Did Obama Watch While They Fought for their Lives?

Hillary vs. the Benghazi Families
Clinton's most brazen lie yet.
December 11, 2015
Arnold Ahlert

u.s._secretary_of_state_hillary_rodham_clinton_testifies_in_front_of_the_u.s._house_committee_on_foreign_affairs_091202-n-tt977-397.jpg

There is little doubt this presidential campaign season is unique, at least in one respect: for the first time in a long time, the despicable nature of the mainstream media's double-standard is as much in focus as the candidates themselves. And perhaps nothing screams double-standard more than the calculated lack of attention on Hillary Clinton’s latest assertion that she never told the families grieving over the loss of their loved ones in Benghazi that an anti-Muslim video was to blame for the attacks.

We begin with where that assertion was made. Clinton floated this latest insult to those families and the American public within the friendly confines of ABC News’ This Week, hosted by pseudo-journalist and former Clinton toady George Stephanopoulos. The would be the same George Stephanopoulos that still passes muster in the corporate suites at ABC, despite having made three separate donations of $25,000 apiece to the Clinton Foundation in 2012, 2013 and 2014 respectively. Those donations remained under the radar, even when Stephanopoulos engaged in a contentious interview with “Clinton Cash” author Peter Schweizer, during which he rose to the Clinton’s defense. After being outed, Stephanopoulos apologized for the oversight, insisting he thought his contributions were "a matter of public record.” “However, in hindsight, I should have taken the extra step of personally disclosing my donations to my employer and to the viewers on air during the recent news stories about the Foundation,” Stephanopoulos confessed.

ABC couldn’t have cared less. "As George has said, he made charitable donations to the Foundation to support a cause he cares about deeply and believed his contributions were a matter of public record," the network's statement read. "He should have taken the extra step to notify us and our viewers during the recent news reports about the Foundation. He’s admitted to an honest mistake and apologized for that omission. We stand behind him."

To his credit, Stephanopoulos did ask Clinton if she told the families the attack was about the video. She said no, just before “clarifying” what really happened. "You know, look I understand the continuing grief at the loss that parents experienced with the loss of these four brave Americans,” she said. "And I did testify, as you know, for 11 hours. And I answered all of these questions. Now, I can’t — I can’t help it the people think there has to be something else there. I said very clearly there had been a terrorist group, uh, that had taken responsibility on Facebook, um, between the time that, uh, I – you know, when I talked to my daughter, that was the latest information; we were, uh, giving it credibility. And then we learned the next day it wasn’t true. In fact, they retracted it. This was a fast-moving series of events in the fog of war and I think most Americans understand that.”

The implications here are astounding. Clinton expects the American public to believe that several family members of the victims all “misremembered” what Clinton said in virtually the same way. People like Navy SEAL Glen Doherty’s sister Kate Quigly. “She knows that she knew what happened that day and she wasn’t truthful,” Quigly said said on Boston Herald Radio’s Morning Meeting. “This is a woman that will do and say anything to get what she wants. I have very little respect for her. I know what she said to me and she can say all day long that she didn’t say it. That’s her cross to bear.”

Quigly’s assertion was corroborated by Tyrone Woods’ father Charles Woods. "I gave Hillary a hug and shook her hand. And she said we are going to have the film maker arrested who was responsible for the death of my son...'She said -- the filmmaker who was responsible for the death of your son'…" Sean Smith's mother, Patricia Smith, agreed. "She's absolutely lying. She told me something entirely different at the casket ceremony. She said it was because of the video.” Sean Smith's uncle Michael Ingmire, who had previously slammed Hillary as "a serial liar,” following her Benghazi testimony, remained resolute following her latest effort. "Mrs. Clinton really has a problem embracing the truth.”

Hillary vs. the Benghazi Families

Benghazi Soldiers Say They Believe Victims’ Families — And Not Hillary — In Dispute About Video Conversation [VIDEO]
chuckRoss.jpg

Chuck Ross
Reporter

11:54 AM 01/05/2016

Clinton’s response to the Benghazi attacks — as well as her Libya policies ahead of the onslaught — figures to be a major political roadblock for the Democrat’s presidential campaign. Those policies will receive renewed attention later this month, with the release of Michael Bay’s “13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi.”

inReadcloseicon.png

Advertisement: Replay Ad
spcr.gif

Ads by ZINC
“Who would have a reason to lie? Why?” one of the security operators, Mark “Oz” Geist, told Fox News’ Megyn Kelly during an interview on Monday. “They have no reason to tell anything but the truth,” he said of the families.

Geist was joined in the interview by Kris “Tanto” Paronto and John “Tig” Tiegen. The trio helped write the book “13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened In Benghazi,” which was adapted into the Bay-directed movie.

Pat Smith, the mother of Sean Smith, a State Department information officer killed in Benghazi, has steadfastly maintained that Clinton blamed the video during their private conversation at the memorial service.

“She lied. She absolutely lied,” Smith said during a recent interview.

Tyrone Woods’ father, Charles Woods, had a similar recollection, and even took notes following his conversation with Clinton.

“We are going to have the filmmaker arrested who was responsible for the death of your son,” Woods recalled during an interview with The Weekly Standard in October.

“I remember those words: ‘who was responsible for the death of your son.’ She was blaming him and blaming the movie,” Woods added.

Kate Quigley, the sister of Glen Doherty, has also criticized Clinton.

“She knows that she knew what happened that day and she wasn’t truthful,” Quigley said in an interview last month.

“I know Pat Smith, I know Katie Quigley, Glenn’s sister. We know Ty’s mom. We know what they told us was said and I know them very well,” Paronto told Fox’s Kelly.

“I know that they were told it was a video, because that’s what they told me and I believe Pat and Katie. I believe Charles Woods,” he added.

