Did Obama lie about health care for illegals?

He lied right to your faces. The democwats purposefully voted down the Heller amendment. They know damn well they are going to give illegals health care.

H.R. 3200: Sec 246 — NO FEDERAL PAYMENT FOR UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS

Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States.

You are being misinformed. There is no amendment needed.

Since you've nicely found this in the bill, please also find the bill's method of determining legal status. We have millions walking around this nation using bogus social security numbers or numbers that belong to others. Please show us the verification method in H.R. 3200 to make certain that a social is valid.

This is a problem the Social Security Administration needs to deal with. But it's always been my experience that just producing a Social Security Card as a form of ID is never enough, even for some mundane purpose. Most states require photo IDs for drivers licenses or a separate photo ID for non-drivers. The latter isn't a requirement, but most folks know they need more than just one piece of identification.

1) President Obama is not being truthful because the Republicans attempted to insert an amendment in the bill such that the proposed plan would not cover illegal immigrants and they were voted down in a straight party line vote by the democrats.

2) Given the bills in the House and Senate are over 1,000 pages each and are written in pure legalese it will be up to the beaurocrats to imlement the bill once it has been passed, and without specific guidance to omit the coverage of illegal immigrants they will be covered. If this were not the wish of the Democrats why would they vote down the amendment (mentioned above)???

Why would you assume that, without that specific guidance, illegal immigrants would qualify for healthcare? Do illegals qualify for any other government program?

It is common knowledge that Obama is pro-illegals. It was intentional to leave loop-holes in the bill just so it looks good on the outside, but they can still manipulate it their way.

Common practice, and if they fail to put guaranteed restrictions on the books it is because they know they may want to offer illegals services along the way.

This is the kind of deception Obama is using, and has been from the start. He is not an Americvan, and he has an agenda that is not proAmerican.

Why would he be PRO-illegals? "Common knowledge"?? Sure, among the loonies you hang with, I'm sure.

Let's just hope the embarrassment of calling the President for what he is, another politician LIAR, will be enough to INSURE there are NO loopholes, and closes that door. No one knows what bill will emerge yet, so quoting any amendments or bill proposals is crazy at this point. I would say we need to wait on the final bill so Democrats can finally explain what they did to us.

I don't know what it is with Republicans and Democrats, and why they defend their corrupt politicians so fervently.

Let's just hope the embarrassment of calling the President for what he is, another politician LIAR, will be enough to INSURE there are NO loopholes, and closes that door. No one knows what bill will emerge yet, so quoting any amendments or bill proposals is crazy at this point. I would say we need to wait on the final bill so Democrats can finally explain what they did to us.

I don't know what it is with Republicans and Democrats, and why they defend their corrupt politicians so fervently.

The person who should be embarrassed is Wilson. The president doesn't need to be embarrassed, he is the victim of harassment from bitter loser Republicans who think this is going to get them some attention.

The Democrats will get a bill, Repubs can sit on their hands for 11 more years. Who cares.

H.R. 3200: Sec 246 — NO FEDERAL PAYMENT FOR UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS

Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States.

You are being misinformed. There is no amendment needed.

Since you've nicely found this in the bill, please also find the bill's method of determining legal status. We have millions walking around this nation using bogus social security numbers or numbers that belong to others. Please show us the verification method in H.R. 3200 to make certain that a social is valid.

This is a problem the Social Security Administration needs to deal with. But it's always been my experience that just producing a Social Security Card as a form of ID is never enough, even for some mundane purpose. Most states require photo IDs for drivers licenses or a separate photo ID for non-drivers. The latter isn't a requirement, but most folks know they need more than just one piece of identification.

Whatta crock. Tell me, Mags... do you envision piles of dead Mexicans in the streets of America? Here's the demographics for my zip code:

Race
Hispanic/Latino: 45.8%
White*: 13.5%
Black*: 39.5%
Native American*: 0%
Asian*: 0.2%
Hawaiian/Pacific Islander*: 0%
Other*: 0.1%
Multiracial*: 0.7%

Gonna be a pretty good sized pile in my neighborhood, huh? Wonder if Obamacare will include a giant dumptruck to clean up the streets outside hospitals?

:cuckoo:

This thread is full of win. I'm in agreement with everybody here on the left and the right. Let's face it; We can't trust the gubamint to do anything right.
young-obama.jpg

Waaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!

ljd090511.jpg

I think there needs to be a lot more than words shouted out at these assholes, and start getting into the serious fisticuffs to square this nation away. What a friggin mess. It isn't us, it's the corruption in DC we need to eliminate. We are fine, we help each other, we want a better nation for us. DC does NOT. They are all about "Where's Mine"???

Has anyone checked out the anti-Obama bumper stickers ad???? Some of them are hilarious.

Agreed - conservatives have ALWAYS had a higher degree of humor. Poor Dems are too insecure and thin-skinned. This forum gives us daily examples of that simple fact...

It's funny, but the LIAR comment got more airtime and play than Obama's LIES. Pretty smart huh? That Republican will retire rich, and his job is done for the year.

Golly....Nothing on Barry Obubblehead's track record came up.

Now, there's something we've never seen before. :rolleyes:

Other than amendments, the bill was never voted on. But both Clinton and Obama were in favor of it.

Libs are so gullible... "Obama said it so it must be true!"

Maybe our new National Healthcare Plan will include instilling some common sense in Dems.

Nahhhhh, that'd be asking for too much.

One more time... ILLEGALS WILL BE COVERED BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROVISION FOR DETERMINING THEY'RE NOT US CITIZENS!

Again, Obama is a liar -- and the left eats it up like it's candy.

OH!! Smartmouthwoman said it so it must be true!!!!
smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-013.gif

1) President Obama is not being truthful because the Republicans attempted to insert an amendment in the bill such that the proposed plan would not cover illegal immigrants and they were voted down in a straight party line vote by the democrats.

