Did Obama Say This?

wayne

Nov 4, 2006
Obama’s “Civilian National Security Force”

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
July 16, 2008

Sounds like brown shirts:

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

In the months and years ahead, with the engineered deconstruction of the economy, a “domestic security force” possibly the size of the U.S. military will be required to “to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals,” as Rockefeller functionary Brzezinski might describe it.

It appears candidate Obama, if elected, fully intends to recruit young citizens into something he calls a “national security force,” apparently a large paramilitary group “just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded” as the U.S. military. Obama made passing reference to this disturbing idea in a speech delivered in Chicago on July 2. As should be expected, the corporate media, with the exception on the Chicago Tribune, completely ignored the statement and its implications

Yeah, there has been a thread or two about this.

I think it sounds both crazy and scary.

What exactly would this thing do, that there aren't already groups doing? And why would it have to be so large and so richly funded?

Horrible idea, foolish thing to mention in front of a microphone.

Hahah Ninja.

Some of our more paranoid citizens frequently cite the work of Naomi Wolf, who did a large piece about how the United States is evolving towards fascism. Ms. Wolf's criticism on the point of "civilian forces" was leveled towards young republican men who apparently dressed alike and tried to strong-arm people during the last election...I'd be interested to see what these folks have to say in response to this.

I'd be even more interested to find out what the exact context of this statement was, since every time I go searching around the internet, I come up on some extremist, alarmist website that is hard to take seriously. If anybody could find a somewhat balanced source for this (difficult, I know), you'd be doing us a favor.

And as always, Charles has cut to the main point of contention, the money. Where could the money possibly come from for an effort of that magnitude?

And as always, Charles has cut to the main point of contention, the money. Where could the money possibly come from for an effort of that magnitude?

I suspect in Obams's mind the money would come from the Military. He would simply take it from the Military to fund this pet project. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back