Did John Kerry register as a foreign agent prior to his backchannelling with Iran?

if it were true, and not made up bull crud, ya'll might actually have a point.... :rolleyes:

Kerry has NOT spoken or met with the Iranians since Trump broke the Iranian accord we had with them...

Last edited:
if it were true, and not made up bull crud, ya'll might actually have a point.... :rolleyes:

Kerry has spoken or met with the Iranians since Trump broke the Iranian accord we had with them...

What is Kerry’s position within the US government?

Kerry has spoken or met with the Iranians since Trump broke the Iranian accord we had with them...

I forgot to put in the word NOT....

Kerry has NOT spoken or met with the Iranians since Trump broke the Iranian accord we had with them...

Kerry is clearly in violation of the Logan act and should be prosecuted.

I forgot to put in the word NOT....

Yep, I'm sure Kerry forgot the NOT also.

Forum List

Back