But Clinton has maintained that she is telling the truth.

“Not me, that’s all I can tell you,” Clinton said when asked during an interview with The Conway (N.H.) Daily Sun last week who is lying about the conversations — her or the families. (RELATED: Hillary Goes On The Offensive Against Benghazi Victims’ Families)

Read more: Benghazi Soldiers Say They Believe Victims’ Families — And Not Hillary — In Dispute About Video Conversation [VIDEO]

Benghazi Soldiers Say They Believe Victims’ Families — And Not Hillary — In Dispute About Video Conversation [VIDEO]

Hannity had on the soldiers that were there. Movie is coming out called 13 Hours. Sounds like its going to be intense.

Hannity had on the soldiers that were there. Movie is coming out called 13 Hours. Sounds like its going to be intense.
I could not get that article to stick here is the url...

Geist was joined in the interview by Kris “Tanto” Paronto and John “Tig” Tiegen. The trio helped write the book “13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened In Benghazi,” which was adapted into the Bay-directed movie.

Pat Smith, the mother of Sean Smith, a State Department information officer killed in Benghazi, has steadfastly maintained that Clinton blamed the video during their private conversation at the memorial service.

“She lied. She absolutely lied,” Smith said during a recent interview.

Tyrone Woods’ father, Charles Woods, had a similar recollection, and even took notes following his conversation with Clinton.

“We are going to have the filmmaker arrested who was responsible for the death of your son,” Woods recalled during an interview with The Weekly Standard in October.

“I remember those words: ‘who was responsible for the death of your son.’ She was blaming him and blaming the movie,” Woods added.

Kate Quigley, the sister of Glen Doherty, has also criticized Clinton.

“She knows that she knew what happened that day and she wasn’t truthful,” Quigley said in an interview last month.

“I know Pat Smith, I know Katie Quigley, Glenn’s sister. We know Ty’s mom. We know what they told us was said and I know them very well,” Paronto told Fox’s Kelly.

“I know that they were told it was a video, because that’s what they told me and I believe Pat and Katie. I believe Charles Woods,” he added.

But Clinton has maintained that she is telling the truth.

“Not me, that’s all I can tell you,” Clinton said when asked during an interview with The Conway (N.H.) Daily Sun last week who is lying about the conversations — her or the families. (RELATED: Hillary Goes On The Offensive Against Benghazi Victims’ Families)

The victims’ relatives have grown even angrier with Clinton as her State Department emails have been released showing that she admitted in private conversations in the days after the attack that she knew it was planned and carried out by terrorist affiliates.

As the attacks were still taking place, Clinton sent an email to her daughter, Chelsea, stating that the attacks were carried out by “an Al Queda-like [sic] group.”

And the day after the attack, Clinton told Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Kandil during a phone conversation that “we know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest.”

WATCH:

Read more: Benghazi Soldiers Say They Believe Victims’ Families — And Not Hillary — In Dispute About Video Conversation [VIDEO]

Moose muffin bs propaganda. And the CIA STILL thinks the video triggered the attack. What a pile of RW crap.
Clinton_ER_20151022131019.jpg

Hillary Clinton’s Email to Chelsea Stars in Benghazi Hearing
Duh. I could have told you that...zzzzzzzzz triggered by video probably.

*sigh*

State Department: No video protest at the Benghazi consulate
state-department-no-video-protest-at-the-benghazi-consulate

Prior to the attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi late in the evening on Sept. 11, there was no protest outside the compound, a senior State Department official confirmed today, contradicting initial administration statements suggesting that the attack was an opportunistic reaction to unrest caused by an anti-Islam video.

Moose muffin bs propaganda. And the CIA STILL thinks the video triggered the attack. What a pile of RW crap.

*sigh*

Prior to the attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi late in the evening on Sept. 11, there was no protest outside the compound, a senior State Department official confirmed today, contradicting initial administration statements suggesting that the attack was an opportunistic reaction to unrest caused by an anti-Islam video.

Of course there was no protest. State had months of warnings and did nothing.

Total incompetence by State and Hitlery.

We already know he didn't. 'Doogie' declared he was ALONE in the War Room and had no idea where Obama was. No official answer as to where Obama or Hillary were for those 13 hours was ever given.

We DO know, however, that the CIA report sent to the WH and directly to Hillary, according to the report/testimony, within the 1st hour of the attack beginning, was modified by the State Dept & WH during that time 13 times, removing all references to 'terrorism', before releasing the report.

By the next day, we now know as well, Hillary had already told the foreign Ambassador and her daughter she KNEW this was a terrorist attack that had nothing to do with a video, and she, Obama, and Rice had concocted the video lie to push to the Sunday Talk shows. THAT means while 4 Americans were being attacked/killed they were busy coming up with a lie about it to cover their asses and protect Obama's re-election bid!

*sigh*

IRRELEVANT, dupe. Still probably triggered the attack DUH.

*sigh*

irrelevant, dupe.

*sigh*

irrelevant, dupe.
If anybody on this site is irrelevant it's you dupe/shit, psssst guess what, that lying old bag will never be president. The old biddy might go to jail though...:woohoo:

*sigh*

irrelevant, dupe.
If anybody on this site is irrelevant it's you dupe/shit, psssst guess what, that lying old bag will never be president. The old biddy might go to jail though...:woohoo:
The info is irrelevant. And you are horribly misinformed lol.

*sigh*

irrelevant, dupe.
Unless Donald Trump is the GOP candidate.

*sigh*

irrelevant, dupe.

Speaking of irrelevant?? Thank each of your biased hater dupe posts. Your an embarrassment.

*sigh*

Here's the January 6, 2016 broadcast from FOX news with three of the contractors who were there.

Heroes of Benghazi to Megyn Kelly: 'We Were Told to Stand Down'

Forum List

Back