety fuck would that have to do with a TV appearance eight years prior?

What in the flying friggety fuck would that have to do with a TV appearance eight years prior?

He was more concerned with showing his teeth on TV than helping out the poor blacks. Understand you dumb mutherfucker???

Now if you excuse me I have to take a shit

He was more concerned with showing his teeth on TV than helping out the poor blacks. Understand you dumb mutherfucker???

"Showing his teeth"?? :rofl:

What, like a white waitress?
Think you got a dental hangup, Bozo. Very incisive, by gum.

Now if you excuse me I have to take a shit

Think you already did that when you created this moronic thread.

Forum List

Back