2) Given the bills in the House and Senate are over 1,000 pages each and are written in pure legalese it will be up to the beaurocrats to imlement the bill once it has been passed, and without specific guidance to omit the coverage of illegal immigrants they will be covered. If this were not the wish of the Democrats why would they vote down the amendment (mentioned above)???

Why would you assume that, without that specific guidance, illegal immigrants would qualify for healthcare? Do illegals qualify for any other government program?

Of course they do. Ask anyone who lives in California. Right now their state is sending out IOU paychecks to state employees because of all the "free-bee's" illegals obtain in California. California is basically bankrupt because of this & they are one of the highest taxed states in the nation.

My daughter is a nurse practitioner working in a hospital. Her main customers are illegals giving birth to babies in this country--that are swallowing up the Medicade system.

So yes--Illegals do obtain benefits in this country. To add--Obama is ALL FOR giving illegals valid drivers license's. He has repeatedly stated that. If you look at an illegals drivers license it looks EXACTLY like yours. There is no statement on that license that says this person is in this country illegally.

Therefore, Obama DID IN FACT LIE--when he stated that no illegals would be covered. The problem--we can't tell if someone is illegal or not--with the lax requirements on getting I.D.'s in this country of which OBAMA has supported whole-heartedly.

$obama-lip-service.jpg

Of course they do. Ask anyone who lives in California. Right now their state is sending out IOU paychecks to state employees because of all the "free-bee's" illegals obtain in California. California is basically bankrupt because of this & they are one of the highest taxed states in the nation.

My daughter is a nurse practitioner working in a hospital. Her main customers are illegals giving birth to babies in this country--that are swallowing up the Medicade system.

So yes--Illegals do obtain benefits in this country. To add--Obama is ALL FOR giving illegals valid drivers license's. He has repeatedly stated that. If you look at an illegals drivers license it looks EXACTLY like yours. There is no statement on that license that says this person is in this country illegally.

Therefore, Obama DID IN FACT LIE--when he stated that no illegals would be covered. The problem--we can't tell if someone is illegal or not--with the lax requirements on getting I.D.'s in this country of which OBAMA has supported whole-heartedly.

View attachment 8076

He's been lying since day one. He sat in church for twenty years and didn't hear or see a thing donchyaknow? :lol:

The bill clearly states that illegals are barred. Simple enough.

Law enforcemnet all around the country has no clue about how to deal with illegals or even be sure who is who but somehow we should expect health care workers to tackle this task that NO ONE has demonstrated the capacity to do.

And of course, arguing that dishonest people will take advantage of something is always a valid argument for no one to have anything. ......what a bunch of nut jobs. :eusa_liar:

Exactly. Thank you. I was about to post that immigration reform is something separate which also must be dealt with, but you saved me the time. Also, the SSA needs to have more oversight over tracking fake numbers. The problem with the SSA has consistently been lack of manpower. That agency has always been understaffed (like some of the others where cutting corners means cutting the very people who could save money, and lives, in the long run--like the food inspection agency within the FDA). There is so much overlapping and so much waste and fraud throughout government, it's high time they start addressing the deficit problem from the bottom up.

Anyone who believes the govt will suddenly start asking for proof of citizenship should be reminded that currently, illegals can (and do):

Get a drivers license.
Buy insurance.
Open a bank account.

Enroll their kids in school.
Buy a house.
Buy a car.
Get a loan.
Open a business.

VOTE.

All of these 'privileges' are available, even though laws are on the books to prevent it. It's as simple as having a child born in the USA who is eligible to be issued a SS#, then the parents using that number to obtain anything their little hearts desire. Unless Obama stipulates that all SS#s must be verified, nothing will change... illegals will be entitled to the same healthcare options as legal citizens. Only the extremely naive believe that we'll see piles of dead Mexicans in the streets because Obama said illegals won't be covered.

Not saying much for the PRIVATE BUSINESSES that allow it, eh? Allowing illegals to get drivers licenses is a state decision. And last time I looked, they were NOT allowed to vote. Why would they even want to risk that kind of exposure?

Whatta crock. Tell me, Mags... do you envision piles of dead Mexicans in the streets of America? Here's the demographics for my zip code:

Race
Hispanic/Latino: 45.8%
White*: 13.5%
Black*: 39.5%
Native American*: 0%
Asian*: 0.2%
Hawaiian/Pacific Islander*: 0%
Other*: 0.1%
Multiracial*: 0.7%

Gonna be a pretty good sized pile in my neighborhood, huh? Wonder if Obamacare will include a giant dumptruck to clean up the streets outside hospitals?

:cuckoo:

I sure don't know how you twisted what I said into dead Mexicans. HEY! Here's an idea! MOVE!!

That agency has always been understaffed

Social Security is a government boondoggle with exorbitant salaries and benefits. They are MASSIVELY overstaffed. In fact, a lot of the Social Security management were hired before 1983, have their own pension plan, and DO NOT pay into Social Security. Nice gig huh? There are also millions of state workers, and climbing, from a few states that do not participate in Social Security. in fact, Social Security is SO great, these government workers created laws to prohibit their inclusion in the program.

I think there needs to be a lot more than words shouted out at these assholes, and start getting into the serious fisticuffs to square this nation away. What a friggin mess. It isn't us, it's the corruption in DC we need to eliminate. We are fine, we help each other, we want a better nation for us. DC does NOT. They are all about "Where's Mine"???

That would be YOU are fine; YOU help each other (in your clan). YOU got yours, so fuck everybody else. It's the subtle mantra of the new generation of greedy Americans. Jefferson and Madison do regular turns in their graves.

Forum List

Back