Did Michelle Obama Send the Wrong Message With Obesity Comments?

Another count to add to Obama's Articles of Impeachment. They do add up.

so, you think the constitution covers impeachment of a POTUS because his wife uses their kids in a personal example..........interesting.

Its not just that.....its
- He reads the teleprompter too much
- He hasn't released his birth certificate
- He took his wife to New York City for his anniversary
- He said people shouldn't spend their kids education fund on Vegas vacations
- He was on vacation when the underwear bomber hit

Collectively, all these things are grounds for impeachment

Indeed, all these things are nails in the coffin of the Obama presidency. I'm sure there are Congressional lawyers writing up the particulars as we speak.

Umm, just more proof that people will criticize the Obama's for the most stupid, mundane and petty things, just to attack them.

How can anybody turn this into criticism? What did she say that was worthy of criticism?

Many kids are obese, that's the truth, even if it hurts to hear it.

This thread really points out the trolls and childish partisan hacks, those criticizing her over her statment. You people have no credibility when you continually embarrass yourselves with these comments.

Umm, just more proof that people will support the Obama's for the most stupid, mundane and petty things, just to suck up to them and tell people how they have black friends

How can anybody turn this into criticism? Besides calling her daughters "Hindenburg I & II, what did she say that was worthy of criticism?

Many kids are obese, that's the truth, even if it hurts to hear it.

Obesity isn't a "normal weight fluctuation" and if you need a doctor to tell you that your kid is obese then you need to seek counseling yourself.

Something tells me that either you don't have kids or you're not the primary care giver.

I have five children ages are 28, 21, 19, 18 and 18, the 19 yr. old is the only boy I have. My wife died giving birth to the twins so for 18+ years I've been the sole provider and primary care giver.

And you're saying that you were aware of every single thing about them? You should open a parenting school, you'd make a fortune! The vast majority of parents aren't nearly as observant as you are.

lol, remember how Palin supposedly uses her kids for PROPS.

:lol:

"I thought I'd put (daughter) Piper in a Flyers jersey and bring her out with me. How dare they boo Piper!"
-- Sarah Palin, claiming Philly hockey fans hate little kids instead of her Fascism, Link

lol, remember how Palin supposedly uses her kids for PROPS.

:lol:

Supposedly? :lol::lol::lol:

what? nothing to say if the Obamas are now using their kids AS PROPS?

that's just absolutely ridiculous, you guys really love to stretch the truth. Were the kids brought out on the stage? She's simply relaying her own personal parenting experience, not using kids for political purposes, as to show she's not just being a hypocrite with here speech, but it relates to her as well.

The attacks get more and more petty by the day, such an embarrassment to people with legitimate gripes about Obama's policies

Supposedly? :lol::lol::lol:

that's just absolutely ridiculous, you guys really love to stretch the truth. Were the kids brought out on the stage? She's simply relaying her own personal parenting experience, not using kids for political purposes, as to show she's not just being a hypocrite with here speech, but it relates to her as well.

The attacks get more and more petty by the day, such an embarrassment to people with legitimate gripes about Obama's policies

That's why I like these kinds of threads and share them whenever I can. Nothing says :cuckoo: about the Far Right quite like these kinds of threads.

That's why I like these kinds of threads and share them whenever I can. Nothing says :cuckoo: about the Far Right quite like these kinds of threads.

Oh but all the Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, etc, etc, threads are fair I take it..:eusa_whistle:
I posted the thread for a reason, and it turned out as I expected..And you didn't disappoint.

No. I don't get parents treating their kids like special snowflakes. I don't see this as damaging to anyone. It shows people, including her children, that sometimes we miss things that are so close to us and it takes someone else pointing it out. I can't stand Michelle Obama. She is even more arrogant than her husband. However, her attitude as a mom is her one saving grace.

I'm sorry, but if you can't see your kid getting fat then you have a bigger problem than just a fat kid.

No, she's got a point. It's often harder to see that your family members are getting overweight because you see them every day than it is for others, like the family doctor, because he only sees them every so often. The changes are very gradual. And kids are especially hard, because they're going through so many changes all at once.

On the other hand, it's really easy to deal with in your kids. Just a few easy changes in diet and more time spent in active pastimes will usually take care of the problem, in concert with their regular growth spurts.

Oh but all the Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, etc, etc, threads are fair I take it..:eusa_whistle:
I posted the thread for a reason, and it turned out as I expected..And you didn't disappoint.

Yes, I like sharing those too.

Forum List

Back