Did the media collude with QUEER-O to help him hide in the closet?

What caused QUEER-O to change his mind about Gitmo???

Matt Damon and many other celebs got very angry about that....

It is now "homophobic" to notice the TRUTH that QUEER-O is a cocksucking sissy hiding in a CLOSET and Michelle is a biological MAN born as

MICHAEL ROBINSON

The recent IVF disclosure (brag?) suggests The Big Zero may never had a normal hetero "sex life".

Or suggests that you have no idea what you're talking about. As Michelle cited numerous miscarrages before IVF.

There are NO PHOTOS of "Michelle" with any pregnancy "bump."

NONE.

Michelle is a man born MICHAEL ROBINSON, and "it" never had a "miscarriage..."

Is it homophobia to wonder why the media hid the Obama's homosexuality? You don't accidentally call your wife Michael. I don't care that they were gay, but I don't like being lied to.

Is it homophobia to wonder why the media hid the Obama's homosexuality? You don't accidentally call your wife Michael. I don't care that they were gay, but I don't like being lied to

and then we wonder WHY QUEER-O didn't shut Gitmo, for example....

QUEER-O = let's close Gitmo

media = we'll open the closet door if you do

QUEER-O = OK, let's not close Gitmo

You really are a special kind of right wing moron, ain't ya?

I am a patriotic American who notices truth, and you hate me because of that....

You're a "patriot" in the way that Mark Twain defined it................

"Patriot, he who hollers the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about".

Noticing "truth"? You are on here spreading all sorts of conspiracy theories about how the Obama's are actually a gay couple that has been kept secret by the media.

As far as hating you? Nothing could be further from the truth. All you basically are is an avatar showing up on my screen with an opinion. I don't know what you look like, what you do, if you have a family, or any of the many details that I would want to know if I actually cared about your opinion. But, I don't know any of those things, nor am I interested in finding out, especially after reading your bat shit crazy postings. I don't hate you, I don't like you, I basically nothing you, because it's not worth the effort it would require to hate you.

You call truth "conspiracy theory."

That is because you get " truth" by mindlessly repeating that which is false...

Why did QUEER-O call "Michelle" MICHAEL.... at least TWICE on FILM

Or suggests that you have no idea what you're talking about. As Michelle cited numerous miscarrages before IVF.

"miscarrages".....is that the permutation of the word "miscarriage" Democrats females (real or imagined) use when bragging about their abortion count?

says your imagination.

Sigh...is there ever anything to conservatives but imagination and blind ignorance?

Forum List

Back