Did Hamas subhuman animals put babies in ovens alive?

Because you are.
Genetics or upbringing ? Your past .

Remember you are here to learn in this incarnation . Not to repeat past awful mistakes .
Doesn't surprise anybody that you write like you’ve lost your mind, which isn’t surprising since insanity is a requirement for a Pali supporter.

We are all waiting for your secret evidence that you apparently have but refuse to share with others to convince the rest of us that we are all just moronic, stupid and gullible victims of amateur propaganda! Apparently you WANT others to believe such lies, making you worse than the propagandists themselves otherwise you would share these rare tidbits of wisdom you have!

:bow3:
Take your point but I am happy to sit back , watch and mostly laugh .

But see it from our perspective for once :--

Normies cannot afford to adapt their mind set . It is a long step by step recovery for them , if and when it happens ( about 70% estimated by the end of the cycle)

Sheeple are incapable of doing so. They are really the segment that Deep State want to lose .Others put it as high as 90-95%

So personally one needs to balance effort and time expended against return.
Total waste of time here , but only imho . Just a chat site .

However , we also believe that populations act as a unity at an emotional level, and emotional output will move toward a Tipping Point, which tragically is invariably marred by Hysteria and Violence
Emotional Release . Like you see here .

In this scenario my efforts are irrelevant though family , social orbit , work place information releases / pushes are useful .

You have seen this cycle in action elsewhere with Covid , Killer Shots , Ukraine and Trump as obvious examples , though all are continuing .

I have ignored your last sentence because you are better than that .

RACIST MOTIVATED POSTING (JAWOHL 'luiza')

IMG-20231115-WA0006.jpg

Forum List

Back