Did G Beck make his case ?

Did he make his case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beck is a fuckwad of the first order (For the record so are Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann) and can't be trusted for news any more than my 6 month old cousin can be trusted to answer the phone.

What I hate the most about him is what I call the "Beck Formula" What is the Beck Formula? I'll demonstrate.

Yesterday on his radio show, he starts talking about how Soros was born a Jew, but then given away before he knew it himself. Then as a child, Soros supposedly gave out anti-semetic material and railed at the age of 14 against Jews.

After he says all that inflammatory bullshit, he then goes back, in a FAKE attempt to seem even-handed and compassionate, and says "now I wouldn't dare chastize the decisions of a 14-year old" but the damage is already done. He's already made the 14 year old out to be a complete racist bastard, yet he doesnt want the responsibility of saying he's racist..and he even spins it to seem like he's trying to be kind.

What a fucktard!!

And he does this on a daily basis. He spits out a half-truth...then qualifies it...so that if anyone comes back and tries to pin him down ...then he can technically get out of what he technically said...but yet the damage is done.

This is why people call him a hatemonger. He'll rail on for 3/4ths of the show about how we are in the worst times we've ever been in...that the odds are so overwhelming that it'll take a miracle for us ever to get right again...that our president and our congress are as racist and corrupt as any ever in the history of the world...but then he'll say "but I have hope"...and he expects that to obliterate all the hatemongering he's done for the previous 3 hours.

Mr. Fitnah obviously has a stalkerish obsession with the guy and no ability to filter anything the man says. It's close to pathological, but to each his or her own. You can keep posting blind videos with the faith that Beck is a genius...he's not. He's a huckster that scares and inspires and elevates half-truths to biblical status.

Beck doesn't do 'news', you fucking idiot.

Maybe if you understood that, you would be half way to making a reasoned argument, as it is, you're just ranting about crap.

I have no idea what Beck said about Soros, but.... I'm kind of hoping he outlined what Soros has done, who he's connected to, and maybe encouraged some people to learn more about Soros.

And, for the record, Soros is an atheist - and anti-semite... even though he is Jewish.

Centrist
YAk YAk YAk
Sorry dude, I dont read your posts, Stopped doing so when you were "Centrist" you are basically on ignore unless your post is real short and obviously directed at me.
Nothing personal .

Beck is a fuckwad of the first order (For the record so are Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann) and can't be trusted for news any more than my 6 month old cousin can be trusted to answer the phone.

What I hate the most about him is what I call the "Beck Formula" What is the Beck Formula? I'll demonstrate.

Yesterday on his radio show, he starts talking about how Soros was born a Jew, but then given away before he knew it himself. Then as a child, Soros supposedly gave out anti-semetic material and railed at the age of 14 against Jews.

After he says all that inflammatory bullshit, he then goes back, in a FAKE attempt to seem even-handed and compassionate, and says "now I wouldn't dare chastize the decisions of a 14-year old" but the damage is already done. He's already made the 14 year old out to be a complete racist bastard, yet he doesnt want the responsibility of saying he's racist..and he even spins it to seem like he's trying to be kind.

What a fucktard!!

And he does this on a daily basis. He spits out a half-truth...then qualifies it...so that if anyone comes back and tries to pin him down ...then he can technically get out of what he technically said...but yet the damage is done.

This is why people call him a hatemonger. He'll rail on for 3/4ths of the show about how we are in the worst times we've ever been in...that the odds are so overwhelming that it'll take a miracle for us ever to get right again...that our president and our congress are as racist and corrupt as any ever in the history of the world...but then he'll say "but I have hope"...and he expects that to obliterate all the hatemongering he's done for the previous 3 hours.

Mr. Fitnah obviously has a stalkerish obsession with the guy and no ability to filter anything the man says. It's close to pathological, but to each his or her own. You can keep posting blind videos with the faith that Beck is a genius...he's not. He's a huckster that scares and inspires and elevates half-truths to biblical status.

Beck doesn't do 'news', you fucking idiot.

Maybe if you understood that, you would be half way to making a reasoned argument, as it is, you're just ranting about crap.

I have no idea what Beck said about Soros, but.... I'm kind of hoping he outlined what Soros has done, who he's connected to, and maybe encouraged some people to learn more about Soros.

And, for the record, Soros is an atheist - and anti-semite... even though he is Jewish.

Hey tard-girl. I already know that and have said as much. You wouldnt know a "reasoned argument" if it hit you in the ass. All 2000 lbs of your sorry ass. (why else constantly put girls that are hotter than you in your sig)

The noise at the beginning of every show says "the blend of information and entertainment" for just that reason...he can get away with saying bullshit...then say...oh I'm just an entertainer.

So, fuckwad, listen up. Don't ask people to describe where he lies if you dont think he should be held to a fucking standard.

People like Mr. Fitnah believe the "facts" he reports every day on his show. News, at it's most basic level, is bring new facts to new people. That's the shit he does. That he does it in a little radio room with guys who make funny yuks and get off on talking over each other in some 3-way bromance, doesnt change the fact...that people get their information from him. Newsworthy, political information. He's an information deliverer.

CaliGirl said:
"I have no idea "

Yeah I'll agree you have no fucking clue.

saying our liar is better than your liar does not make it any less a lie

And accusing people of lying solely with the evidence of or others like you saying "he's lying!" doesn't making him a liar.

We need something called evidence. Can you name anything he has said about George Soros that is a lie? Did he somehow dress up in a Soros mask and change his voice in order to get the clips which Soros saying what he did? Did he somehow breaking into the printers when George Soros's books were printed and change a bunch of language to make Soros say the things he has?

