Did Hamas subhuman animals put babies in ovens alive?

Did Hamas subhuman animals put babies in ovens alive?​

I'd say yes. I heard when this all first happened, among countless other barbaric acts that they both put live babies in hot ovens and baked them to death as well as cutting live babies out of pregnant women.

So forgive me if I have absolutely NO sympathy for the Palestinians now.

Do bears crap in the woods?

This is what 86% of Palestinians approved of on Oct 7.

There is no refutation on this. So it is probably true.

1701605319418.png

~S~

Does 100% of Roudy believe in moronic propaganda ?
Surprising that you supporters of Israel Child Killing are so stupid that you swallow such amateur propaganda .
You will forever be known as The Gullible Racists .

We are all waiting for your secret evidence that you apparently have but refuse to share with others to convince the rest of us that we are all just moronic, stupid and gullible victims of amateur propaganda! Apparently you WANT others to believe such lies, making you worse than the propagandists themselves otherwise you would share these rare tidbits of wisdom you have!

:bow3:

Does 100% of Roudy believe in moronic propaganda ?

Surprising that you supporters of Israel Child Killing are so stupid that you swallow such amateur propaganda .

You will forever be known as The Gullible Racists .
Does Luiza the zombie parrot ever have a mature, coherent, thoughtful response to the truth other than calling people racists?

These atrocities are holocaust level.

The Palestinians revere The Nazis, and seems as if they are attempting to surpass them in sheer cruelty.
The Palestinians have out-Nazied even the Nazis, when it comes to evil and savagery.

Atrocity propaganda is a real thing, that goes back many decades, in numerous wars around the world. It is designed to promote outrage and passionate hatred for the enemy, to get people completely onboard with war.

An example in history would be "babies on bayonets" during WW1. (watch the video below.)

People are so quick to believe things that "confirm" what they already believe, but apparently what many fail to realize is that we've been lied to over and over, by corrupt powers who want perpetual war for their own global agendas...so it is amazing to me that still so many people constantly believe war lies, every time.

Which is funnier ?
Listening to Racism or Gullibles .
Or both .

The previous Post (10 )summarises it well .
And the Roudys of this world are a disgusting bunch -- they made the best Nazi concentratioin camp guards in WW2.

other than calling people racists?
Because you are.
Genetics or upbringing ? Your past .

Remember you are here to learn in this incarnation . Not to repeat past awful mistakes .

Do bears crap in the woods?

This is what 86% of Palestinians approved of on Oct 7.

Remember the "doubts" about the beheaded babies before it was confirmed? And a pro Hamas Turkish site spreading pallywood lies about it? Even Al Jazeera's Nour Ibrahim tried to propagate under mask of "fact checking." Also officials ' reluctantly totally about it for respect to families taken as a supposed "proof."...

Of course, I do not know the answer to the thread question.

But the Holocaust proved that we should not be shocked by what human beings are capable of doing to our fellow two-legged animals (let alone to four-legged animals).

Of course, I do not know the answer to the thread question.

But the Holocaust proved that we should not be shocked by what human beings are capable of doing to our fellow two-legged animals (let alone to four-legged animals).
Most humans try not to think the worst...

Whether pre Holocaust

Or

Pre Oct 7.

Atrocity propaganda is a real thing, that goes back many decades, in numerous wars around the world. It is designed to promote outrage and passionate hatred for the enemy, to get people completely onboard with war.

An example in history would be "babies on bayonets" during WW1. (watch the video below.)

People are so quick to believe things that "confirm" what they already believe, but apparently what many fail to realize is that we've been lied to over and over, by corrupt powers who want perpetual war for their own global agendas...so it is amazing to me that still so many people constantly believe war lies, every time.

Except the Hamas animals videotaped their savagery.

Another useless response.

Forum List

Back