Did LBJ say this???

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
"Son - when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everybody to know he is a ******."

re Thurgood Marshall

Did he say that ???????????? (heard that on another thread)

and where was the media ??

so that makes it ok????????????????????

Dunno ? What is the difference between Negro and ****** ?
What is the difference between fecal matter and shit ?
What is the difference between intercourse and fucking ?
They're just words.:eusa_shhh: Nothing more.

Posted by Cracker Honkey Dec. 2011

the N-word is ok sometimes - but not other times ??????????/

ok - whatever...............................

LBJ held up Ike Civil Rights Bill for 7 years, then when he became President, he passed it ass his idea. He set Civil Rights back 7 years -- but he's a Progressive hero

If Bush had said "Son , when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******"

there would have been cries fo rimpeachment.

"Son - when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everybody to know he is a ******."

re Thurgood Marshall

He sure did; and when he got the civil rights bill passed, he told some democrat party leaders, "Well boys, the bad news is, I just lost us the South for the next fifty years; but the good news is, I'll have all the ******* voting democrat for the next two hundred years!" LBJ was not shy about using foul language, racial epithets included. Whatever else he was, Johnson was a rather crude and coarse individual

re Thurgood Marshall

Times have evolved:

"I am a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County and the adjoining counties of the state .... The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia .... It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state of the Union. Will you please inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan in the Realm of W. Va .... I hope that you will find it convenient to answer my letter in regards to future possibilities."

-- Former Klansman and US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate", in a letter written in 1946, after he quit the KKK.

"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a n*gger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America."

-Harry Truman (1911) in a letter to his future wife Bess

re Thurgood Marshall

Times have evolved:

"I am a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County and the adjoining counties of the state .... The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia .... It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state of the Union. Will you please inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan in the Realm of W. Va .... I hope that you will find it convenient to answer my letter in regards to future possibilities."

-- Former Klansman and US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate", in a letter written in 1946, after he quit the KKK.

"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a n*gger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America."

-Harry Truman (1911) in a letter to his future wife Bess

I knew that kind of talk was mainstream in the early 20th Century - butI dindt know it was so prevelent in the 1950s and 60s.

I knew LBJ was corse - but even I was taken aback by that quote.

Lyndon B. Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John F. Kennedy originally proposed the civil rights bill in June 1963.[40] In late October 1963, Kennedy officially called the House leaders to the White House to line up the necessary votes for passage.[41][42] After Kennedy's death, Johnson took the initiative in finishing what Kennedy started and broke a filibuster by Southern Democrats in March 1964; as a result, this pushed the bill for passage in the Senate.[43] Johnson signed the revised and stronger bill into law on July 2, 1964.[43] Legend has it that, as he put down his pen, Johnson told an aide, "We have lost the South for a generation", anticipating a coming backlash from Southern whites against Johnson's Democratic Party. Moreover, Richard Nixon politically counterattacked with the Southern Strategy where it would "secure" votes for the Republican Party by grabbing the advocates of segregation as well as most of the Southern Democrats. Some believe this was a result of questionable intentions by Johnson to attract political support of minorities.[44]

LBJ used the N-word about a Supreme Court Justice????

No wonder he abd the Kennedys didnt get along - they saw him forthe racist he was.

and themedia is all excorcized over comments attributed to Ron Paul over 20 years ago - no-where near as imflammatory as by a sittingpresident.

WHERE WAS THE MEDIA BACK THEN???????????????

Forum List

Back