Come on.

saying our liar is better than your liar does not make it any less a lie

And accusing people of lying solely with the evidence of or others like you saying "he's lying!" doesn't making him a liar.

We need something called evidence. Can you name anything he has said about George Soros that is a lie? Did he somehow dress up in a Soros mask and change his voice in order to get the clips which Soros saying what he did? Did he somehow breaking into the printers when George Soros's books were printed and change a bunch of language to make Soros say the things he has?

Come on.

The rally" I held the bill of rights" or what ever claim did it for her.
Which is fine.

I am just tired of people accusing others of lying while ignoring the points they are making.

Let's say someone is a liar. Does that mean everything they say is untrue? Hardly.

Does it mean we just dont listen to them at all? Or we don't look at the facts they present to determine an argument on the merits?

I am tired of this labeling others in an attempt to shut down the debate. Let's look at the actual arguments.

Beck only made a case for his SOROS DERANGEMENT SYNDROME.

And you made a case that you're a one-trick pony.
When your masters program you with a new scapegoat, I will show you some new tricks. :rofl:

Alinsky Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don’t try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.

February 17, 2010
RUSH: This is how the OSS described Hitler's psychology: "His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong, people will believe a Big Lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

Not very original. As a matter of fact is one of the oldest tricks in the book. Accusing your enemies of your crimes.

Course I'm not to one who studied Rules for Radicals in college like Obama did. And I'm not the one with the power to put those rules into practice. Also....I don't focus on only one person. There's plenty of blame to go around. Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Van Jones, Cass Sustein, Bill Ayers, Barrack Obama, John Podesta, Valerie Jarrett, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Timothy F. Geithner, Susan Rice, Rahm Emanuel, Susan Collins, Olympia Snowe, Arlen Specter, Eric Holder, Janet Napolitano, Andy Stern, Paul Volcker, The Center For American Progress, Media Matters, The Daily Kos, CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NPR, The ACLU, La Raza, SEIU, ACORN and all of it's current alias's, Open Society Institute, and China, Russia, Iran, Al Qaeda, the Taliban,.......have I left anyone out. I'm sure I have.

I am just tired of people accusing others of lying while ignoring the points they are making.

Let's say someone is a liar. Does that mean everything they say is untrue? Hardly.

Does it mean we just dont listen to them at all? Or we don't look at the facts they present to determine an argument on the merits?

I am tired of this labeling others in an attempt to shut down the debate. Let's look at the actual arguments.

In a court of law it has weight. Once you catch someone in a lie everything else they say comes into question.

Of course what is really a lie seems to be up to which party you belong to.

Nope, thats why the option "If Beck said it does it matter?"
Whats funny is many here who deride Beck hold the same positions as Beck I disagree with him often but when he is right Im forced to agree with him .

I get over the human foilables.
If my wife asks me "If I got the mail" and my son brought it in and it on the table, I may just say yeah even though it is a lie.

And you made a case that you're a one-trick pony.
When your masters program you with a new scapegoat, I will show you some new tricks. :rofl:

Alinsky Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don’t try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.

February 17, 2010
RUSH: This is how the OSS described Hitler's psychology: "His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong, people will believe a Big Lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

Not very original. As a matter of fact is one of the oldest tricks in the book. Accusing your enemies of your crimes.

Course I'm not to one who studied Rules for Radicals in college like Obama did. And I'm not the one with the power to put those rules into practice. Also....I don't focus on only one person. There's plenty of blame to go around. Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Van Jones, Cass Sustein, Bill Ayers, Barrack Obama, John Podesta, Valerie Jarrett, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Timothy F. Geithner, Susan Rice, Rahm Emanuel, Susan Collins, Olympia Snowe, Arlen Specter, Eric Holder, Janet Napolitano, Andy Stern, Paul Volcker, The Center For American Progress, Media Matters, The Daily Kos, CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NPR, The ACLU, La Raza, SEIU, ACORN and all of it's current alias's, Open Society Institute, and China, Russia, Iran, Al Qaeda, the Taliban,.......have I left anyone out. I'm sure I have.

In a court of law it has weight. Once you catch someone in a lie everything else they say comes into question.

I'll just let you discredit yourself. :rofl:

What a fucktard!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

about Beck and Fitnah! Have them both down to a T...

Nominee for Time Mags Person of the year
make his case against G Soros and his plan to destroy America?
Everything he said I already knew, I just didnt see it all laid out like that before.

Yes he has. Soros needs his US Citizenship revoked...and he needs to be booted OUT of the United States never to return.

It doesnt matter He has his players in place and nothing can stop his plan.
He could die and it wouldnt change anything .
When milk is 40 bucks a gallon The people will cry out for someone to do something His organizations will be there to take up the slack.

February 17, 2010

:lame2:

Want a link?

Nominee for Time Mags Person of the year
make his case against G Soros and his plan to destroy America?
Everything he said I already knew, I just didnt see it all laid out like that before.

Yes he has. Soros needs his US Citizenship revoked...and he needs to be booted OUT of the United States never to return.

It doesnt matter He has his players in place and nothing can stop his plan.
He could die and it wouldnt change anything .
When milk is 40 bucks a gallon The people will cry out for someone to do something His organizations will be there to take up the slack.

Strange...I seem to remember not so long ago in France they had ways to deal with tyrants and all whom associated with them...they seemed to have lost their heads...

:lame2:

Want a link?

Dont bother with the adhom crew.

Forum List

Back