Did republicans and democrats conspire on Iraq war

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I keep hearing that Bush lied to get us into Iraq. Lets except that for the sake of argument. Former presient clinton said the same thing during the 90s and even bombed iraq a few times. He even went to the UN to get support. W takes over and does the same thing and many democrats voted for the Iraq war. It makes me wonder if both parties have been conspiring on this issue for a long time.

There was supposed to be a 2 pronged approach to boosting Wall Street...Mortgages and War and they both failed.

I keep hearing that Bush lied to get us into Iraq. Lets except that for the sake of argument. Former presient clinton said the same thing during the 90s and even bombed iraq a few times. He even went to the UN to get support. W takes over and does the same thing and many democrats voted for the Iraq war. It makes me wonder if both parties have been conspiring on this issue for a long time.

"Both" parties?

What, you think there are two of them?

Well look at all the shit Obama has us in over in the Middle east. Has dropped bombs on SEVEN countries over there and helped in fxxking up two or three of them and then leaving the people there to FEND for themselves. that's why we have such a invasion of Muslims invading countries around the world, us included. who did they conspire with and did he ask us or our Representation in Congress? hell no he just did his dickTator thing.

NOT ONE of these lying snakes of the Democrat party has clean hands in any of this "wars" they are waging over there and on us here at home. and that Peace Prize winner has been the WORSE out of them all.

snip:
Eye-Opening Graphic: Map of Muslim Countries that the U.S. and Israel Have Bombed
By Danios on December 13, 2011

(updated – see below)

Pro-Israel propagandist Jeffrey Goldberg made an inadvertent but profound admission the other day when he said: “[T]he U.S. have been waging a three-decade war for domination of the Middle East.”

This “three-decade war for domination of the Middle East” becomes apparent when we consider how many Muslim countries the peace-loving United States and her “stalwart ally” Israel have bombed:

During Bill Clinton’s presidency, the U.S. bombed Iraq, Afghanistan, and Sudan.

In the time of George Bush, the U.S. bombed Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, Pakistan, and Somalia.

Under Barack Obama, the U.S. is currently bombing Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, and Libya. According to some reports (see here and here), we can add Iran to this ever-expanding list. [Update: An Informed Comment reader named Shannon pointed out that in fact the United States bombed Iran in 1988 during Operating Praying Mantis, an act that “cannot be justified” according to the International Court of Justice.]

all of it here:
Eye-Opening Graphic: Map of Muslim Countries that the U.S. and Israel Have Bombed

VOTE OUT these Democrats in the upcoming Presidential elections.

You know, just a statement for thought----------> until Obama, BOTH Democrats and Republicans were convinced the biggest threat to the United States from that region of the world was Iran. Both Republicans and Democrats vote to invade Iraq, we have massive amounts of military floating around, and exactly how close to Iran is Iraq? Consult a map!

Next thing we know, we aren't doing anything but leaving once Obama is in, Iraq is invaded by Isis, and we get a deal with Iran...........that somehow magically.........the same Democrats who thought they were our biggest threat there...........are all of the sudden for this wonderful deal.

Did Obama's insistence on any excuse to leave Iraq because of political promises force option B, deal with Iran, that is also making everything look bleak over there?

All the guessing in the world isn't going to answer that question, but if you follow the bouncing ball and believe that the reports of the Obama administration in negotiation with Iran secretly, long before the deal was struck, kind of explains the thought process of why we left Iraq. Problem is, unless you think the way this has played out; meaning Irans actions post deal, it appears Mr Obama got snookered by his "negotiating friends," the Iranians. It was to late to reverse course, because obviously, we no longer had much of a military presence in Iraq. Add to that the Russians were sniffing around, and I suppose that you accept defeat gracefully, rather then make things worse by blindly changing course. That is the only logical thing Obama did as far as I can see.

Point is--------------> The Democrats went from one view, to totally an opposite view. It was like, "poof!" That Iranian deal was to cement them the White House again, because if it had worked as they thought, it would have been a tremendous, diplomatic coup!

Unfortunately, the Iranians could not help themselves, lol. They have been shoving it in Obama's face, and now what was supposed to be a coup, has turned into another Obama nightmare, lol.

Why should any of us be surprised, IF what the bouncing ball says is the truth, is actually the truth, hehehehehehehehehe.

Both parties are determined to keep us in a state of perpetual war. That's why anti-war candidates never stand a chance. The establishment in both parties has even somehow convinced otherwise rational voters that former candidates like Ron Paul are just "kooky" for not wanting to stay at war for decades on end.

War is the health of the State...always has been and always will be.

Forum List

Back